WWildzoo Family Reunion - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Do you not think the conversion happened on N2?
I had a theory that it's possible that the villager dying unlocked a conversion opportunity, and that the conversion opportunity could have been something for the villagers to use whenever they wanted. Definitely played games where the villagers had a conversion they could use as they wished.

The only thing to account for, is the no kill night. But is it possible that the death of a villager unlocked a conversion, that was followed by a no kill night, yet that was not the night conversion took place?

Members don't see this ad.

I have an idea
unlynch cray
Lynch jboo

N8 Kill Tally

cray (1) - genny
capri (2) - jboo, stagg
genny (1) - capri
jboo (1) - zigzag

5/7

Missing: Cray, Pippy

capri is in the lead!

Deadline 10pm est (~15 minutes)

ezgif-1-b9bc6863bbac-gif.247982

Members don't see this ad :)
I don't know where to vote except that I would love to hear the answers to my questions from people about who has been cleared and why.

In order of suspicion I have capri, jboo/genny/pip, Stagg

it's all moot if we already got the convert and are hunting an OG. I'm 30% of the way through rereading the thread with all the dead players on ignore a la WZ's method of thread review for brevity. I'm not far in but caiter/capri is not looking good. But neither is anyone so there's that.

d1 caiter jailed
d2 sporty jailed
d3 night cancel
d4 I was jailed
d5 genny jailed
d6 pip jailed

Cait was jailed d1, couldn't have looked into anyone. Sporty was jailed d2, so she couldn't have "removed allusions". I think at this point MJ knew her ability, right? Jboo night cancelled d3. d4 I was jailed, then genny was d5, allowing her to use it on pip d6.

N8 Kill Tally

cray (1) - genny
capri (2) - Jboo, Stagg
genny (1) - capri
jboo (1) - ziggy

Deadline 10pm est

is this correct as of now?

N8 Kill Tally

cray (1) - genny
capri (2) - Jboo, Stagg
genny (1) - capri
jboo (1) - ziggy

Deadline 10pm est

is this correct as of now?
No stagg is on capri
edit I see it was fixed

Reactions: 1 user
N8 Kill Tally

cray (1) - genny
capri (2) - jboo, stagg
genny (1) - capri
jboo (1) - zigzag

5/7

Missing: Cray, Pippy

capri is in the lead!

Deadline 10pm est (~9 minutes)

ezgif-1-b9bc6863bbac-gif.247982

Why were we clearing jboo again?

I believe it was mostly because of her lynch cancel and if Capri's results are to be believed then the seering results.

Also, why are we clearing SAR/ziggy?

I honestly have no idea. For me, when it was SAR playing she didn't feel anything like when we wolfed together. I'm not sure how I'm reading Ziggy, but she's not my most village read at this point and she seems like she's trying to hunt villagers.

Members don't see this ad :)
Jboo is around, idk if she is going to switch her vote

I have no idea why Pip voted Stagg

come to think of it, I realize I have no idea for why Pip has done a darn thing this whole game

I don't know what was up with that vote

I will say that at minimum, a capri/caiter flip will give us some good data, like if we could believe her seering was at least reported by someone honest even if we're not sure on results

if jboo is the rotten one Stagg and I just accidentally got taken for a ride in voting on the wrong person, if everyone else is OK

I don't know what was up with that vote

I will say that at minimum, a capri/caiter flip will give us some good data, like if we could believe her seering was at least reported by someone honest even if we're not sure on results
I agree with this. but also she still didn't even tell us the results on jboo lol she was so cryptic about it

I agree with this. but also she still didn't even tell us the results on jboo lol she was so cryptic about it
that was my issue with her in saying she's not acting like a normal seer in any way

an outed seer should be shouting in large capital letters in a very easy to read box exactly who they seered and what result they got

that was my issue with her in saying she's not acting like a normal seer in any way

an outed seer should be shouting in large capital letters in a very easy to read box exactly who they seered and what result they got
Yeah for some reason she was doubting her results after n2 and Finn. I'm really wondering the villagers have some sort of way to avoid seering. But they also may not and we may have killed our way to seer, idk

Night 8

ezgif-1-15721cae7f8c.jpg

Tonight, those remaining in the family were jealous. It seemed there was one among them favored by @WildZoo. And why should she not be favored? She was, after all, Dubz's one and only wolfatee (and only remaining manatee if you don't count pups). Karabou had the uncanny ability to do exactly what Dubz would do as well as finish her thoughts (sometimes before Dubz had even posted them). With a keen eye for analysis and the ability to village through a wolf lens, the remaining village decided Karabou needed to go.

Dead is @capri1722, who was Karabou, a wolf who could determine the affiliation of one person each lynch

Everyone's eyes were drawn to the body of MJ. They weren't sure why they were drawn to his body, there just seemed something they couldn't quite place, something they had missed. Then with a collective gasp they realized he had been Snowy, a vanilla wolf. They all scratched their heads in confusion, was this real or was there something more going on here?

It is now Day 8. Deadline is 9am EST. Get your actions in!

Family Members:

5. @ziggyandjazzy (formerly sar)
9. @johnnaboo
13. @PippyPony
14. @genny
16. @Stagg737
18. @Crayola227

Dead:
Skiski - Kaydubs, vanilla wolf
Weim - STL, ninja
Shelter - Sporty, designated survivors
Sporty - Trilt, illusion remover