WWildzoo Family Reunion - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Do you have info?

Also the Am/Cray stuff seems village/village to me (wolf/wolf this game? But I guess could also be village/village (all Im saying is they seem the same affiliation how Im reading it)) But Im also wrong a lot about this stuff.

I have info that voting makes things easier to analyze.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Unofficial Night 2 It's the Family Business Kill Vote Tally

MJ (1) - pippy
SAR (2) - AM, allie
Weim (1) - genny
Cray (1) - shelter
Sporty (2) - Skim, finn
Glam (1) - Snowy

8/19 votes

Deadline: 10pm EST (~8.5 hrs)

giphy-7-2.gif

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Do you have info?

Also the Am/Cray stuff seems village/village to me (wolf/wolf this game? But I guess could also be village/village (all Im saying is they seem the same affiliation how Im reading it)) But Im also wrong a lot about this stuff.
I agree

It feels like AM's fight with Jil at the beginning of the last game, and cray acting paranoid af is probably more on the village wolf spectrum for her

Last edited:
I agree

It feels like AM's fight with Jil at the beginning of the last game, and cray acting paranoid af is probably more on the village spectrum for her
.... so wolf spectrum this game?

Maybe we should call everyone “greens” and “reds” or something so we don’t keep mixing them up :p

Will catch up once I’m done volunteering at this spay/neuter clinic but I DID MY FIRST NEUTER TODAY!

Last edited:
Reactions: 15 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Kill MJ

Is tradition. But also where you at @Mad Jack ?

Plus 3 way tie just for Dubz!
Actually it is tradition for the villagers to lynch me and if you night kill me it will be really sad.

I'm cleaning my house, gotta make this place liveable and this is the first day I've had off at home in months.

If people don't start talking pretty soon, I'm going to have to go clean my house, and then I will hate you all

So you're telling me not to get my hopes up for a lively debate in the next 15 minutes? Cause I went for a run and I'm feeling feisty but could also go do some other things with my life haha

Unofficial Night 2 It's the Family Business Kill Vote Tally

MJ (2) - pippy, KC
SAR (2) - AM, allie
Weim (1) - genny
Cray (1) - shelter
Sporty (2) - Skim, finn
Glam (1) - Snowy
Caiter (1) - sporty

10/19 votes :cryi:

Deadline: 10pm EST (~5.5 hrs)

giphy-7-2.gif

Before this bandwagons even more, I was jailed/blocked last night.

D1: You found your door was locked. You couldn't leave your room, but at least you felt like no one could get to you either.

Wat.

Actually that's a lie. I have a theory. But I don't think the conclusions you have drawn are correct.

I wish we could have an AMSAR chat again

I think I know why AM is voting for me. Why you sheeping?

Liked because I loled

What are your thoughts on the thread so far?

D1: You found your door was locked. You couldn't leave your room, but at least you felt like no one could get to you either.

And?

You aren't suggesting that being jailed clears you completely though, are you? All it means is that you didn't lynch ski

And 2 votes over like 8 hours does not a bandwagon make

Reactions: 4 users
You aren't suggesting that being jailed clears you completely though, are you? All it means is that you didn't lynch ski

And 2 votes over like 8 hours does not a bandwagon make
It does not, and I know that. And I know two votes doesn’t. But after getting almost lynched because I liked a post a few days ago, I would like to nip that in the bud before it starts ;)

So how about you actually kill someone that could have done it?

Why are you saying this to me? I'm not even killing you. Who are you killing today? Also, most of time the wolf I was lynching didn't do the kill anyway.

Because you keep asking and. There’s the and for you

No I don't. I asked you one time. You still didn't say who you were killing though. Analysis will keep you alive better than a mere defense.

lol girl, yes you do.

That's only one time. I wanted to know if there was actually any clearing info you were leading up to. Being blocked/jailkept when kills are factional and all wolves are still alive means nothing.

What does this have to do with anything, though? (And I'm assuming you mean villager and lynch...? ugh)

Well, I'm referring to prior games now so switched to wolf. I will remain using wolf for past experiences for clarification. Also, I meant only one out of all possible wolves could be doing the kill so good luck chasing after only that one.

Well, I'm referring to prior games now so switched to wolf. I will remain using wolf for past experiences for clarification.
Ok thanks for the clarification on the terminology, but I'm still not sure what you're going on about.

Edit: I see you edited your post to add more detail.

I just added on to my post. Hopefully that helps.
Kind of? I still think it's kind of a weird point to make about past games.

I don't think something like jailing is worth clearing someone over, but I also think that it probably makes them a slightly lower priority, given that there are still so many unknowns

Kind of? I don't think something like jailing is worth clearing someone over, but I also think that it probably makes them a slightly lower priority, given that there are still so many unknowns

I, personally, don't think it makes her less of an unknown than the other 17 players who also didn't do the lynch but meh.

What are your thoughts on the thread so far?

Tbh, I don't have any yet. I went for a run then said "lol right I'm playing ww today" skimmed fast and wanted to address things directly related to me at least before I showered. If I had leans, I'd have dropped a kill vote

That said, once I get my lazy ass to mt computer I'll be doing a real re-read and maybe make a slreadsheet between studying so I might be actually helpful instead of just feisty in an hour or two

That's only one time. I wanted to know if there was actually any clearing info you were leading up to. Being blocked/jailkept when kills are factional and all wolves are still alive means nothing.
Literally twice lol

And the only real discussion we've had so far was about mayor roles in various games, and you, cray and pip arguing over various things. You all can be strong headed AF so I have no idea what to make of that.