2009-2010 New York Medical College Waitlist Thread

Started by softmed
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
wjrusnak: I-1/13, WL- 3/29
vballninnie: I-10/20, WL-11/30
softmed- I- 12/01, WL- 01/30 *withdrew*
tantacles - I - 1/12, WL - 3/29
icequeen1113: I-4/14, WL-5/12
illegallysmooth: I - 4/20, WL - 5/12
Tifosi: I - 4/20, WL - 5/12
jihong- I- 4/27, WL- 05/13
andanotherone I-4/8, WL- 5/3
marinap I- Nov 23, WL - Jan 21
minimedic72: I - 3/24, WL - 4/27
amit448: I - 12/14, WL - Feb
awang85284: I - 2/4, WL - 4/2

Accepted:

docforsure: I - Feb, WL - 4/8, Accepted: 5/19 w/ a $15K scholarship
BloomingPoppy: I- 12/23, WL- 2/23, A- 5/19 *withdrew*
gth796gi: I - 2/3, WL 4/7, A - 5/20
DCBME2007: I - Oct, WL - ?, A - 5/20
Hopeful M D: I - ?, WL - ?, A - 5/27 *withdrew*
delic86: I- 4/29, WL- 5/12, A -6/3
jcm14: I-11/18, WL-1/?, A - 6/7 *withdrew*
 
i just called today. they wouldn't acknowledge the class is full - they kept on saying that there will still be movement up until the day before class...they wouldn't comment on normally how much movement there is. from the looks of this thread, it doesn't seem like much. let's just cross our fingers :xf:
 
wjrusnak: I-1/13, WL- 3/29
vballninnie: I-10/20, WL-11/30 *withdrew*
softmed- I- 12/01, WL- 01/30 *withdrew*
tantacles - I - 1/12, WL - 3/29
icequeen1113: I-4/14, WL-5/12
illegallysmooth: I - 4/20, WL - 5/12
Tifosi: I - 4/20, WL - 5/12
jihong- I- 4/27, WL- 05/13
andanotherone I-4/8, WL- 5/3
marinap I- Nov 23, WL - Jan 21
minimedic72: I - 3/24, WL - 4/27
amit448: I - 12/14, WL - Feb
awang85284: I - 2/4, WL - 4/2

Accepted:

docforsure: I - Feb, WL - 4/8, Accepted: 5/19 w/ a $15K scholarship
BloomingPoppy: I- 12/23, WL- 2/23, A- 5/19 *withdrew*
gth796gi: I - 2/3, WL 4/7, A - 5/20
DCBME2007: I - Oct, WL - ?, A - 5/20
Hopeful M D: I - ?, WL - ?, A - 5/27 *withdrew*
delic86: I- 4/29, WL- 5/12, A -6/3
jcm14: I-11/18, WL-1/?, A - 6/7 *withdrew*
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I actually dropped by the Admissions office on thursday (was on campus for something else)..

The guy said that the class is definitely full. But because they're still hearing back from people withdrawing their acceptances and reorganization of the list, means nothing is finished until August 2nd. He also said there will be steady movement for the next month, and wouldn't be too worried until the end of July.

We just gotta hope alot of people decide not to attend NYMC within the month.. 😀
 
wjrusnak: I-1/13, WL- 3/29 *withdrew*
vballninnie: I-10/20, WL-11/30 *withdrew*
softmed- I- 12/01, WL- 01/30 *withdrew*
tantacles - I - 1/12, WL - 3/29
icequeen1113: I-4/14, WL-5/12
illegallysmooth: I - 4/20, WL - 5/12
Tifosi: I - 4/20, WL - 5/12
jihong- I- 4/27, WL- 05/13
andanotherone I-4/8, WL- 5/3
marinap I- Nov 23, WL - Jan 21
minimedic72: I - 3/24, WL - 4/27
amit448: I - 12/14, WL - Feb
awang85284: I - 2/4, WL - 4/2

Accepted:

docforsure: I - Feb, WL - 4/8, Accepted: 5/19 w/ a $15K scholarship
BloomingPoppy: I- 12/23, WL- 2/23, A- 5/19 *withdrew*
gth796gi: I - 2/3, WL 4/7, A - 5/20
DCBME2007: I - Oct, WL - ?, A - 5/20
Hopeful M D: I - ?, WL - ?, A - 5/27 *withdrew*
delic86: I- 4/29, WL- 5/12, A -6/3
jcm14: I-11/18, WL-1/?, A - 6/7 *withdrew*
 
Maybe people just aren't posting that they got in? I have no idea what's going on but apparently the last waitlist acceptance on sdn was 6/7 and that doesn't seem right.
 
i just called the admissions office to ask about the waitlist and they said we can hear any time from now till the day before orientation and when i asked if the waitlist was moving she said yes but didnt elaobrate. so maybe theres still hope for us!
 
Hey! I was all set on attending NYMC since May but I withdrew my acceptance today. Hope that helps someone here! Good Luck!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i actually just called today to find out the answer to my above question... friday is the last day to hear and monday is the first day of orientation 🙁
 
Status
Not open for further replies.