WWildzoo Family Reunion - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
My end game is that everyone's thinking on this mayor thing is majorly pissing me off, and it feels like you and AM are being purposely obtuse about this, and I don't like it when anyone is being purposefully obtuse, it's akin to deception.
I'm not being purposefully obtuse. I am providing my feelings & thought process about something that you're a lot more worked up about than others appear to be, and I'm confused about why that is

Members don't see this ad.

These kinds of statements come off to me as vaguely threatening. Feels almost a little fishy-fish about how squishy someone is
I don't really care what you think. Wolves try to gauge arrogance to being lynched to find villagers all the time.

You're throwing shade when I'm just questioning another player's arrogance to villager-hunt.

Members don't see this ad :)
When MJ was elected as a wolf, he never self-voted. When genny was elected as a villager, she lead her own campaign. But yes, it is NAI at worst, not wolfy, to run for mayor.
At this point, what I find villagery is the insistence that the mayor election process, and who is/isn't running for mayor, and who is/isn't supporting that, somehow should all be read as innocent.

I was honestly just picked at a scab with all this at the start, but AM's reactions have been what I have found really odd about all this.

At this point, what I find villagery is the insistence that the mayor election process, and who is/isn't running for mayor, and who is/isn't supporting that, somehow should all be read as innocent.
(Just so I'm clear, you have swapped back to using wolf = good and village = bad, yes?)

Reactions: 1 users
The only thing she's said so far is conceding that the mayor role can be something of a liability for villagers and wolves alike, and I'm not sure why that was so hard for her to admit. Because then it would support my point that her seeming enthusiasm for it is a bit off?

(Just so I'm clear, you have swapped back to using wolf = good and village = bad, yes?)
Yes, I am smarter than some may think, and I'm able to keep that straight in my mind when I write. I'm having to doublecheck my reading of other people to glean how well they're reversing things, but yes I can keep it all straight and I don't find it confusing unless others are confusing it themselves.

Yes, I am smarter than some may think, and I'm able to keep that straight in my mind when I write. I'm having to doublecheck my reading of other people to glean how well they're reversing things, but yes I can keep it all straight and I don't find it confusing unless others are confusing it themselves.
And I wasn't suggesting you aren't smart enough to do this :rolleyes:

If anything, that comment should have been an indication that I'M not smart enough to do this lol

Reactions: 1 user
I just got out of a cardiovascular path lecture, and feel the need to recommend that you both try to watch your sodium intake -- all that salt is no bueno.

I don't need to take any in. I AM salt.

stag_salt_6c0a86cb-313d-45f2-8bfb-7ae5dcad0e55_large.jpeg

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Day 1

Most everyone hid out during the day, concerned about being caught in a lynch trap by the lurking villagers. @SkiOtter felt safe enough to lounge under a tree, stretched out in a patch of sunlight that shone through the branches. She dreamed of finding herself back in Florida, where it was warm even in January and the leaves never fell off the trees.

As night fell, the rest of the family found her, hanging from the very tree she had rested under, a noose tied around her neck. As if getting the McGurgles wasn't bad enough.

Dead is @SkiOtter, who was kaydubs, modgod extraordinaire and vanilla wolf.

It is now Night 2. Please vote for your night kill victim. Deadline is 10pm EST.

Family Members:

1. @Mad Jack
2. @allieh8607
3. @Animal Midwife
4. @dolphin106258
5. @SARdoghandler
6. @SportPonies
7. @WeimMama
9. @johnnaboo
10. @SnowshoeDog143
11. @finnickthedog
12. @Caiter92
13. @PippyPony
14. @genny
15. @kcoughli
16. @Stagg737
17. @sheltermed
18. @Crayola227
19. @Glammyre
20. @Skimble

Dead:
Skiski - Kaydubs, vanilla wolf

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 2 users
From a quick search of pre vet, it looks like lurking, baking, safari, and sega had mayors, just from skimming search results. Others may remember better than I how that went.

Bah ****. Sorry guys lol that should say vanilla wolf (aka uninformed majority)
You know the game is confusing when even the mods can’t keep it straight :p

Reactions: 5 users
okay so reading this whole AM/cray partly Pippy interaction I have some questions.

@Crayola227 are you more bothered by AM being wrong about prevet vs lounge games, or the whole obtuse in responses bit you mentioned earlier?

Because for me personally I just voted there bc I feel like I can read AM if MJ won I would’ve been lost in that department. And at first i literally read what a mayor is supposed to do and thought hmm that’s AM. Not that there weren’t other good candidates, I just didn’t get to come back on and read posts before WZ closed the vote :p

But anyways basically what I’m getting at is I am reading this whole interaction like you seemed to be upset about the mayor thing and self voting in general, and then AM’s responses (to me seemed normal) bothered you more. And then she misremembered things about past games which I know is unlike AM and honestly that’s the only part out of the whole exchange that made me have pause. Is that sorta right summary wise?

Also I am not trying to imply AM cant be wrong at all. Bc that would be dumb to say she has to be 100% right all the time. I’m just saying that’s the only part of there exchange that really made me say wait, what?

This is wrong. That game with MJ as wolf mayor was in pre-vet.

Not like you to be stubborn to the point of being downright wrong about something having had happened in a past game.

Zero mayoral shenanigans.

Kill SAR

You know exactly why.

Do you have info?

Also the Am/Cray stuff seems village/village to me (wolf/wolf this game? But I guess could also be village/village (all Im saying is they seem the same affiliation how Im reading it)) But Im also wrong a lot about this stuff.

Kill Glam

Got a few people in mind but no one really jumps out as super sketch. Wouldnt mind SAR or weim either. But spreading votes rn because its early in the day.