WWubba lubba dub dub! - Rick & Morty Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Official Lynch Tally- Tie :D

Teep 1 (LIS)
SOV 6 (aloha, tp, lady, hmoo, hedgie, kcough)
MJ 1 (PBC)
LotF 1 (WZ)
Hmoo 6 (Zen, Hayley, SOV, MJ, DVMD, FFM)

15/24 reporting

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Squanch doesn't believe your teep info.

It used to be that rez was rather villager ability, not anymore.

And anyone can protect a player via an item and claim it proves villager, it doesn't.

That's how my squanch sees things.

My squanch isn't able to pay much attention this game though.

There is no reason to lynch me other than "feels". I am a villager!!! There are known NON VILLAGERS still alive, please don't get rid of another one...

And whatever was supposed to make you super useful for the rest of the game. Couple questions
1) What was the item?
2) How exactly did you protect stb? (In the interest of matching up your story with hers). As in, how was your protection characterized in your results from the mods?

I can't reveal this info without revealing my role. But I swear to you, I am a vital part of this game and I need to live!

Members don't see this ad :)
One villager with two rezzes, and then two others with one rez each. This isn't necromancers, someone is not being honest here.

I can't remember if I said it in the thread, same source for the rogert info says lupin had two rezzes.

One villager with two rezzes, and then two others with one rez each. This isn't necromancers, someone is not being honest here.

I can't remember if I said it in the thread, same source for the rogert info says lupin had two rezzes.
Are you sure? Lupin's death write-up said she could do something once.
"a villager who could l#ioeen as_ueal; se!q72 once."

Reactions: 1 user
Copy and pasted from my mod PM: "You may resurrect one character at any point during the game."

I rezzed Morty and that is the only person. I can't rez anyone else. THIS IS THE TRUTH!

Official Lynch Tally- Tie :D

Teep 1 (LIS)
SOV 6 (aloha, tp, lady, hmoo, hedgie, kcough)
MJ 1 (PBC)
LotF 1 (WZ)
Hmoo 6 (Zen, Hayley, SOV, MJ, DVMD, hmoo)

15/24 reporting

I didn't vote for myself :p

All I know is that I rezzed someone and MJ says that he rezzed someone. I don't know where we got the info that lupin could rez.

Members don't see this ad :)
All I know is that I rezzed someone and MJ says that he rezzed someone. I don't know where we got the info that lupin could rez.
From the same person that told me about rogert's ability. I have no reason to doubt their info.

All we can say for sure is that 2 people were brought back. It would soothe my nerves to know that the people brought back were brought back still playing for the Villagers.

All we can say for sure is that 2 people were brought back. It would soothe my nerves to know that the people brought back were brought back still playing for the Villagers.
Have someone seer Deva tonight, she's the one I brought back. Barring any conversion shenanigans on the part of others, I guarantee you she's a villager.

Well I don't know what else to tell you guys... You complain about too many people role revealing but I don't see what other choice there is for people who HAVE BEEN PLAYING TO HELP VILLAGERS THIS WHOLE GAME and yet people still are going to lynch them. I have literally told you everything I can without revealing who I am.

WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!?!

It would be a waste to seer deva. Villager. Someone needs to look into WZ or someone else who is slipping under the radar. Idfk

It would be a waste to seer deva. Villager. Someone needs to look into WZ or someone else who is slipping under the radar. Idfk

It is NEVER a waste to seer anyone. Even if they come back as villager... that still gives us some information...

It is like doing bloodwork on an animal prior to surgery... sure most of the time it will be normal but you will sometimes get that abnormal. Just like here, you will mostly find/seer villagers, until you finally get that wolf or chaos or whatever.

Seering is never a waste.

Squanch drop.

Reactions: 2 users
It is NEVER a waste to seer anyone. Even if they come back as villager... that still gives us some information...

It is like doing bloodwork on an animal prior to surgery... sure most of the time it will be normal but you will sometimes get that abnormal. Just like here, you will mostly find/seer villagers, until you finally get that wolf or chaos or whatever.

Seering is never a waste.

Squanch drop.

