WWho Let the Dogs Out? - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

My reads:

Village
- I think m# is most likely village. I'm of the opinion sporty PM'd both of us because we were in the noob game and she was pocketing us. If that's what she was doing to me, stands to reason she would do that with him also
- Coop, pip, and m# have all hinted at being vanillager. Whether this is true or not, idk
- Cait coming across as village. Likely also pip. Same with MJ but I want to see more posts from him

- coop and barks have both been seered by dolphin. I am just hoping one wasn't seered incorrectly, that would suck

Skeptical/curious:
- beagle. some of the stuff yesterday just felt a bit off
- lamper. haven't seen enough posts to really know
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Okay, real question, how is MJ reading village to so many people right now? He's just reading as mostly absent to me
He's pretty absent. I just read some of his posts at one point and agreed with them. Will likely need to revisit when he posts more
 
I keep seeing him on people's village reads lists and I feel like I'm taking crazy pills
At the beginning, he seemed too space cadet-ish to be wolfy.

It's tough with him because it's hard for me to tell if he's inactive for real reasons, or for wolfy reasons.

He's basically jumped on the leading candidate every day... which could be lazy, could be busy, or could be wolfy af.
 
****************
Unofficial Day 6 Crickets/Grebes can actually track this one Lynch Tally

Lawper (1) - Matty Ice

1/13 Voting

Missing: MJ, Lawper, Coopah, Barkley, Caiter, Beagle, Allie, VMH, Pippy, ZigZag, Capri

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

************
 
Too many Lawpers (and even a Lamper and Lawyer) and not enough Lawpys or Pawpys 🙁 :sorry:
Do you wanna be called lawpy?

My computer keeps autocorrecting and mostly I just find it amusing :laugh: But everyone did try to call me soggy in the last game and I also didn't really like that so I can understand
 
Okay, maybe I can figure out who to vote for just based on process of elimination:

MJ - Basically nothing to go on. Which sort of sketches me out, but he seemed to also have a good reason
Lawper - Still sketches me out. Has been on a lot of village lynches plus jumped in early on sporty which could be trying to not stand out as wolf when he knew sporty was a goner
Coopah - Unless I missed something, wasn't coop seered as village?
Barkley - Same for bark?
Caiter - Not sure here, but feeling village
Beagle - Kind of gives me the same feels as lawps
Allie - Feels village to me
VMH/Pippy - For some reason I feel like there's no way both of you are village lol
ZigZag - Feels village
Capri - Not sure. Some people thought wolfy, but I'll have to go back and look.

For now I guess I'll be the first to vote. I have not seen anything this whole time to make me feel less wolfy about lawps, so I'm going to go that way:

lynch lawps

Just a heads up but you're tunneling a villager for a while now, and your concerns were already addressed a while ago in my response to vmh/meaty's question.
 
Do you wanna be called lawpy?

My computer keeps autocorrecting and mostly I just find it amusing :laugh: But everyone did try to call me soggy in the last game and I also didn't really like that so I can understand

The Lawpy nickname helps avoid weird autocorrect issues and helps me find the posts that are addressing me more easily 😛
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I wanted to comb through this but it was also bothering me that nobody color coded paws or cray for the D1 tally

Day 1 Tally


Pippy (1) - Coopah
SportsPuppies (2) - stagg, AMSAR
Mel
(1)- Crayola
Grebes
(3)- Barks, beagle, Capri
MJ (0)-
Matty ice (0)-
AMSAR (4)- Skimble, SportsPuppies, allie, caiter
Skimble (0)-
mutts (6)- Lawper, MJ, shelter, Paws, Mel, MSUHope
Shelter (2)- Pippy, Dolphin
VMH (1)- Mutts
Paws
(2)- VMH, Jboo
Barks (2)- Grebes, mypetmoose
Ziggy (1) - Ziggy

25/26 voting: missing Matt#


D2 Lynch Tally

Cray () -
Sporty (3) -Stagg, Paws, Pippy
Paws (0) -
shelter (4) - mpm, MJ, dolphin, cray
grebes (7) - Beagle, Coop, Barkley, Capri, lawper, Matt, AMSAR
AMSAR
(6) - shelter, zigzag, Cait, allie, Sporty, jboo, Grebes
mpm
(1) - vmh
Cait (1) - MSU

23/23


Day 3 Tally

Sporty (15)
- Lawpy, dolphin, Stagg, capri, allie, paws, meats, mpm, barks, MJ, Beagle, Cait, Pippy, Coop, MSU
mpm
() -
coop () -
Pippy () -
Cray (1) - Sporty
Lawpy (1) - Matt

17/20 Missing Cray, shelter, zigzag


Day 4 Lynch Tally
Coop (5) - mpm, MJ, zigzagoon, msu, Paws
mpm (8) - Lawp, matty ice, Coop, barks, allie, Beagle, meats, Cait
MJ () -
Allie (1) - pippy
paws (1) - dolph
Cray
(1) - capri

16/17 voting
Missing: Cray


Day 5 Lynch Tally
Cray (6) - Barkley, Lawpy, Beagle, MJ, Caiter, Capri

Lawpy (1) - Matt
capri (3) - Coop, meats, allie
Paws (1) - zigzag
zigzag () -
MJ (1) - MSU
Coop (1)- Pippy

13/15
Missing: cray, paws


Anyway, from looking at this it seems that Matty has been stuck on Lawpy for several days now, beagle tends to vote middle to end of lynch candidates, and lawp tends to pick candidates early. Makes me slightly less suspicious of lawp's early jump on the sporty lynch.
 
