Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lemme find themI want to see coop’s reasons to see how I feel about coop, not Capri lol.
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Lemme find themI want to see coop’s reasons to see how I feel about coop, not Capri lol.
😢MAYBE THAT MEANS YOU GET A SECRET VOTE THAT CAN GO ON THE TALLY BUT COUNTS FOR NOTHING?!![]()
This “defense” is literally just making me more suspicious
So feeling ok about lynching someone who hasn't been here again?Official Day 6 ****-Posting Mod Tally
Lawper (2) - Matty Ice, MJ
Beags (3): Pippy, zigzag, meats
Coop (1): Cait
Capri (5): coop, beags, barks, allie, lawp
11/12 Voting
Roll Call: @capri1722 who is also winning! Lynch close in 8 minutes!
No no a secret SECOND vote
How do I do an interrobang...that usually freaks people out. Maybe a question mark?MAYBE THAT MEANS YOU GET A SECRET VOTE THAT CAN GO ON THE TALLY BUT COUNTS FOR NOTHING?!![]()
‽How do I do an interrobang...that usually freaks people out. Maybe a question mark?
WITCHCRAFT
‽‽‽‽‽‽‽‽‽‽‽‽‽‽‽‽‽‽WITCHCRAFT
How do I do an interrobang...that usually freaks people out. Maybe a question mark?
TOOK TOO LONG BYE BISH
Basically my suspicions are of Capri and Ziggy right now. Capri almost seems to be trying to fade into the woodwork and Ziggy is just trying to discredit the dead seer. Ziggy has been on my list for a few days now as well but someone else needs to judge because I have a horrible record for noobs.
‽TOOK TOO LONG BYE BISH
GET BACK IN YOUR DEAD STARS.Like this‽
Does nobody respect their stars anymore?Like this‽

Seriously ski chill tf out.GET BACK IN YOUR DEAD STARS.
Basically Capri has been acting sneaky to me and when I put pressure she didn't respond basically in any way which is more suspicious than anything she's actually done. But my track record of late has been **** soooo
she was being sarcastic you need to chillSeriously ski chill tf out.
I just wanna say, you always being like “but I could be wrong, oops!” Or otherwise with your logic/when we’ve linched villagers is one of the reasons you’re sketchy to me lolBasically Capri has been acting sneaky to me and when I put pressure she didn't respond basically in any way which is more suspicious than anything she's actually done. But my track record of late has been **** soooo
‽‽‽‽‽‽‽
GET BACK IN YOUR DEAD STARS.
[cheezit deleted his so pretend it is here]
Idk guys I still don't get it
Be nice to my ski skiSeriously ski chill tf out.
Excuse you. You need to get tf out of this thread if you’re not going to play by the rules. You are dead. Post in stars. You know the damn rules.Seriously ski chill tf out.
Oooo this is festive‽‽‽‽‽‽‽.
Fine but the my record has been literal ****. What's really ****ed up is that people have just been following along and like yeah ok sounds legit and then I feel like a ****ing ******* when I'm wrong. So yeah prefaceI just wanna say, you always being like “but I could be wrong, oops!” Or otherwise with your logic/when we’ve linched villagers is one of the reasons you’re sketchy to me lol
lynch closed y'all
Lynch closed‽
Hey modsLynch Closed. Results Pending.
I think it's closed but I'm not sureHey mods
Is the lynch closed?
Just checking.![]()
potentially. Must check in with HBICHey mods
Is the lynch closed?
Just checking.![]()
You were questioning my reason for thinking you could be a wolf. I was just giving you one of my other reasons that have nothing to do with dolphin. This is a little muchFine but the my record has been literal ****. What's really ****ed up is that people have just been following along and like yeah ok sounds legit and then I feel like a ****ing ******* when I'm wrong. So yeah preface
Lynch officially closed.Hey mods
Is the lynch closed?
Just checking.![]()
‽‽‽‽‽‽‽.
I was switching between game thread and dead chat and forgot which one I was on. Doing it once and deleting it when I realized does not a caps lock worthy infraction make.Excuse you. You need to get tf out of this thread if you’re not going to play by the rules. You are dead. Post in stars. You know the damn rules.
You should see my periodical breakdowns in mod PM'sYou were questioning my reason for thinking you could be a wolf. I was just giving you one of my other reasons that have nothing to do with dolphin. This is a little much
If you haven’t realized, I DO THAT FOR EVERYONE IN EVERY GAME.******************************************************************************************
I was switching between game thread and dead chat and forgot which one I was on. Doing it once and deleting it when I realized does not a caps lock worthy infraction make.
******************************************************************************************
You were questioning my reason for thinking you could be a wolf. I was just giving you one of my other reasons that have nothing to do with dolphin. This is a little much
***************************************************************************************************
I was switching between game thread and dead chat and forgot which one I was on. Doing it once and deleting it when I realized does not a caps lock worthy infraction make.
******************************************************************************************
Yours are just periodical? Mine are constant.You should see my periodical breakdowns in mod PM's
Sounds like you need to chill...If you haven’t realized, I DO THAT FOR EVERYONE IN EVERY GAME.
You don’t need to tell the mod who helped create and ran this damn game for you to play to chill out because she told you to post in dead stars.
Caps locks from ski ski is basically like a hug. We caps lock each other all the timeIf you haven’t realized, I DO THAT FOR EVERYONE IN EVERY GAME.
You don’t need to tell the mod who helped create and ran this damn game for you to play to chill out because she told you to post in dead stars.

Sometimes I cry myself to sleep, so they get small breaksYours are just periodical? Mine are constant.
Hmm. Seems awfully wolfy of you 😉
Gone is @capri1722 - a Bernese Mountain Dog and a wolf who could block a player each night
I think you misunderstood the point of that post. I wasn't denying the parallel voting. I was denying bussing her and used the parallel voting to support that fact. The parallel voting garnered so much sketch that it probably would have been better for me to call her out as sketch at least once.
My point is, I almost never bus fellow wolves even when it would be beneficial for my game.
I was referring to the part where you're a wolf in Reading game who lied about parallel voting to counter my argument of the link between you and AM. This means if you're a wolf now, you could also be lying about bussing.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.