Star Wars WW Official Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Katie8

NCSU CVM c/o 2016
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Before we dive in, special shout out to LMMS. Much of the genius in this game is owed to her, some of those special items you will soon discover. And thank you to TigerWillow for helping co-mod this game!

A long time ago in a SDN thread far, far away…

It is a period of civil war. The evil Galactic Empire continues to smite the rebel SDNers that fight to bring justice to the republic. The influence of the Sith Lords and their sinister agents spell certain doom for the republic. A small band of SDN rebels set out to restore balance to the force and freedom in the galaxy…

"I sense a disturbance in the force!" Nohika says to the group, "We need to destroy the evil Sith Lords to restore its balance!"
"But how will we uncover who the Sith's are?" pipes up Nyanko, "They evade detection so well."
"Let's give them whiskey! Surely under the influence of such delicious drink they will spill their secrets!" suggest Devyn. (DVMDream rolls her eyes and thinks, what a lush that Devyn is)
"We will use what strengths we have and rely on those who have the discipline and subtlety of the mind to sense those who disturb the force." Packen wisely states.
"A leader we must have, guide us they will." murmers WTF.
Abbercadaver agrees, "So it is decided, we must elect a Supreme Chancellor to lead us as we set out to restore balance to the force."

Please elect a Supreme Chancellor by 10 AM EST (or until plurality is reached).

Disclaimer: All usernames used above were solely random number generator (with the exception of Devyn/DVMDream of course ;) ) and have no bearings on any part of this game.

Rebel Alliance
1. krist
2. Nstarz
3. dyachei
4. nyanko

The Jedi Council

1. Sheepdogpsu
2. Nohika
3. Orcagirl
4. AbberCadaver

Separatist Council
1. SOV
2. ksmi117
3. wldlfstdnt
4. LIS

Galactic Alliance
1. Wildcatj
2. cuitlamiztli
3. DVMDream
4. Fireflysushi

Imperial Alliance
1. Devyn
2. orca2011
3. nordicat
4. FTB

Senate Council
1. WTF
2. Ivorypolarbear
3. Packen
4. Foxhunter

Reminders for the noobs:
- Put any votes in bold (elect Katie8) or if on your phone and its annoying ****star**** (*****elect Katie8*****)
- You may only PM with those in your group or others that you have been given direct permission to PM with
- Once you die you can't strategize, unless given direct permission, but can post on the thread with ***'s above and below your text.
- If you edit and post on this thread, remedial action will come swiftly.
- Send any PM's to Katie8 and TigerWillow. Please ask questions if you have any.
- Try to make your avatar Star Wars related J
- Have fun, and remember, it's just a game

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
“Let’s give them whiskey! Surely under the influence of such delicious drink they will spill their secrets!” suggest Devyn. (DVMDream rolls her eyes and thinks, what a lush that Devyn is)

I have a feeling I may show up in WW intros for many games to come as the token lush :laugh:

I have a feeling I may show up in WW intros for many games to come as the token lush :laugh:

Muahahahaha! It was my evil plan to make you into that, ever since your WW alibi was "I'm at the pub"!!! You're very welcome!

Members don't see this ad :)
Muahahahaha! It was my evil plan to make you into that, ever since your WW alibi was "I'm at the pub"!!! You're very welcome!

Well I was, in fact, always at the pub :smuggrin: and after finals that is where you will find me again :D

And on that note - elect me!!!! and I will provide whiskey to all!

Whiskey_glass.jpg

And for those who are on their phone and would like to use bold:

[ B ] [ / B ]

Voila!

Current vote tally:

Devyn 1 (FF)

Really guys? My torturing plan is not... Going to plan

if we are allowed to elect ourselves in this game (otherwise let me know & I will change it)

elect devyn

noob question: What exactly does the leader do? They get to veto a lynch, right? Does it have to be their own? Or can they save someone else? Is there anything else?

:oops:

I'll sick LIS and his rope on you if you try to kill me right away TimeWarner :p

Better watch out and dont cause the fury of timewarner! I will not kill you ASAP, but perhaps someone else might? You just gotta waits and see!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
noob question: What exactly does the leader do? They get to veto a lynch, right? Does it have to be their own? Or can they save someone else? Is there anything else?

It kind of depends on the game, but generally they get to veto one lynch vote, either themselves or someone else. And sometimes there are other benefits that are made known to the general population.

Leader role will be revealed later.

And by made known I mean NOT made known.

I am worried about electing devyn because her intoxication may steer us toward the dark side. :smuggrin: *insert yoda-ism here*

Generally it's a lynch veto, but some games have different powers (IE, SOV's history game).

Current vote tally:

Devyn 1 (devynthelush)
Fireflysushi 1 (FF)

Really guys? My torturing plan is not... Going to plan

This sounds fun! unlynch Devyn, Elect FFS!! I will give baby pandas and passing grades on all finals to those who vote for me!

Baby pandas seems like a better voting platform than baby kittens (refer to last game if confused)...

Baby pandas seems like a better voting platform than baby kittens (refer to last game if confused)...
Agreed, you basically just need a ton of bamboo... And by passing grades I mean A's!!

Agreed, you basically just need a ton of bamboo... And by passing grades I mean A's!!

These are empty promises as FFS clearly has no influence on anybody's grades and baby pandas are difficult to come by. Not to mention that smuggling them out of zoos or the few left in the wild would be very detrimental to the health of the population as a whole.

A vote for FFS is a vote for panda population catastrophe. :(

Can we edit this for those of us still in school but with an effed up grading system?

For those who don't know, a lot of medical schools use a Honors, High Pass, Pass, Fail grading system. Which is basically A, B, C, F with funny names... Not really sure why.

These are empty promises as FFS clearly has no influence on anybody's grades and baby pandas are difficult to come by. Not to mention that smuggling them out of zoos or the few left in the wild would be very detrimental to the health of the population as a whole.

A vote for FFS is a vote for panda population catastrophe. :(

It is like the empty promise of ponies that never made it to their destinations. You can't promise pandas and good grades. :uhno:

Whiskey flows from the faucets here - there is plenty to go around :D

Being able to vote for yourself means that everyone is just going to vote for themselves.

Anyhow LIS just had his turn and almost lost it singlehandedly if it weren't for TW and Katie8 stepping up and doing things right. :laugh:

Current vote tally:

Devyn 1 (devynthelush)
Fireflysushi 1 (FFS)
LIS 1 (LIS)

Elect Devyn

Figured I'd vote for someone in my group.
And I might be absent for a while. Just got a new car that I want to drive around a little. I'm used to a mini van and now have to get used to being low on the ground.

Do you know how unsatisfying it is to have to type up the same name twice in a row on a phone? Provide me with some variety!

Current vote tally:

Devyn 2 (Devynthelush, orca2011)
Fireflysushi 1 (FFS)
LIS 1 (LIS)
Nyanko 1 (Nyanko)

(btw devyn, my iPhone is automatically putting down Devynthelush, so it's gonna come up every time I'm on the phone! Success!!!)

Being able to vote for yourself means that everyone is just going to vote for themselves.

Anyhow LIS just had his turn and almost lost it singlehandedly if it weren't for TW and Katie8 stepping up and doing things right. :laugh:

Hey! So not true. I had been pushing for the right people for a number of turns, but couldn't muster the right support. Hmph.

Besides, yer just mad you got hung.

And anyway ... 'almost' is still a win. :)

I would also like to throw my name out there. I can't offer much except for a free Orokeet or Taunling pet to everyone who votes for me... who can't resist something that looks like a chocobo or a weird little critter? ;)

orokeetone8987Midcopy.png

I will obviously vote to elect cuitlamiztli.

Current vote tally:

Fireflysushi 1 (FFS)
LIS 1 (LIS)
Nyanko 1 (Nyanko)
cuitlamiztli 1 (cuitlamiztli)

let's see some campaigning people!!!!!!

Current vote tally:

Fireflysushi 1 (FFS)
LIS 1 (LIS)
Nyanko 1 (Nyanko)
Cuitlamiztli 1 (Cuit)

(btw devyn, my iPhone is automatically putting down Devynthelush, so it's gonna come up every time I'm on the phone! Success!!!)

If this keeps up, TW will become angry and change los rules!!!!! ROAR!

P.S. I hate that I can't properly link the picture and not just the web address. :(

I don't want to anger TW the Hutt, so I won't vote for myself.... yet.
But feel free to vote for me.

Punch and Pie.

I'm not sure if I like this nickname or not. Under advisement.

I have a Persian who I call Jabba all the time. She kinda snorkels like him too.

Is there any way that I can put in a contingency to vote for cuit if I happen to be away towards the end and nobody else votes for me and it's close with her and someone else?

Is there any way that I can put in a contingency to vote for cuit if I happen to be away towards the end and nobody else votes for me and it's close with her and someone else?

So you would want it changed if you have 0 votes, like, an hour before? So that would be 6 am pst? (eww)