WWubba lubba dub dub! - Rick & Morty Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Out of FFM, Cyndia, and sobsob I am most inclined to believe that sobsob is not truly neutral. His character would be an excellent lone wolf. I don't see either Cyndia or FFM's characters being nefarious if they aren't lying with their role claims.

I think I'm gonna waffle back.
unlynch teep lynch sobsob

ETA: Because I don't want to make another post and feel like I'm talking too much, anyone else notice that we only had one night with 2 kills? Was anyone attacked/protected other than tp on N0 or finn on N2? Because if sobsob is saying his kill ability is odd nights...well those would be the nights when two attacks occurred. Just sayin.
The night with two kills was when the timeline was split right? Maybe the wolves could only kill someone in their timeline, hence 2 kills.

Members don't see this ad.

The night with two kills was when the timeline was split right? Maybe the wolves could only kill someone in their timeline, hence 2 kills.
Screw my theory, you right. But there were still presumably two attacks last night.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah, but the timeline was split for Night 0 as well and there was only 1 kill with no one saying they were blocked/protected/attacked.

I was also assuming SOV was neutral since he was the one to answer Jilary's question asking if anyone could confirm if there were multiple neutrals. However, now he's saying that he got info night zero that Cyndia was neutral so that's how he knew. This doesn't necessarily mean he's not neutral himself but it explains how he knew about multiple neutrals if he is a wolf.

Reactions: 1 user
Screw my theory, you right. But there were still presumably two attacks last night.
Screw this screwing of my theory. There still had to be two people killing. And there was only one kill N0 and the timeline was split then too.

Reactions: 3 users
The message I received:

"You had some very enjoyable dreams last night, but when you woke up you couldn't shake a strange thought, "A wolf is what saved the villager, but they're going to come for blood indirectly. Watch your back."

Dev was brought back that night. I'm interpreting this as MJ, who rezzed Dev, is a wolf.

Though there was no source or explanation for the dream - thoughts??

Anyone think this is referring to something other than rez?

Anyone think this is referring to something other than rez?
That's also a possibility. If there were two kill attempts (as WZ is saying), it could refer to a block by a wolf last night.

Guise, I might have an idea of who we're after.

Abradolf Lincler.

If I were designing them, I'd make them seer as neutral, because they're both good and evil to the point that they wouldn't seer either way. They would protect on odd nights and act like a villager, but kill on evens and be a wolf. That's just my theory though, and would explain our current roster of characters having so many neutrals. It's just a theory though.
aq2Q4PP_700b.jpg

That's also a possibility. If there were two kill attempts (as WZ is saying), it could refer to a block by a wolf last night.

Guise, I might have an idea of who we're after.

Abradolf Lincler.

If I were designing them, I'd make them seer as neutral, because they're both good and evil to the point that they wouldn't seer either way. They would protect on odd nights and act like a villager, but kill on evens and be a wolf. That's just my theory though, and would explain our current roster of characters having so many neutrals. It's just a theory though.
aq2Q4PP_700b.jpg
That...that would be brilliant.

Maybe a wolf puppet? Not sure if that's a thing or if it has a better name. "come for blood indirectly" makes me think they're going to make a non-wolf do their dirty work possibly through the dream-ception thing.
A non-wolf doing the dirty work of the wolves has certainly been a thing before :shifty:

I'm gonna go back and see what else was going on the night deva was rezzed.

Members don't see this ad :)
A non-wolf doing the dirty work of the wolves has certainly been a thing before :shifty:

I'm gonna go back and see what else was going on the night deva was rezzed.
The day before Rocky avoided lynch. Rocky has since seered as villager per Zensing but did we ever find out how she escaped the lynch?

As a side note, if people want to talk about the items they have had maybe that would be great because I keep seeing things mentioned once and then never again (the potion that kcough used on rocky, the mr. meseeks). Of course there is the possibility that there are a bunch of one time use items or something.

As a side note, if people want to talk about the items they have had maybe that would be great because I keep seeing things mentioned once and then never again (the potion that kcough used on rocky, the mr. meseeks). Of course there is the possibility that there are a bunch of one time use items or something.

The rolling pin doesn't do anything

I'm at rehearsal from 6-930. Will pop in with a lynch vote (likely around our break at 7:30.) I just have absolutely no clue right now... So hopefully we know more by then and I can skim and decide.

I had "mega seeds" night 1.

"Per rectum, these seeds make you super smart, so you may suggest an "upgrade" to your ability for the night. These upgrades only last until the effects of the mega seed wears off."

They only lasted for that night

The day before Rocky avoided lynch. Rocky has since seered as villager per Zensing but did we ever find out how she escaped the lynch?

She was protected by an item, but I forget who claimed to have used the item.

