2022-2023 Loyola (Stritch)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I know Loyola only interviews into February. We are in March and I still have no official rejection? They do send those right, they don't just ghost people who spent hundreds of dollars and many hours on applying to them?

Members don't see this ad.

• Angry
Reactions: 2 users
Last year they sent out Pre-II rejections first few days of March. I’m sure it’s coming any day now

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
kindest rejection email i've gotten yet lol

Reactions: 3 users
Huh interesting. Mine still just says under review ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Finally got the pre-II R, feels good to not be held in pre-II purgatory.

For those accepted, how long did it take for the school to appear on CYMS?

I got an email notification for a scholarship...for FASFA award/loans/COA it just came through the LOCUS portal

Hm I didn’t get anything. Did you do anything other than put the SSOM code in FAFSA?

Also how do we access that portal?

Has anyone else heard back from the February in person interviews?

good to know I’m not the only one waiting to hear back😅 did y’all send a letter of intent and/or updates? wondering if I should reach out to them
Truthfully, I wanted to send a letter every month since I was CCed but I remember during interview day they mentioned sending letters with significant updates so I’ve only sent one letter so far. Overall, I think they’re pro letters and want to know you’re still interested/hear what you’ve been up (is the impression I got)

Truthfully, I wanted to send a letter every month since I was CCed but I remember during interview day they mentioned sending letters with significant updates so I’ve only sent one letter so far. Overall, I think they’re pro letters and want to know you’re still interested/hear what you’ve been up (is the impression I got)
got the same vibe as well! I hope we hear back soon. fingers crossed 🙂

Does anyone have any recommendations as to what hotels in the area to stay at during second look? Had a rough experience with my last one

Does anyone have any recommendations as to what hotels in the area to stay at during second look? Had a rough experience with my last one

I've been to visit twice and stayed at the Hyatt House Chicago/Oak Brook. Friendly staff and good rooms. Just my recommendation, see you there!