WWildzoo Family Reunion - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Check your votes!

N7 Killing Me Softly Kill Tally

pip () -
jboo () -
capri (3) - Snowy, Dolph, zigzag
genny (1) - pippy
zigzag (1) - jboo
Dolph () -
Cray () -
Snowy (4) - Cray, Stagg, genny, capri

9/9

dean-winchester-family-end-in-blood-supernatural.gif

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Members don't see this ad :)
Night 7

giphy.gif

The family was in all out war. No one could be trusted, not even those who had used and shared their unique abilities. It's well known there are those who don't like to pm. If you end up with them as your pm buddy, you expect that they won't respond much. Finn was known to have this reputation. She had even used this earlier to teach the others how much better putting everything out in the open was. Alas, this family did not share her opinion. Too much manipulation in pms? No way. Not in this pack. And so, the pack narrowly voted to kill Finn. As she died, the family could hear her last cry, 'pm'ing is for suckers!'

Dead is @SnowshoeDog143, who was Finn, a wolf who could silence pms twice during the game

It is now Day 7. Get your actions in! Deadline is 6am EST

Family Members:

4. @dolphin106258
5. @ziggyandjazzy (formerly sar)
9. @johnnaboo
12. @capri1722 (formerly caiter)
13. @PippyPony
14. @genny
16. @Stagg737
18. @Crayola227

Dead:
Skiski - Kaydubs, vanilla wolf
Weim - STL, ninja
Shelter - Sporty, designated survivors
Sporty - Trilt, illusion remover
Glamm - Jboo, 1x night kill avoidance
Kcough - Bear, lynch write-up additions
Allie - MJ, bomb
Finn - Sandy/Elkhart, jailer
MJ - Snowy, vanillager
AM - Zen/Glam, vanilla wolf
Skilary - Kcough, retroactive tracker
Snowy - Finn, pm silencer

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
Lololol the perfect ability for finny

Reactions: 9 users
Good noob
giphy.webp

Edit: The above is an adorable kitting being pet but I'm too lazy to find a gif that actually works, so use your imaginations.
Basically because I had no reason to believe snowy was bad

Right so now I am very confused. I have some thinking to do about Genny and capri

Aaaaand just kidding, this makes me feel even better about my vote.

Edit: being on time is hard on a phone, sorry mods
I still don’t feel better about your vote...but you know whatevs

I'll tell you after day close, if I'm still alive. And if I'm not alive, you should be able to figure it out anyway. :D
Right, that doesn't make me feel better

Right, that doesn't make me feel better

Would you like to explain why you were so trusting of Genny before now?

Wait, you tried to call me out for fishing then posted this on thread? Wat?

Care to give an actual answer to this question now? Or do you just want to continue throwing shade while simultaneously being the shadiest person on thread?

Would you like to explain why you were so trusting of Genny before now?

Care to give an actual answer to this question now? Or do you just want to continue throwing shade while simultaneously being the shadiest person on thread?
I thought she was ability seer and was using AM as a mouthpiece. AM posted about how she knew capri had Lynch avoidance and Pippy asked her how she knew so many people's abilities. When AM died, I knew AM couldn't know people's abilities and thought she was getting the info through genny. This has since been disproven so now idk what to think.

Reactions: 1 users
And at this point, I don't even think ability seer is a very wolf ability anyways since a lot of our abilities are fairly NAI. It seems like a pretty good way to figure out who to convert, but that's probably just tin foiling.

I must keep telling myself, an ability is not indicative of affiliation, how someone uses it is.

Well I didn't know you wanted me to share that.
D1 - jailed
D2 - finn, wolf
D3 - cancelled
D4 - am, wolf
D5 - genny, inconclusive
Who did you investigate d6?

Day 7

It has been shown time and time again that certain players are communication magnets, and Pipperoni tended to be at the top of that list. She demonstrated in her very first wolf game that there is nothing she can't accomplish as long as she's whispering in the right ear. She spent the nights at the family reunion striking up private conversations with the other guests, sure that she could find the villagers if she chatted with them enough. But her last conversation was rudely ended before it even began, as a noose was slipped around her neck and she was yanked into the air with enough force to crush her windpipe. Turns out all that chatting uses up a lot of oxygen, and you need a functioning trachea to breathe.

Dead is @dolphin106258, who was PippyPony, a wolf who could PM with one person every night.

It is now Night 8. Deadline is 10pm EST. Choose your victim.

Family Members:

5. @ziggyandjazzy (formerly sar)
9. @johnnaboo
12. @capri1722 (formerly caiter)
13. @PippyPony
14. @genny
16. @Stagg737
18. @Crayola227

Dead:
Skiski - Kaydubs, vanilla wolf
Weim - STL, ninja
Shelter - Sporty, designated survivors
Sporty - Trilt, illusion remover
Glamm - Jboo, 1x night kill avoidance
Kcough - Bear, lynch write-up additions
Allie - MJ, bomb
Finn - Sandy/Elkhart, jailer
MJ - Snowy, vanillager
AM - Zen/Glam, vanilla wolf
Skilary - Kcough, retroactive tracker
Snowy - Finn, pm silencer
Dolphin - Pippy, night PMer

Reactions: 2 users
I absorb abilities used on me and can use them the next day. So I jailed Pippy after Finn tried to jail me the day she died. I seered Capri after she tried to seer me. Day actions don't work on me. And I'm useless unless someone uses an ability on me.

So... which one of you is the redirector? :heckyeah:

Last edited: