-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2010-2011 Case Western Reserve University Application Thread
Started by ksmi117
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
Say, Myuu...you've got 10 more posts...what's your game plan?
Well, I generally save those for the Case secondary threads, so I think I'll christen the new one with 10k.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Definitely not. Not necessarily tons, but June will still probably see 5-10 openings, based upon what happened last year.So do you guys think that was it for Case movements this year?
Note: I know nothing besides talking to classmates who got in in June.
Thanks!! It was overdue, I'm not sure why I left it there so long. The flying eggplant needed to finally reach the star it was flying towards. It may appear again in another form someday.Nice new avatar, Auriga!
(monkey for you)
Glad to see you slip in here in time to steal the top! 😛
*Btw that pic is extremely disturbing. Not sure you should be so proud to be a pirate XD*
Last edited:
I can't wait to see what you use to christen that thread! Mwahahahahahahaha *cough*Well, I generally save those for the Case secondary threads, so I think I'll christen the new one with 10k.
Last edited:
Got the call from Christian today! 😀
For those of you still waiting, even though I said I am definitely going to accept, he did give me 7 days. So if your phone hasn't rang today set your sights for a week from now!
Best of luck to everyone.![]()
Congrats!!! 👍👍👍
Was your call in the morning or afternoon?
Got the call from Christian today! 😀
For those of you still waiting, even though I said I am definitely going to accept, he did give me 7 days. So if your phone hasn't rang today set your sights for a week from now!
Best of luck to everyone.![]()
Nice work. Thank you for letting us know!
Congrats!!! 👍👍👍
Was your call in the morning or afternoon?
Thanks! Hope you get good news soon.
He called 1300 west coast time.
Congrats! Hoping for the rest of you!Got the call from Christian today! 😀
For those of you still waiting, even though I said I am definitely going to accept, he did give me 7 days. So if your phone hasn't rang today set your sights for a week from now!
Best of luck to everyone.![]()


Thanks!! It was overdue, I'm not sure why I left it there so long. The flying eggplant needed to finally reach the star it was flying towards. It may appear again in another form someday.
Glad to see you slip in here in time to steal the top! 😛
*Btw that pic is extremely disturbing. Not sure you should be so proud to be a pirate XD*
Ah, well that is Michael Bolton as Jack Sparrow, if you didn't already know. Better than than his Erin Brackovich (sp?). :shivers:
Ah, well that is Michael Bolton as Jack Sparrow, if you didn't already know. Better than than his Erin Brackovich (sp?). :shivers:
This is the tale of captain Jack Sparrow....
That song has been stuck in my head for weeks.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This is the tale of captain Jack Sparrow....
That song has been stuck in my head for weeks.
A mystical quest, to the Isle of Tortuga....
Got the call from Christian today! 😀
For those of you still waiting, even though I said I am definitely going to accept, he did give me 7 days. So if your phone hasn't rang today set your sights for a week from now!
Best of luck to everyone.![]()
Congrats fellow Washingtonian!! Where in Washington are you from?
Congrats fellow Washingtonian!! Where in Washington are you from?
I went to school at UW, but I'm at home with the family in Eastern Washington right now.
Looking forward to meeting you!

6 Weeks is going to go by fast. !!!!!!
Definitely not. Not necessarily tons, but June will still probably see 5-10 openings, based upon what happened last year.
Note: I know nothing besides talking to classmates who got in in June.
I really hope so. Thanks for the info.
I really hope so. Thanks for the info.
People get accepted all the way until July!


People get accepted all the way until July!![]()
Thank you for keeping my hope alive! I will wait patiently.
It's not you, I promise! Just a lot of the Case action has now moved over to the 2011-2012 thread. Are you only on waitlists, Thom, or have you been accepted somewhere else but you're hoping for Case?
The latter, accepted but hoping still!
I've never seen the Case thread this quiet! I think I killed it as the last poster (and still the last poster). Has anyone bugged admissions lately about movement? I've been following the twitter only.
Are you kidding?????? No one has said anything on this thread in 4 days?????😱😱😱.....Times are really changing. What's going on my Case peoples? Or are the incoming first years already old timers???
Are you kidding?????? No one has said anything on this thread in 4 days?????😱😱😱.....Times are really changing. What's going on my Case peoples? Or are the incoming first years already old timers???

