WWubba lubba dub dub! - Rick & Morty Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Who is SOV claiming to be btw? My group needs to know to sort out whether something adds up.
Krombopulous Michael, that assassin guy that Rick sold guns to

Members don't see this ad.

My squanch could also lynch sov because something is fishy there too.

But MJ's postings are just setting up red flags of trying too hard to divert attention.

Members don't see this ad :)
Don't push me into a role reveal with your usual weak-ass bullying, because you won't like the results.

I'm not squanching anyone into role reveal. These damn noobs don't know how to keep post counts down. I'm skimming and your posts are off to me. Don't squanch it, too squanchy bad.

I'm still holding out. It's time to start reading posts from the beginning :confused:

My squanch could also lynch sov because something is fishy there too.

But MJ's postings are just setting up red flags of trying too hard to divert attention.
I'm pushing really hard to get people to actually think instead of bandwagoning so damn hard on a dime. No one is using their damn heads, and it's caused way too much role revealing. Do you honestly think that none of those neutral people, our guy with a lynch avoidance, and our guy with an Galactic Federation papers aren't wolves? I'm saying we should look where it's obvious, because that makes sense, and yet somehow that is sketch, because evidently approaching things in the smartest way possible makes one sketchy when everyone else is running around like chickens with their heads cut off.

Ooh sorry I skimmed earlier in a hurry, did she post that somewhere?
Repeatedly.

Yeah she was all "See?? I'm the Tiny Person's Advocate just like I said!!!" even though the writeup said the injunction came from the Galactic Federation which I still think is suspect
Good lord! The reason I keep questioning you is because you keep twisting what people say and what is written about them to make them sketchy. I cancelled the lynch. The mods chose to use that to introduce the Galactic Federation. They are basically the government through much of the show. Rick kinda hates the government. They kinda hate him. I think both have reasons. I am not a part of the GF. I do not run interdemensional customs nor work for them nor any other crazy crap you want to try to hook me to. I'm just a giant who saw a tiny person who people decided was probably not deserving of a lynch but with too little time left before the deadline. I stepped up for Justice not because of the GF. I knew nothing of them.

MY ROLE STATES I CAN ONLY TELL THE TRUTH. Twisting my words and the facts of my involvement is why I'm having trouble believing certain people that keep attacking me are villagers.

I CAN ONLY TELL THE TRUTH. ASK ME ANYTHING! I won't give out other people's info no matter my opinion on the matter, but I can give you anything on me.

I'm pushing really hard to get people to actually think instead of bandwagoning so damn hard on a dime. No one is using their damn heads, and it's caused way too much role revealing. Do you honestly think that none of those neutral people, our guy with a lynch avoidance, and our guy with an Galactic Federation papers aren't wolves? I'm saying we should look where it's obvious, because that makes sense, and yet somehow that is sketch, because evidently approaching things in the smartest way possible makes one sketchy when everyone else is running around like chickens with their heads cut off.

You're squanching neutral too from what I've read but are pushing for us to lynch neutrals.

I could be wrong, I don't have time to read every squanching post. These noobs need to shut up some. I'm currently at an auto shop.

My squanch has nothing against lynching those people as stated above with my SOV thing.

But don't squanching tell me in pushing for a role reveal when I'm just posting a suspicion.

It isn't MY fault people are revealing left and right and for you to suggest that, makes my squanch furious.

Actually, SOV might not be clear- did Krombopulos Michael have a lover in the show, or mention one in any way? I don't know why, but I thought he did, but looking back through the episode synopsis I'm not seeing anything about it. If he did have one, then whatever they were told about him is true, and nothing is wrong. If he doesn't, we're going to have to analyze the wording. Unfortunately my source is off at an event right now, I don't know if she's checking in before lynch or not.

You're squanching neutral too from what I've read but are pushing for us to lynch neutrals.

I could be wrong, I don't have time to read every squanching post. These noobs need to shut up some. I'm currently at an auto shop.

My squanch has nothing against lynching those people as stated above with my SOV thing.

But don't squanching tell me in pushing for a role reveal when I'm just posting a suspicion.

It isn't MY fault people are revealing left and right and for you to suggest that, makes my squanch furious.
I'm not neutral. I'm a villager. That's a big part of why I do not trust neutrals in the slightest.

Actually, SOV might not be clear- did Krombopulos Michael have a lover in the show, or mention one in any way? I don't know why, but I thought he did, but looking back through the episode synopsis I'm not seeing anything about it. If he did have one, then whatever they were told about him is true, and nothing is wrong. If he doesn't, we're going to have to analyze the wording. Unfortunately my source is off at an event right now, I don't know if she's checking in before lynch or not.
I don't think one was mentioned...I just watched that episode a couple hours ago. There wasn't much backstory on him at all other than he'll kill anyone. And then Morty crushed him with Rick's spaceship.

Repeatedly.

Good lord! The reason I keep questioning you is because you keep twisting what people say and what is written about them to make them sketchy. I cancelled the lynch. The mods chose to use that to introduce the Galactic Federation. They are basically the government through much of the show. Rick kinda hates the government. They kinda hate him. I think both have reasons. I am not a part of the GF. I do not run interdemensional customs nor work for them nor any other crazy crap you want to try to hook me to. I'm just a giant who saw a tiny person who people decided was probably not deserving of a lynch but with too little time left before the deadline. I stepped up for Justice not because of the GF. I knew nothing of them.

MY ROLE STATES I CAN ONLY TELL THE TRUTH. Twisting my words and the facts of my involvement is why I'm having trouble believing certain people that keep attacking me are villagers.