At the beginning, he seemed too space cadet-ish to be wolfy.

It's tough with him because it's hard for me to tell if he's inactive for real reasons, or for wolfy reasons.

He's basically jumped on the leading candidate every day... which could be lazy, could be busy, or could be wolfy af.
If you actually look at the voting records you'll clearly see that I have not voted for the leading candidate every day. Unfortunately we haven't had a lot of good info to go off of recently and no one is really saying anything that sketches me out so I don't have much to contribute side from the exact same feels I had previously. Until something changes there is little else to say
 
If you actually look at the voting records you'll clearly see that I have not voted for the leading candidate every day. Unfortunately we haven't had a lot of good info to go off of recently and no one is really saying anything that sketches me out so I don't have much to contribute side from the exact same feels I had previously. Until something changes there is little else to say
Sorry. I should have clarified. You have voted for whoever was in the lead when you were on. 😛
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyway, from looking at this it seems that Matty has been stuck on Lawpy for several days now, beagle tends to vote middle to end of lynch candidates, and lawp tends to pick candidates early. Makes me slightly less suspicious of lawp's early jump on the sporty lynch.

I’m not sure whether lawp’s lack of defending himself makes me more or less sketched out lol.
 
I don't think Caiter is a wolf. It's for bad reasons that I almost definitely shouldn't be using, but oh well.
I have the same read, which means we've officially reached the point in the game where almost all of our reads are based on shiny stuff we dug up in the garbage in the back of our minds
 
Wasn’t coop seered or am I just completely turned around?
She was. But people have been questioning if we have an unseerable wolf. So she can’t totally ruled out, and neither can Barkley. Idk if the mods would be evil enough to put an unseerable wolf in the same group as the seer though.

Okay, real question, how is MJ reading village to so many people right now? He's just reading as mostly absent to me
I never trust MJ, so I’m biased here. But I wolfed with him and dubz once, and if I remember correctly he was blocked on a no kill night, and some how still convinced people that wasn’t sketchy :laugh: so I have no read on him.
 
On the flipside, her votes look pretty awful in retrospect (sorry if you're village, Caiter, but they do look kinda terrible haha)

...This is why wolves leave me alive even when I end up pushing a wolf lynch every once in a while.
Oh, believe me I know :laugh: I may be dumb as a wolf, but I definitely wouldn’t be dumb enough to try to defend one who was seered if I was also a wolf (@SportPonies you still owe me Elf over that 😛 ).
 
She was. But people have been questioning if we have an unseerable wolf. So she can’t totally ruled out, and neither can Barkley. Idk if the mods would be evil enough to put an unseerable wolf in the same group as the seer though.

So does unseerable mean they could show up as village? Or would they just not be able to tell? I assumed it was the latter, but maybe I'm wrong.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is this related to beagle's posting at all (I recall you mentioning some questionable behavior from her the other day) or truly just from process of elimination?
Oh it's both.

But process of elimination is what's pushing me over the edge of lynching my own manatee, which typically I would not do in their first independent outing, even though it's not exactly the most sound villager* strategy haha.
 
Imma get real tin foily. @SkiOtter will be so proud

If there was an unseerable wolf in my group, I feel like it would most likely be coop though. Barkley said he was seered N2. He would have to either have been also converted the same night he was seered, or unseerable. But wouldn’t the wolves have killed dolphin N3 when Barkley found out who dolphin was? Wolves don’t want to keep the seer around

I think Barkley said Coop was seered N4 and found out N5? which was the night dolphin died. That timeline would make way more sense for a wolf to have found out the seer. Unless the wolves decided to keep the seer around for longer to frame someone else. And Barkley is the unseerable one.

Or the wolves knew it was someone else in my group after Skaggs wasn’t the seer and had decided to just work their way through it until they killed them.

A convert N2 would make sense with these EOD extra kills, since that was the only even they haven’t happened. But there’s nothing in the write up that would suggest it, so I’m not sure.
 
So does unseerable mean they could show up as village? Or would they just not be able to tell? I assumed it was the latter, but maybe I'm wrong.
I actually prefer the former, because I feel that getting back an iffy result like "you were unable to seer this person" is enough of a red flag that it removes too much of the functionality of the wolf role.