WWho Let the Dogs Out? - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Barks also misread grebes and stuck with her two days in a row.

Right but that's why i won't be village reading barky if petmoosy flips village. However, even so, petmoosy posted sketch stuff that was noted by other players in addition to barky's case.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
PRs aren't necessary to win games, and from a parity perspective it's better to have more butts in seats than to only have a quarter of village left but they're all PRs
True. So they have to have an extra kill somehow to have done that. I wonder why they would choose last night to do so

I had similar tinfoil re: the double blocking messages, but I never had the time to go back and check the timelines to see if it matched up with the night after Mel died
I dug through this and the first instance I can find of double blocking was the same night that Mel died. However, if you search what seems to be the blocking message (something stood in front of you all night), I can only find one mention of it happening on N1. Not sure if the other blocked person just didn't mention it on thread or if I need to take my tinfoil off and go sit in a corner

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
How are you guys reading MJ? I was thinking on null/lean village because his activity and play is similar to MMeat game but i don't remember his wolf play. But he started off weird by going against Jimble/Skilary and then reversing it. Then he voted mutts/mutty without a good reason and pretty much joined the shelty and Sporty wagons.

How are you guys reading MJ? I was thinking on null/lean village because his activity and play is similar to MMeat game but i don't remember his wolf play. But he started off weird by going against Jimble/Skilary and then reversing it. Then he voted mutts/mutty without a good reason and pretty much joined the shelty and Sporty wagons.

No idea. I haven’t seen enough of him.

This feels opportunistic. I'm not seeing you playing the same as the last game. Not sure if that is because you don't have a manator or IRL is even busier, bit I'm not seeing the same thoughts on thread. I don't like the " nothing happened to little old me" and "I wish I was a wolf" qoutes, they definitely seem " look t me just being a villager" signalling that I didn't see in the other game
This is just what I got called sketch for yesterday. At least we are being consistent

Members don't see this ad :)
No idea. I haven’t seen enough of him.
He's like Bigfoot. Sometimes you see him stalking through the game and by the time you can run over to ask him questions he's gone and also you're getting yelled at by park rangers for trespassing

@Mad Jack where u at

Reactions: 7 users
Could be but she's only played like four days ever. And you've played like strategy games and what not ;)

I said as much a couple times already. But if I’m going to participate I need to start somewhere, and that was one of the things that jumped out to me. Why are you defending mpm so much?

I'm reading him as being on the verge of making me park my lynch vote there until he posts some content for people to analyze.

Not sure. Gonna think on it, maybe go read some of the noob get again
I'm not going to vouch for him or anything because I am very weary of being pocketed by him in this game, but I really don't see how his posts appear that much different and I interacted with him a LOT last game. I find it odd you're clinging on to this

I just want to point out how much it amuses me to see a noob calling another noob nooby. Haha

Haha. I’m not trying to imply I’m seasoned or anything. I’m sure I’m still doing stupid noob stuff. But that doesn’t mean I can’t point it out.

Why do you think that is, and what makes you say that?

I meant that I am glad that paws is calling you sketch for what I was called sketch for yesterday. I don't think paws is sketch rn...

While reading the other game I never really liked the way M# played, and thought he was chaos the whole time till the last day or so... He ended up being a village tinkerer. He isn't giving me a ton to go on right now, but he's not my number one priority...

Its really hard for me to get a read on MJ, because he posts like twice a day if that...

Coopy is giving me feels, and I feel like I want to hear more from Barkley too since they have been agreeing/voting together a lot. I wouldn't be surprised if they both voted me today. From the beginning with coop, I didn't like how he seemed to contribute nothing but tunnel on grebes. @vetmedhead I don't know to quote your post in the middle of this one, but I am replying to post 1474 here. Let me know if you want more. I can find specific posts to further elaborate if you like, but it might look similar to what others have already contributed in the way of sketchy coop posts.

Pip is pushing me hard too, but it doesn't seem like it is wolfy rn. I think it is wolf seeking.

Interested in hearing more from lawpy, because he is a maybe wolf on my list rn...

And I had allie on my village list too, so I want to know what pip sees as sketch. Maybe I will do a re-read later

Cait felt weird to me yesterday about the stagg thing since it felt a little fishy, but I might wait till tomorrow to tackle that

Hard for me to have solid village feels rn tho because I am freaked out by the idea of conversion... but it does make sense that we would have some indication it happened. And two village kills in one night is hopefully not that...

I'm not going to vouch for him or anything because I am very weary of being pocketed by him in this game, but I really don't see how his posts appear that much different and I interacted with him a LOT last game. I find it odd you're clinging on to this
Am I clinging? That's interesting. Do you think this line of questions is similar or dissimilar to the sporty/Ziggy questions yesterday?

Who do you think I should be focusing on if not Matty ice?

While reading the other game I never really liked the way M# played, and thought he was chaos the whole time till the last day or so... He ended up being a village tinkerer. He isn't giving me a ton to go on right now, but he's not my number one priority...
Literally how? He was the most villagery villager of everyone, probably tied with me. Probably why we made it so far.

Am I clinging? That's interesting. Do you think this line of questions is similar or dissimilar to the sporty/Ziggy questions yesterday?

What sporty/ziggy questions? You mean about the PMs? I was really not bothered by them at all. As I stated, I didn't/still really don't understand how PMs work but I am trying to figure it out and tried to start one last night. It's easy to call that playing the noob card, but it's also very honest

Literally how? He was the most villagery villager of everyone, probably tied with me. Probably why we made it so far.

Eh. Some villagers weren’t sure. Most of the people who thought I was really chaos were wolves, but I was learning as I went and unwittingly contradicted myself a few times because of that. So I can see that.

Honestly, I know this is hypocritical, but because of the nooby stuff he did the first few days. I just got a sketchy feeling when he wouldn't die lol (this was the reason for most of the sketch in my head). It ended up working out for ya tho. That was a suspenseful and awesome ending to read.

My favorite version of Cotton Eye Joe is actually this one

I can't believe I'm going to start off 2019 with this video and song stuck in my head

Edit: and "sugur watur," "the galaxy is on Orion's belt," and those awkward aliens in the MiB music video. This is going to be a strange year, I can feel it.

Reactions: 2 users
Haha. I’m not trying to imply I’m seasoned or anything. I’m sure I’m still doing stupid noob stuff. But that doesn’t mean I can’t point it out.
No, you can point it out. I just also reserve the right to think of this meme every time it happens :p

C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

Reactions: 8 users

As to who I think you should be focusing on, I am not really sure I can answer that. Go ahead and question m#, again I really don't care. I think I am going to look back at Barks and MSU's posts to see if I can see differences with the noob games. So maybe look at people whose strategies you know very well, not sure.

Who do you think I should be focusing on?

Can you be more specific? If you already have been, just tell me about what page and I’ll find it myself.
It did really start out as a feeling. Just that. And I didn't like the Coop/Barkley dynamic focusing in on grebes. By being specific do you mean by quoting stuff?

Just a clarifying question here, it seems like everyone in the noob game had PR. Was this so we could learn how to play with these? It seems like there will be many more vanillagers in this game