I CAN ONLY TELL THE TRUTH. ASK ME ANYTHING! I won't give out other people's info no matter my opinion on the matter, but I can give you anything on me.
Dawg. Chill. The beginning of that post was tongue in cheek. The end is just stating the facts of the writeup. If you've got a problem with how the situation was presented to the rest of us, take it up with the mods. I'm just working with what I've got here.

Shouting "I can only tell the truth" is nice but I think you can understand why it doesn't really mean anything.

Members don't see this ad :)
Okay, I went looking through clips, Krombopulos Michael does, in fact, have a lover, so he does check out. He holds a locket out with her picture on it prior to going on a mission.

Reactions: 1 user
If hazel could say how she protected me (even one or two words) then I could see if that fits with the mods description of my protection. But that might also be revealing more information...

Aren't you normally notified by the mods when someone protects you? I mean I see that you said that, but do you think they'd notify that two people were there? That still seems far-fetched. According to hmoo it's sounds like an item-"something she was able to find"-gave her the protection ability? Does that fit?

Official Lynch Tally

Teep 1 (LIS)
SOV 7 (aloha, tp, lady, hmoo, hedgie, kcough, MJ)
MJ 3 (SOV, DVMD, PBC)
Kcough 1 (FFM)
LotF 1 (WZ)

13/24 reporting

If you didn't think you were linked to anyone, why did you respond to my anonymous pm? You made it clear you don't like anonymous messages.

That didn't even occur to me, I glazed right over that. I'm super sleep deprived right now and not thinking well. Can someone spell out to me why everyone is suspicious of kcough based on her using the potion on rocky?

Anyways I will ******unlynch SOV******* for now, while I think more.

I responded because i hoped i was linked to someone, given all the other people linked together

Aren't you normally notified by the mods when someone protects you? I mean I see that you said that, but do you think they'd notify that two people were there? That still seems far-fetched. According to hmoo it's sounds like an item-"something she was able to find"-gave her the protection ability? Does that fit?
I was told:
"Someone tried to kill you last night, but...*description of protection here*"

It says nothing about two people being there. There was something that sounded like an item involved in my protection though.

Wow, a lot happened.
I had "mega seeds" night 1.

"Per rectum, these seeds make you super smart, so you may suggest an "upgrade" to your ability for the night. These upgrades only last until the effects of the mega seed wears off."

They only lasted for that night
I had the Megaseeds n2 (3rd night of the game). It was the night after I outed myself, and I used them to make me unblock able for the night. The mods told me that it worked, but wasn't needed.

lynch hmoo
PBC's dream, if real, sounds more like a wolf used a protection on a villager that was getting attacked to claim credibility.

unlynch MJ
lynch hmoo

I still don't believe that plumbus gave any info. Just doesn't seem plausible.
Agreed.

Oh, and as to what was going on- a player was in a dream with SOV who had his arm around his lover and they felt really peaceful. That fits with his character. Doesn't mean he's good or bad, just that his identity more than likely checks out. And given who he is in the show, he's definitely not a wolf, and really isn't chaotic- neutral fits the bill, but is he neutral with win conditions or what?

Official Lynch Tally

Teep 2 (LIS, FFM)
SOV 6 (aloha, tp, lady, hmoo, hedgie, kcough)
MJ 2 (DVMD, PBC)
LotF 1 (WZ)
Hmoo 4 (Zen, Hayley, SOV, MJ)

15/24 reporting

I kind of want to know where these dreams are coming from. I can't off the top of my head think of a character who would have dreams, or cause other characters to have dreams.
Could just be the mods doing their thing, might not have anything to do with a character at all.

Could just be the mods doing their thing, might not have anything to do with a character at all.
Seems odd though. I mean, this show is odd, so I expect the game to be odd, but I feel like there has to be some source for that kind of info other than magical mod intervention.

I don't have time to re-read all the posts I missed since 5pm, but I do see I was wrong about no kill night 0. I really thought there was no kill that night. Are you sure you are night confusing night 0 and night 1.

If not, then just ignore that part of what I said. Sorry.

ps - I am watching x-files with MrsSOV. Very nostalgic. We started watching the show when we were dating in Tokyo. It could make a classic SOV-modded WW game. So confundling. @LetItSnow any interest?

Reactions: 5 users
I don't have time to re-read all the posts I missed since 5pm, but I do see I was wrong about no kill night 0. I really thought there was no kill that night. Are you sure you are night confusing night 0 and night 1.

If not, then just ignore that part of what I said. Sorry.

ps - I am watching x-files with MrsSOV. Very nostalgic. We started watching the show when we were dating in Tokyo. It could make a classic SOV-modded WW game. So confundling. @LetItSnow any interest?
Here

You guys, don't lynch me!! I'm not a wolf! I am the one who rezzed TP in the beginning when I thought they were the only Morty (I could only rez 1 person this whole game). I am 100% a villager and I have been doing nothing but helping the villagers this entire time. I don't know what else I can do to convince you all. I got info on teep, rezzed morty, and protected STB. It would be insanely stupid to get rid of me now!

You guys, don't lynch me!! I'm not a wolf! I am the one who rezzed TP in the beginning when I thought they were the only Morty (I could only rez 1 person this whole game). I am 100% a villager and I have been doing nothing but helping the villagers this entire time. I don't know what else I can do to convince you all. I got info on teep, rezzed morty, and protected STB. It would be insanely stupid to get rid of me now!
You've got an awful lot of abilities for a villager...

Reactions: 1 user
A one time rez and a one time protection due to an item? Really?
And whatever was supposed to make you super useful for the rest of the game. Couple questions
1) What was the item?
2) How exactly did you protect stb? (In the interest of matching up your story with hers). As in, how was your protection characterized in your results from the mods?