You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2021-2022 Florida International
Started by PapaGuava
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Congratulations!! IS/OOS?accepted 🙂
Congratulations! Did they call just now?accepted 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
got the call around noon, im IS
D
deleted1119327
GOT THE A!
Accepted!!😊😊😊
Ahhh! Congratulations to you both. Are you both IS? I'm OOS and am anxiously sitting here lolGOT THE A!
D
deleted1119327
I am OOS AF. lol.Ahhh! Congratulations to you both. Are you both IS? I'm OOS and am anxiously sitting here lol
IS!Ahhh! Congratulations to you both. Are you both IS? I'm OOS and am anxiously sitting here lol
oinkyboink
Full Member
Just got the call! Accepted OOS
Hi -looks like you are new to SDN, welcomeIf you guys don't mind me asking,
Accepted and interviewed applicants what were your stats?
And if anyone has received a pre II-R what were your stats?
The easiest way to see the info you just asked for is to read through the thread you are interested in because a lot of people have already volunteered those facts. Some put their stats in a signature line, which you can see on a cell phone if you turn your phone sideways.
Okay awesome thank you for that! I am in fact new hereHi -looks like you are new to SDN, welcome
The easiest way to see the info you just asked for is to read through the thread you are interested in because a lot of people have already volunteered those facts. Some put their stats in a signature line, which you can see on a cell phone if you turn your phone sideways.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i think they have an in-person second look but i could be wrongAnyone know if there is a spring visit for accepted applicants?
Hello! I see that it was answered in this thread that FIU accepts updates letters via email, but I wanted to ask if anyone who had already submitted an update letter has received an email from FIU stating that they have received their update? My supplementary application confirmation email states that "the Office of Admissions and Recruitment cannot add and/or edit application information or components on your behalf" which I interpreted that they did not accept any updates, so now I'm not sure if they accept updates or not 😢
Last year they had multiple in-person visits around the beginning of May. Not sure if this is still the plan for this yearAnyone know if there is a spring visit for accepted applicants?
Are there no recent II?
Is the class full already?
Is the class full already?
Anyone who submitted in August waiting to hear back?
complete July and nothing since.Anyone who submitted in August waiting to hear back?
Me!Anyone who submitted in August waiting to hear back?
parlezvousmed
Full Member
+1 !complete July and nothing since.
Not sure when they start, but it is rolling with scholarships.Do any current med students know when fin aid starts alerting accepted students about scholarships, or if it’s rolling…
I got notified yesterday that I was missing a LoR (it was just an additional one - professor retired and I couldn’t get a hold of them) and I called to fix this, but should I take that as they are reviewing my application? Any feedback lol
It doesn't mean they're NOT reviewing your app! Probably better this than nothing imoI got notified yesterday that I was missing a LoR (it was just an additional one - professor retired and I couldn’t get a hold of them) and I called to fix this, but should I take that as they are reviewing my application? Any feedback lol
Thanks, I’m hopeful I’ll get at least an interview lol wishing everyone the best and that we will all be entering Med school 2022It doesn't mean they're NOT reviewing your app! Probably better this than nothing imo
When was your completion date? Stats pleaseI got notified yesterday that I was missing a LoR (it was just an additional one - professor retired and I couldn’t get a hold of them) and I called to fix this, but should I take that as they are reviewing my application? Any feedback lol
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
10/1 and in-state for anyone who wants to know lolWhen was your completion date? Stats please
Hi guys, current third-year if anyone has any questions 🙂
II today!
stats? IS/OOS? Also complete date?II today!
hi everyone, sorry if this has already been asked, but can anyone tell me what's the structure of the interview day? is there an info session? also, if none of the days that they offer work for me do you think i could email admissions and ask them if they have any other availabilities?
Interviewed 11/1 just got the acceptance call!
Accomplished-roll711
Full Member
If you don’t mind me asking did you just get the call when you posted? Or did you get it earlier today?Interviewed 11/2 and got the call!
Accomplished-roll711
Full Member
Also congratulations!!Interviewed 11/2 and got the call!
Thank you!! It was around 2:00 pm 🙂Also congratulations!!
69? NicccceeeeeOOS II on Wednesday!
LM 69, ORM, complete mid-July
Congrats! Do you have strong ties to Florida?OOS II on Wednesday!
LM 69, ORM, complete mid-July
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Nope haha. This was a pleasant surprise for meCongrats! Do you have strong ties to Florida?
Did they contact you by phone or email? Or both lol?OOS II on Wednesday!
LM 69, ORM, complete mid-July
Just emailDid they contact you by phone or email? Or both lol?
Just wanted to follow-up on this post. Has anyone submitted an update and received confirmation that their letter was welcome and received? Ty in advance!Hello! I see that it was answered in this thread that FIU accepts updates letters via email, but I wanted to ask if anyone who had already submitted an update letter has received an email from FIU stating that they have received their update? My supplementary application confirmation email states that "the Office of Admissions and Recruitment cannot add and/or edit application information or components on your behalf" which I interpreted that they did not accept any updates, so now I'm not sure if they accept updates or not 😢