That's certainly true, but if I had to chose between a dog in questionable health and a dog in great health, I am going to blood test the dog who is most likely going to come back with something abnormal.

utvRZ2J.jpg

:thumbup:/:thumbdown:???

:slap:

Something about ants in eyes guy. Which was hedgie's role claim. If you're asking if it's a good or bad guy...I mean, he was a salesman or something in a commercial from the first interdimensional cable episode. I don't think he would be a bad guy.

Crap, i've been kind of in and out on mobile today so I've been keeping up periodically but am still conflicted on who to vote for. And now it's so close to deadline.
lynch SOV for safety. May switch if time allows.

Have someone seer Deva tonight, she's the one I brought back. Barring any conversion shenanigans on the part of others, I guarantee you she's a villager.
I have been brought back exactly as I started, per the mods! I was told I may "seer weirdly" due to being a machine though. Just a heads up.
Clarity edit: The seering bit is in my original description, not an additive post-resurrection:
"Be warned that as a machine, you may have some interesting seer results."

Last edited:
Oh wells.
We should find out more about my lynchability.

Hmoo sounds like a desperate wolf to me. I would investigate her.
And I will gladly kill her the following night if wolfy to save us a lynch tomorrow.

Well I don't know what else to tell you guys... You complain about too many people role revealing but I don't see what other choice there is for people who HAVE BEEN PLAYING TO HELP VILLAGERS THIS WHOLE GAME and yet people still are going to lynch them. I have literally told you everything I can without revealing who I am.

WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!?!

I think that would have been the appropriate time to reveal which is what I've been saying this whole time. When you're actually going to be lynched.

I'm rather curious that you didn't.

Oh wells.
We should find out more about my lynchability.

Hmoo sounds like a desperate wolf to me. I would investigate her.
And I will gladly kill her the following night if wolfy to save us a lynch tomorrow.

Definitely a desperate villager, not a desperate wolf.

I think that would have been the appropriate time to reveal which is what I've been saying this whole time. When you're actually going to be lynched.

I'm rather curious that you didn't.

You've got to be kidding me...

ON EARTH

"Is it [uuuuurrrppp], is it that time already, Morty?" Rick looked up from his electric keyboard to glance at the clock on the wall. "You were supposed to tell me when it was time, Morty, you gotta...one of us has to pay attention, Morty."

"Aw geez, Rick, do we really have to do this again?"

"You see [uuuuurrrp], you see that, Morty? They're leaving without us. You don't want to miss this one, Morty, there's [uuuuuurrrrp], there's no way this one's as boring as the last."

But what does Rick know, anyway?

The gathering crowd--pitchforks blazing, weaponry assembled, and musical magnum opuses (magnum opi?) momentarily forgotten--descended on SOV's house. "This town's not big enough for the both of us, old man!" roared LIS, kicking down the door.

But it looks like SOV wasn't home. Oh well. Good try.

For the third night in a row, you've lynched diddley squat. Get your act together!

Wwwyoutubecom+watch+v+m3ruymgd9+o+_2c296cf68bd9a8f82f7628f475cccde3.jpg

It is now Night 4. Night actions and song submissions are due by 9am EST.

ROSTER

Harry Herpson High School
StartingoverVet
WildZoo
Flim Flam Man
Katashark

St. Equis Hospital
hazelmoo
Stb1473
Cyndia
Devastating

BLIPS AND CHIITTZZZ!
Mad Jack
LadyOtheFarm
heyyimhayley

Citadel of Ricks
Teepster87
Jilary
Touchpause13

Pluto
hedgiehog
LetItSnow
DVMDream

Anatomy Park
kcoughli
allieh8607
rockatiel

Jerryboree!
alohacat319
Zensing
PrincessButterCup
Caia

DEAD
SFSteph - Morty Jr.
Rogert - Scary Terry
Lupin - Tiny Rick
Finnickthedog - Summer
Dyachei - Morty

Last edited:
I don't want to mess up and create a tie so I'm not going to vote.

I do think Jilary has been quiet too.
First, I'm usually quiet in the beginning of games, especially when I have no info. I've also been busier than expected right now, and I'm finding this game hard to follow since I don't know the show (no offense to the mods, I'm sure this is really exciting for those who know the show).