I thought it had to do with the love potion that was used on rocky.

I'll have to go back and see who used

Kcough used the mystery potion or whatever on her, she didn't know what it would do, but it seems pretty clear from the writeup that it's the reason rocky escaped the lynch. Hence my oh ****.

Reactions: 2 users
I'm still not convinced MJ is a villager - was he cleared/vouched for in the thread?

Unlynch MJ

Lynch kcough

maybe you believe cyndia because you two are in cahoots. i am linked to no one. i don't get 1/4 the abilities SOV has, yet we are both neutral? and I am the one in a faction? how am I supposed to lead the charge with a one time role ability?

If you didn't think you were linked to anyone, why did you respond to my anonymous pm? You made it clear you don't like anonymous messages.

I was also assuming SOV was neutral since he was the one to answer Jilary's question asking if anyone could confirm if there were multiple neutrals. However, now he's saying that he got info night zero that Cyndia was neutral so that's how he knew. This doesn't necessarily mean he's not neutral himself but it explains how he knew about multiple neutrals if he is a wolf.

That didn't even occur to me, I glazed right over that. I'm super sleep deprived right now and not thinking well. Can someone spell out to me why everyone is suspicious of kcough based on her using the potion on rocky?

Anyways I will ******unlynch SOV******* for now, while I think more.

Besides the message PBC had sent to her, what other reasons could kcough be a wolf?

I'm still not convinced MJ is a villager - was he cleared/vouched for in the thread?

Unlynch MJ

Lynch kcough
I have reason to believe he is one. Apparently a few other people do too. Which is good because no one should ever trust me alone on that matter. Though I don't think the others have said anything.

You think that is what the dream was referring to?
It certainly fits the "wolf saving a villager" part.

I know the item isn't what saved me, but I don't want to give anymore information or distract people from a potential wolf.

That kind of flushes the whole theory down the toilet.

Okay. Let's think about this more. Because a trait of my character granted me just one lynch evasion. Turned out to work in my favor pretty well but still.

I know the item isn't what saved me, but I don't want to give anymore information or distract people from a potential wolf.
Though, it does bring into question- who did save you, because they could be who we're after.

And there's also LoTF stepping in with that injunction. Why aren't we considering an injunction by the damn Intergalactic Federation suspicious?

And you didn't think that MAYBE that was something you should have pointed out when it ocurred??? Since kcough said right in the thread that she thought that was what saved you? And then you liked that post? Really???

And you didn't think that MAYBE that was something you should have pointed out when it ocurred??? Since kcough said right in the thread that she thought that was what saved you? And then you liked that post? Really???

I didn't want to give anything away as pertains to my role or abilities, and no one was sus of kcough at the time. BUT I have been paying close attention to the thread enough to make sure I could say something before it got too bad.

I don't know, I think it makes most sense in the context of dev's resurrection. I still think MJ is sketch. @Zensing should look into him.

I don't know, I think it makes most sense in the context of dev's resurrection. I still think MJ is sketch. @Zensing should look into him.
I have my doubts that it would be related to anything that was occurring at the same time that you had the dream. Of course that depends on the exact source of the dream.

I didn't want to give anything away as pertains to my role or abilities, and no one was sus of kcough at the time. BUT I have been paying close attention to the thread enough to make sure I could say something before it got too bad.
All you had to say was "Nah guys, I had a one time lynch avoidance"

So, do we want to actually vote for either one of the neutral characters, the person who filed a Galactic Federation injunction, or person with lynch avoidance? Because I don't see why we're going for contrived kills when neutral characters don't count for villager numbers anyways at end game so their loss is kind of not a big deal, but one of them could very well be a wolf or chaos, or the person with lynch avoidance, because that's like, a 3,000% classic wolf ability, or the person who put an injunction in play that comes from the bad guys of the show. I mean, I could be grasping at straws here, but looking around, I'm just seeing some of the flat-out worst WWing ever.
i-feel-like-im-taking-crazy-pills.gif

So, do we want to actually vote for either one of the neutral characters, the person who filed a Galactic Federation injunction, or person with lynch avoidance? Because I don't see why we're going for contrived kills when neutral characters don't count for villager numbers anyways at end game so their loss is kind of not a big deal, but one of them could very well be a wolf or chaos, or the person with lynch avoidance, because that's like, a 3,000% classic wolf ability, or the person who put an injunction in play that comes from the bad guys of the show. I mean, I could be grasping at straws here, but looking around, I'm just seeing some of the flat-out worst WWing ever.
i-feel-like-im-taking-crazy-pills.gif

I'm going with the galactic federation injunction filer. Not sure if you're referring to me, but as Zensing verified, I am 100% villager.