WWho Let the Dogs Out? - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Attention Players: It is New Year's Eve as I'm sure you're all aware. If you think you may not be around for the night cycle and you have a night action then please send in a contingency. Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
It's mostly stuff that other people already posted about. She is getting unnecessarily worked up and aggressive, particularly surrounding AM and the Sporty lynch. I can go dig up all the quotes that set off alarm bells for me if you want, but I'm not sure I would be adding much to what has already been called out by other people as recently as this morning.

For meta stuff, I don't think it's worth worrying about. The things I pick up on are small. They're in my own head, they are not easily defined or explained to others, and so I don't think they should be used as big reasons for other people to cast a vote. So no, I'm not giving you those, sorry. You can make your own decisions about who to lynch based on how they are playing in this game.
I hear you, that makes sense. I was just hoping you had something more to share about it. No big deal though. I've seen the posts of collected Coop sketch and I'm ready to place my vote there.

###lynch coop###

Sent from my SM-G960U using SDN mobile

Because I was right. Stagg did not have seer info. He literally told me he was bluffing. But the way he went about it got him killed. I honestly don't care that I look sketch, the whole goal of this game is to rile people up until they make a mistake (other people don't necessarily play that way).
Since no one responded to my earlier post, and I think it could be relevant here. What is Stagg got an item that only allowed him to seer one player?

Members don't see this ad :)
Unofficial Day 4 Lynch Tally
Coop (2)
- Pippy, mpm

2/17
lynch close in ~8.5 hours

I want to talk about cray. What do people think about her?
I'd have more to say if she wasn't just popping on 5 minutes to deadline or after deadline had passed to criticize the vote. I'm trying not to be too critical because she's said she's traveling but she's going to quickly put herself in "wolf just coasting by" territory pretty soon.

Reactions: 1 users
I can see how people think coop is being weird and not really answering questions but I don’t think it’s wolfy. She’s also been pretty normal in PMs so I don’t want to vote there today

Sure, that's certainly possible.

Why is it relevant? Are you seer hunting?
No, just considering the possibility of such an item. That removes the idea of a seer even being involved, although so does a bluff. Maybe there's not even a true seer in the game. I think that could be a cool concept. Why is that seer hunting? Simply acknowledging it, but I'm happy to put the topic to rest now I guess.

So your wolf reads were the above with 0 justifications or thoughts added to them. Also, you gave them like 6 hours before lynch close
Is it just the lack of reads with the wolf list bothering you? Bc I’m currently leaning more village on coop for various things about her play after rereading through some things.

Members don't see this ad :)
Have you played a game with this person? Seems weird to say that as others mentioned

I PM with him almost daily and have for a long time. As I already said, I meant that is normal for him in general, not necessarily in the game (since this is clearly only my second game lol). It’s not really that weird to say that, but it is a little weird to throw shade about it. Just sayin.

I can’t tell if mpm is being weird because she’s trying to participate without looking sketchy or if it’s because she’s trying not to look wolfy and doing a bad job.
She seems pretty suspect to me, especially after not posting a lot in our game, if I remember

No, just considering the possibility of such an item. That removes the idea of a seer even being involved, although so does a bluff. Maybe there's not even a true seer in the game. I think that could be a cool concept. Why is that seer hunting? Simply acknowledging it, but I'm happy to put the topic to rest now I guess.
Because it sounds like you're speculating about where he got his info, and trying to get others to do the same. The info was correct, he's dead. Why does it matter to you where/how he got it?

Reactions: 1 user
@Crayola227 bump!

cat-header-crayonSoldiers.jpg

I'm hoping she catches up and gives her reads.

ETA: crayons image fixed

Can you elaborate or give an example?
Well when I wolfed with her before, she wanted to avoid talking a lot or about other wolves...so for me all the Sporty talk seemed off if she were a wolf. And looking back through everything a lot of it just reads as angry/frusturated/sarcastic villager than wolf, at least in my humble opinion lol.

Hmm I'll go with this:

Lynch petmoosy

Generally sketchy posts and it helps me get a better insight onto others. Rereading barky's case again and Pippy's replies to petmoosy further justifies the bad feels I'm getting from her posts. I have bad feels about Coops too but petmoosy is bothering me more and I can't simply attribute that to noobiness.

Pretty sure sporty was trying to pocket me. She opened a PM with me and tried to convince me that they were calling her a wolf based on what she did in another game and it wasn’t fair. Lol.
When was this? D2?
Lol we must be the noob targets
It's kind of making me wonder if she PM'd both of you because she knew you would probably be too busy with noob end game to spend a lot of energy being on guard in a PM for this game. Which is kind of a dick move on her part lol

Can you elaborate? I think coop is wolfy too, but would like to hear why you do too. I don't know much about their previous games.
Why do you think coop is wolfy? I didn't see you mention it later during my catch up. Remember meta isn't always consistent from game to game and reading entirely from meta isn't always a great strategy

The shelter kill was weird, btw, if that was even the wolves.

I feel like she would have gotten lynched today.

File under reasons why I still wonder if someone is picking up dead abilities -- it's like someone picked up 2 assassin shots from AM when she died.