A lot happened today and as I was catching up I kept thinking, oh I'll lynch xxx, then two posts later, nope, maybe they aren't the best lynch target. Honestly I hope SOV, FFM and MJ are all looked into soon.

I dont understand. That is what I've said this whole time. Don't reveal unless there is a real threat, not just a few votes or people talking about suspicions.

@DVMDream and @LetItSnow haven't been around enough to grump on this topic this game but it's true.

Reactions: 1 users

This is mostly sarcastic but the rough rules of role revealing as seen by noobs:
1. Don't do it unless you have to.
2. If you are a noob and don't role reveal, the old hats will lynch you for being wolfy/just cause you are a noob and they don't like the cut of your jib.
3. Don't role reveal unless you have to means if you are up for lynch. Lynch means >n% of votes.
A. N is subjective.
B. Most likely you will be up for lynch mid day just barely and then forgotten until the last 30 minutes so if you didn't role reveal earlier you will be berated for not having the foresight to do so earlier.
4. Don't role reveal unless you have to is sacred. Old hats will protect each other so they don't get backed into those corners even if evidence shows they may be a wolf because said evidence presented by a noob is useless.
5. Kills and lynches of old hats is automatically the fault of a noob.
6. Even if you think some of these rules are true... don't say so. It will make you look like a noob.

(You may be exempted from some of these rules or their implications if you get to be a wolf with an old hat, but that is based on luck and then they will likely see you as a wolf forever so you are still more screwed than if you were an old hat.)

Again... (mostly) joking (If I weren't a noob, I wouldn't have to say this)

I dont understand. That is what I've said this whole time. Don't reveal unless there is a real threat, not just a few votes or people talking about suspicions.

@DVMDream and @LetItSnow haven't been around enough to grump on this topic this game but it's true.

My squanch has given up on grumping about this particular topic... it doesn't work.

My squanch is also still pissed at @Mad Jack for claiming I was trying to pressure him into a role reveal and treating me like a noob. I'm no damn noob and if I REALLY wanted a role reveal, I wouldn't make it subtle in any way, shape or form. :rage:

I didn't reveal because I wasn't in the lead with votes. If I revealed, I knew that someone would jump on my back "WHY OH WHY did you reveal your role?! You weren't in the lead?! How stupid are you?! Stupid noob!!"

-___-

This is mostly sarcastic but the rough rules of role revealing as seen by noobs:
1. Don't do it unless you have to.
2. If you are a noob and don't role reveal, the old hats will lynch you for being wolfy/just cause you are a noob and they don't like the cut of your jib.
3. Don't role reveal unless you have to means if you are up for lynch. Lynch means >n% of votes.
A. N is subjective.
B. Most likely you will be up for lynch mid day just barely and then forgotten until the last 30 minutes so if you didn't role reveal earlier you will be berated for not having the foresight to do so earlier.
4. Don't role reveal unless you have to is sacred. Old hats will protect each other so they don't get backed into those corners even if evidence shows they may be a wolf because said evidence presented by a noob is useless.
5. Kills and lynches of old hats is automatically the fault of a noob.
6. Even if you think some of these rules are true... don't say so. It will make you look like a noob.

(You may be exempted from some of these rules or their implications if you get to be a wolf with an old hat, but that is based on luck and then they will likely see you as a wolf forever so you are still more screwed than if you were an old hat.)

Again... (mostly) joking (If I weren't a noob, I wouldn't have to say this)

And this post has my squanch very close to blowing up and making a noob cry... so I will leave it to someone else.

First, I'm usually quiet in the beginning of games, especially when I have no info. I've also been busier than expected right now, and I'm finding this game hard to follow since I don't know the show (no offense to the mods, I'm sure this is really exciting for those who know the show).

A lot happened today and as I was catching up I kept thinking, oh I'll lynch xxx, then two posts later, nope, maybe they aren't the best lynch target. Honestly I hope SOV, FFM and MJ are all looked into soon.

Pretty sure i've already been looked into. but by all means, please seer me again

I need to make a Darwin WW game...