You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2022-2023 Loyola (Stritch)
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
blendedspaghetti
Full Member
Where should we watch for potential scholarship offers?
Pre II R 🙁
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Pre-II R lol
D
deleted1140198
haven't gotten the email yet, but the pre-II R is in my portal!
+1haven't gotten the email yet, but the pre-II R is in my portal!
cranjismcbasketball
Full Member
Where do you see it in your portal? Is it just at the top where it used to say that your application was under review?haven't gotten the email yet, but the pre-II R is in my portal!
D
deleted1140198
yepWhere do you see it in your portal? Is it just at the top where it used to say that your application was under review?
cranjismcbasketball
Full Member
Thank you! Sorry about the R, I think we're all doomed for one now so at least we're all in this together
Huh interesting. Mine still just says under review ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
mine too :/Huh interesting. Mine still just says under review ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Pre-II R!
Pre-II R!
+1
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
furryllama22
Full Member
+3, OOS
+3, OOS
+4, OOS
Dogtor2000
Full Member
+5 IS+4, OOS
watericefood
Full Member
Pre-II R. No email yet, just posted on portal. Good luck to everyone!
Pre II R, riding the R wave today
Rejection just came through lol. Email and portal.
D
deleted1153753
Finally got the pre-II R, feels good to not be held in pre-II purgatory.
finally got the fat R. Good luck all
cranjismcbasketball
Full Member
Pre-II R, I thought the rejection email was really nice though
fairypixiemed
Full Member
+1Pre-II R, I thought the rejection email was really nice though
MCATSCRUBS
Full Member
There is a Facebook page. The admissions office are suppose to send you an email in order to join.Is there a group chat for accepted students ?
Is there a group chat for accepted students ?
Nice pfp
biggkahuna
Full Member
For those accepted, how long did it take for the school to appear on CYMS?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Comprehensive-Sink85
Full Member
Does anyone know when financial aid info comes out?
Last year mine came out March 16th!Does anyone know when financial aid info comes out?
blendedspaghetti
Full Member
Where did you end up seeing it? Was it an email?Last year mine came out March 16th!
I got an email notification for a scholarship...for FASFA award/loans/COA it just came through the LOCUS portalWhere did you end up seeing it? Was it an email?
I got an email notification for a scholarship...for FASFA award/loans/COA it just came through the LOCUS portal
Hm I didn’t get anything. Did you do anything other than put the SSOM code in FAFSA?
Also how do we access that portal?
I do not think it came out this year yet!Hm I didn’t get anything. Did you do anything other than put the SSOM code in FAFSA?
Also how do we access that portal?
I do not think it came out this year yet!
Are you a current student? Sorry if I’m misunderstanding.
mupingping
New Member
Nope! But day of was told 4-6 weeks for response, this would week would mark the 4th.Has anyone else heard back from the February in person interviews?
aelinshealer
Full Member
Just got the A call! Interviewed virtually on 2/14.
Has anyone on CC gotten an A lately? I've been on CC since january and I'm curious about the recent CC movement. if there's any :'-D ...
Am also curious, have been on CC since November!
herestoanewyear
Full Member
I’ve been CC since October - curious as well!
good to know I’m not the only one waiting to hear back😅 did y’all send a letter of intent and/or updates? wondering if I should reach out to them
I’ve been CC since October - curious as well!
herestoanewyear
Full Member
Truthfully, I wanted to send a letter every month since I was CCed but I remember during interview day they mentioned sending letters with significant updates so I’ve only sent one letter so far. Overall, I think they’re pro letters and want to know you’re still interested/hear what you’ve been up (is the impression I got)good to know I’m not the only one waiting to hear back😅 did y’all send a letter of intent and/or updates? wondering if I should reach out to them
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
got the same vibe as well! I hope we hear back soon. fingers crossed 🙂Truthfully, I wanted to send a letter every month since I was CCed but I remember during interview day they mentioned sending letters with significant updates so I’ve only sent one letter so far. Overall, I think they’re pro letters and want to know you’re still interested/hear what you’ve been up (is the impression I got)
Does anyone have any recommendations as to what hotels in the area to stay at during second look? Had a rough experience with my last one
I've been to visit twice and stayed at the Hyatt House Chicago/Oak Brook. Friendly staff and good rooms. Just my recommendation, see you there!
cempasuchil
Full Member
Any CC movement?
is "SSOM Scholar Award" a scholarship or is that all of the fin aid you're offered? is this "award" a loan that they expect u to repay? does anyone know the average amount of aid offered by the school? (ik other schools told us this but i dont recall loyola mentioning) also was anyone offered loans from the school in addition to this "award"? i'm rly confused ab how this all works ive been out of school for a lil bit lol any help would be appreciated
Last edited: