WWho Let the Dogs Out? - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Unofficial Day 6 Crickets/Grebes can actually track this one Lynch Tally

Lawper (1) - Matty Ice
Beags (2): Pippy, zigzag
Coop (1): Cait
Capri (1): coop

5/13 Voting
Lmk if I did this wrong or missed anyone
 
Agreed. the condescension gets old FAST and honestly makes me not want to play in the future.
As an aside, I'm really sorry you feel this way, and I apologize if I've been responsible for perpetuating any of it.

I like to tease people and have a self-deprecating sense of humor in real life, and I think it sometimes comes across as too sharp on the internet. 🙁

Please do call people out if you start to feel that people cross over into a territory where it's no longer good-natured.

Although, I can say that after playing this game on this site for over 2 years now, I've seen a lot of accidentally hurt feelings. The people here are nice and well-intentioned; if you ask them what they truly want to convey, I can almost guarantee they don't wish to belittle or offend future/current colleagues and friends.
 
As an aside, I'm really sorry you feel this way, and I apologize if I've been responsible for perpetuating any of it.

I like to tease people and have a self-deprecating sense of humor in real life, and I think it sometimes comes across as too sharp on the internet. 🙁

Please do call people out if you start to feel that people cross over into a territory where it's no longer good-natured.

Although, I can say that after playing this game on this site for over 2 years now, I've seen a lot of accidentally hurt feelings. The people here are nice and well-intentioned; if you ask them what they truly want to convey, I can almost guarantee they don't wish to belittle or offend future/current colleagues and friends.
It's really not you. More yesterday. Thanks!
 
I think it's just an inability to tell tone over the internet and me feeling a little dumb for not knowing the answer to what is probably a basic question, so I got a little defensive.
I mean yeah I didn't know either, hence why I asked previously If they don't want noobs in the game, they should say so lol :dead:
 
As an aside, I'm really sorry you feel this way, and I apologize if I've been responsible for perpetuating any of it.

I like to tease people and have a self-deprecating sense of humor in real life, and I think it sometimes comes across as too sharp on the internet. 🙁

Please do call people out if you start to feel that people cross over into a territory where it's no longer good-natured.

Although, I can say that after playing this game on this site for over 2 years now, I've seen a lot of accidentally hurt feelings. The people here are nice and well-intentioned; if you ask them what they truly want to convey, I can almost guarantee they don't wish to belittle or offend future/current colleagues and friends.

If anything, WW made me grow an even thicker skin. There are a lot of harsher mafia communities on the interwebz. SDN WW is pretty great
 
As an aside, I'm really sorry you feel this way, and I apologize if I've been responsible for perpetuating any of it.

I like to tease people and have a self-deprecating sense of humor in real life, and I think it sometimes comes across as too sharp on the internet. 🙁

Please do call people out if you start to feel that people cross over into a territory where it's no longer good-natured.

Although, I can say that after playing this game on this site for over 2 years now, I've seen a lot of accidentally hurt feelings. The people here are nice and well-intentioned; if you ask them what they truly want to convey, I can almost guarantee they don't wish to belittle or offend future/current colleagues and friends.
Except me. I always aim to offend AND belittle.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I mean yeah I didn't know either, hence why I asked previously If they don't want noobs in the game, they should say so lol :dead:
Noobs are welcome in any and all games. Noob games are just to get your feet wet, but plenty of people DON’T play a noob game ever and just jump right into a regular game.
In-game stuff and out-of-game stuff are completely separate. WW is seerius bizness and it can get heated. But it stays in the game. You’ll see players yelling at each other in these games sometimes, but then you’ll see them 5 minutes later on other threads being friendly because we ARE friends.
 
Noobs are welcome in any and all games. Noob games are just to get your feet wet, but plenty of people DON’T play a noob game ever and just jump right into a regular game.
In-game stuff and out-of-game stuff are completely separate. WW is seerius bizness and it can get heated. But it stays in the game. You’ll see players yelling at each other in these games sometimes, but then you’ll see them 5 minutes later on other threads being friendly because we ARE friends.
Except dubs and I, we are mortal enemies forever locked in an endless battle to the death. 😏😏😏
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I mean I have to forgive Pippy because I broke the manator/manatee sacred bond by calling her out as sketchy a few time. I'm wondering if the fact that I one of the only people with her on a sketch list is contributing to her wolfy feels of me?

Going through my (messy, confusing, poorly colour coordinated) notes I don't see the argument for Lawpy. Sheep-y following of the leading lynch votes D1 and D2 maybe but based on the long explanation she just linked it all sounded logical to me. If it's just feels I get that but it's not where my feels are.

Right now my strongest feels are for capri. I'll search their posts and try to add to my notes to put my finger on why I feel that way.
Lynch Capri
 
Expanding on my Capri feels:
- Flipped from Mel (a joke vote) to grebes last minute on D1
- The stuck with grebes on D2 even though they never explain reasons on D1?
- Interpreted a post from Alliegh as wolfy when that was not at all my understanding of it (the one about wolves being noobs). My impression was that it was to manufacture suspicion
- The couple "if I was a wolf" and not bussing other wolves posts yesterday are probably the root of the feels I'm getting
@capri1722 thoughts?
 
I feel like I haven't earned the right to do this yet but...

Unofficial Day 6 Crickets/Grebes can actually track this one Lynch Tally


Lawper (2) - Matty Ice, MJ
Beags (2): Pippy, zigzag
Coop (1): Cait
Capri (2): coop, beagle

7/13 Voting

3 way tie :shrug:
 
Unofficial Day 6 Crickets/Grebes can actually track this one Lynch Tally

Lawper 2) - Matty Ice, MJ
Beags (2): Pippy, zigzag
Coop (1): Cait
Capri (2): coop, beags

7/13 Voting
edit for numbers
 
I feel like I haven't earned the right to do this yet but...

Unofficial Day 6 Crickets/Grebes can actually track this one Lynch Tally


Lawper (2) - Matty Ice, MJ
Beags (2): Pippy, zigzag
Coop (1): Cait
Capri (2): coop, beagle

7/13 Voting

3 way tie :shrug:
Well you posted that before me and it was better. lol my b
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I literally asked if an unseeable wolf could show up as villager yesterday or a couple days ago. You, or someone else, told me the answer is yes. So it doesn't absolve coop, but makes me less suspicious. No clue what people are confused about at this point.
I’m really confused here. You were told an unseerable wolf could show up as villager and that makes you less suspicious about coop somehow?