2009-2010 Florida International University Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am well aware of the overall statistics, but I was HOPING to get some advice and numbers from ACTUAL matriculants for the schools I am most interested in.

Thanx for commenting on every post of mine anyways.....

I did not comment on your FSU one. lol, jk. GL. :)

Members don't see this ad.

Interviewed: September
Final Pooled: October
Wait-listed: February
Accepted: May 15th

After sitting on 4 wait lists and 1 post-interview rejection, this acceptance-which is my first and perhaps only-is really special.

For those interested, I made two updates to my application during the process.

I'm now only waiting on Miami to make a final decision, but either way I end up back in South Florida after spending 5 years in Tallahassee.

Elated. :)

Interviewed: September
Final Pooled: October
Wait-listed: February
Accepted: May 15th

After sitting on 4 wait lists and 1 post-interview rejection, this acceptance-which is my first and perhaps only-is really special.

For those interested, I made two updates to my application during the process.

I'm now only waiting on Miami to make a final decision, but either way I end up back in South Florida after spending 5 years in Tallahassee.

Elated. :)

Congrats!!

Members don't see this ad :)
I am well aware of the overall statistics, but I was HOPING to get some advice and numbers from ACTUAL matriculants for the schools I am most interested in.

Thanx for commenting on every post of mine anyways.....

MSAR has this info....

MSAR has this info....
Ok for those that are getting calls and getting off wait list - please call or email FIU so the seats can open up - I have good friends on the wait list who are holding elsewhere but really want FIU
:love:Class of 2014

Ok for those that are getting calls and getting off wait list - please call or email FIU so the seats can open up - I have good friends on the wait list who are holding elsewhere but really want FIU
:love:Class of 2014

LOL seriously, I'm dying to get the call from Betty already! Hook a fellow pre-meder up! lol

Just withdrew my acceptance here, I hope this helps someone who really wants the spot off the wl!! Congrats to those matriculating at FIU, goodluck to those still waiting!

Withdrew my acceptance from FIU today. Hope someone gets my spot on here! Good luck to everyone!:D

So does anyone know if there has been any movement since last Tuesday??

So I guess everyone waiting on FIU is done for, huh?

So I guess everyone waiting on FIU is done for, huh?

Hm....based on my experience waiting on a WL last year...I can tell you that movement certainly dies down around now. But there are definitely a significant number of people who get off in June and July...Are you updating them?

Hm....based on my experience waiting on a WL last year...I can tell you that movement certainly dies down around now. But there are definitely a significant number of people who get off in June and July...Are you updating them?

I really haven't really done anything news worthy these past few weeks so I really have nothing to update them on. However, I have been calling and showing interest as much ass possible. I just find it hard to believe that their class is completely 100% on board and ready to go at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.