2008-2009 Loyola Secondary Application Thread

Started by iA-MD2013
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,

I was accepted from the alternate list this past Thursday (6-4) and given one week to decide whether or not to matriculate at Loyola. It was an incredibly tough decision, but I'm going to hang on to my acceptance at UW instead. I'll be calling Dean Jones back today or tomorrow, so a spot should be opening up in the next couple of days. Good luck and stay positive!
 
Hey guys,

I was accepted from the alternate list this past Thursday (6-4) and given one week to decide whether or not to matriculate at Loyola. It was an incredibly tough decision, but I'm going to hang on to my acceptance at UW instead. I'll be calling Dean Jones back today or tomorrow, so a spot should be opening up in the next couple of days. Good luck and stay positive!

I am not religious but GOD BLESS YOU! good luck in life
 
😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

this is all the anger built up in me because waitlists are slow, teasing as**s

🙁🙁 and just a little bit of sadness

and a whole lot of love 😍 (NOT)
 
😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

this is all the anger built up in me because waitlists are slow, teasing as**s

🙁🙁 and just a little bit of sadness

and a whole lot of love 😍 (NOT)
Oh Eurokristi; I know how frustrating this game they make us play is. I hope you get the call, it's so apparent how bad you want it; I'm a bit surprised that there hasn't been more movement. Perhaps I am misremembering, but I thought they said they expected some significant movement. I know it sucks waiting in suspense, but try and hold on to a shred of hope.
 
dying in here. it really sucks cuz I started training for a job and it requires such a huge commitment! I get more involved every day so quitting would be almost impossible... but then I probably won't get in anyway. grrrr

how are you holding up?
 
dying in here. it really sucks cuz I started training for a job and it requires such a huge commitment! I get more involved every day so quitting would be almost impossible... but then I probably won't get in anyway. grrrr

how are you holding up?
I'm doing alright. I too have made preparation for the coming year, just looks like my destination will not be Loyola, which is definitely a bummer. One of my all time best friends goes there and I just really a belonging feeling when I was there for my interview. If I were to pull out at this point I would be screwing over the people I'm going to be living with. In otherwords, I've all but written off Loyola.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.