Since no one responded to my earlier post, and I think it could be relevant here. What is Stagg got an item that only allowed him to seer one player?

Then it doesn't particularly change how the game is played from here on out. Kind of suspicious you're looking for an item, as wolf packs also have a history of breaking seering items when they receive them and this would be a good way to confirm which item you're looking for

Is it just the lack of reads with the wolf list bothering you? Bc I’m currently leaning more village on coop for various things about her play after rereading through some things.
She's playing very passive aggressively and it's not helpful to just dump some reads on thread and not give thoughts behind them or question people. I'm curious to hear what you saw in your read through that made you lean her more village though, I'd appreciate the insight

Kind of suspicious you're looking for an item, as wolf packs also have a history of breaking seering items when they receive them and this would be a good way to confirm which item you're looking for
Tbf, I'm not sure she would know about this, and I'm not sure Sport or Jboo would remember, either. Not encountered that often, simply because it requires you to be in a wolf pack that receives a seering item to know about it, or mod a game that has that mechanic or soeething.

Hmm I'll go with this:

Lynch petmoosy

Generally sketchy posts and it helps me get a better insight onto others. Rereading barky's case again and Pippy's replies to petmoosy further justifies the bad feels I'm getting from her posts. I have bad feels about Coops too but petmoosy is bothering me more and I can't simply attribute that to noobiness.
Who will an mpm lynch help you gain more insight on?

Hmm I'll go with this:

Lynch petmoosy

I mean mpm literally played for one day in the noob game so this might as well be her first game. I am getting a weird vibe but I’m trying to decide what’s what. I think I’m going to

lynch mpm

Maybe it’ll get some info.

When was this? D2?

It's kind of making me wonder if she PM'd both of you because she knew you would probably be too busy with noob end game to spend a lot of energy being on guard in a PM for this game. Which is kind of a dick move on her part lol
I think that may have been what she did but at the same time, I initiated the talking and then she said she forgot she even had a PM with me. So maybe she just didn't want to PM with anyone haha

I mean mpm literally played for one day in the noob game so this might as well be her first game. I am getting a weird vibe but I’m trying to decide what’s what. I think I’m going to

lynch mpm

What info are you hoping you'll get out of this lynch? How will the flip change your current leans?

[QUOTE="

Maybe it’ll get some info.[/QUOTE]
Lol nice ;)
edit well that didn't work out idk sorry

The shelter kill was weird, btw, if that was even the wolves.

I feel like she would have gotten lynched today.

File under reasons why I still wonder if someone is picking up dead abilities -- it's like someone picked up 2 assassin shots from AM when she died.
I agree. Was actually wondering this morning if people thought/ knew she wasn't having fun and it was a mercy kill?

I think that may have been what she did but at the same time, I initiated the talking and then she said she forgot she even had a PM with me. So maybe she just didn't want to PM with anyone haha

She talked to me but it was mostly just telling me she wasn’t a woofer and asking me my reads.

She talked to me but it was mostly just telling me she wasn’t a woofer and asking me my reads.
She didn't ask my reads but said my manator was probably proud of me. Could be pocketing or just being genuine, idk

lynch mpm

This feels opportunistic. I'm not seeing you playing the same as the last game. Not sure if that is because you don't have a manator or IRL is even busier, bit I'm not seeing the same thoughts on thread. I don't like the " nothing happened to little old me" and "I wish I was a wolf" qoutes, they definitely seem " look t me just being a villager" signalling that I didn't see in the other game

This feels opportunistic. I'm not seeing you playing the same as the last game. Not sure if that is because you don't have a manator or IRL is even busier, bit I'm not seeing the same thoughts on thread. I don't like the " nothing happened to little old me" and "I wish I was a wolf" qoutes, they definitely seem " look t me just being a villager" signalling that I didn't see in the other game

Eh I did the same thing at the beginning of last game too. It’s mostly just fluff while I catch up.

I posted about mpm before lawps lynched her. I’m joining because I think lawps and mpm are both sketch. I’d like to see how mpm flips since I have no idea how she actually plays given how soon she was killed last game.

Lawps I feel just a little shady about because he was more active earlier on, then not so much, then jumped on sporty immediately.

Who will an mpm lynch help you gain more insight on?

If petmoosy flips wolf, barky will read village to me and i'll probably feel less worse about Coops. If petmoosy flips village, i'll probably feel worse about Coops but i can't really fault barky on misreading petmoosy since petmoosy still posted sketch.

I don't like the " nothing happened to little old me" and "I wish I was a wolf" qoutes, they definitely seem " look t me just being a villager" signalling that I didn't see in the other game

Also just FYI, I have studied signal games a lot and wouldn’t be that obvious lol. ;)

If petmoosy flips wolf, barky will read village to me and i'll probably feel less worse about Coops. If petmoosy flips village, i'll probably feel worse about Coops but i can't really fault barky on misreading petmoosy since petmoosy still posted sketch.

Barks also misread grebes and stuck with her two days in a row.

Because it sounds like you're speculating about where he got his info, and trying to get others to do the same. The info was correct, he's dead. Why does it matter to you where/how he got it?
It doesn't really, you are right. I'm leaving it