Some people watch but don't post
😏
Sent from my Andriod phone using Tapatalk
Some people watch but don't post
😏
Sent from my Andriod phone using Tapatalk
Constant. Vigilance.
If any incoming M1s are looking for a mattress set, I'm selling mine. It's a Serta, used for 2 years, full size with box spring and frame. Asking $150. Only caveat is that you'd have to be able to pick it up. Let me know if you're interested.
Are exams the last Friday of every block, spaced out during the Reflection & Integration week, or do you schedule them yourself during that week?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Are exams the last Friday of every block, spaced out during the Reflection & Integration week, or do you schedule them yourself during that week?
Tuesday would be your gross/path test day, while Thursday would be your SSEQ day. Friday is an NBME style examination just for practice.
Tuesday would be your gross/path test day, while Thursday would be your SSEQ day. Friday is an NBME style examination just for practice.
You guys/gals are really hiding in the thread like
's! Thanks for the quick response.
Withdrew this week. Was an insanely tough decision but hope one of you gets my spot!
Thanks for letting us know!
Good, I'm glad that whatever happens, you're going to med school this summer. 👍The latter, accepted but hoping still!
A lot of the action has moved on to this year's Case app thread. Anyone who's reading this old thread is welcome to come join us in the subforum right below this one. Plenty of hilarity and fun to be had for the new app season. 😀Are you kidding?????? No one has said anything on this thread in 4 days?????😱😱😱.....Times are really changing. What's going on my Case peoples? Or are the incoming first years already old timers???
A lot of the action has moved on to this year's Case app thread. Anyone who's reading this old thread is welcome to come join us in the subforum right below this one. Plenty of hilarity and fun to be had for the new app season. 😀
Yo yo, the par-tay done been moved! Dat new thread, she be smokin hot!!! Mon down homies!!😉
Yo yo, the par-tay done been moved! Dat new thread, she be smokin hot!!! Mon down homies!!😉
Hey I just got back from China and I want to find a Case student for a roommate. What's the best way to get in touch with other roommate-less students? facebook? case's own forums? student affairs?
Also, Myuu, Auriga,CCLCMer, vc7777 all you frequent posters on this thread, thanks for keeping us so well-informed, looking forward to meeting you people when school starts
Also, Myuu, Auriga,CCLCMer, vc7777 all you frequent posters on this thread, thanks for keeping us so well-informed, looking forward to meeting you people when school starts

Hey I just got back from China and I want to find a Case student for a roommate. What's the best way to get in touch with other roommate-less students? facebook? case's own forums? student affairs?
Also, Myuu, Auriga,CCLCMer, vc7777 all you frequent posters on this thread, thanks for keeping us so well-informed, looking forward to meeting you people when school starts![]()
Yeah, they is Facebook page case western school of medicine class of 2015, and there are people posting looking for roommates and links to other housing options as well.
just got back from Europe to read thisWithdrew this week. Was an insanely tough decision but hope one of you gets my spot!
and still hear nothing haha
🙁 Yes, it started yesterday. Sorry! Please don't burninate us!
LAST!!😉
So why are med students so competitive?
Good luck this year Casies!
So why are med students so competitive?
Good luck this year Casies!🙁 Yes, it started yesterday. Sorry! Please don't burninate us!
I saw it coming, I was just surprised to not hear anything about it (still haven't 😛). Sigh, I suppose I'll spare you all the burnination.
I saw it coming, I was just surprised to not hear anything about it (still haven't 😛). Sigh, I suppose I'll spare you all the burnination.
Thanks! 🙂 Hope this interview season was otherwise productive and successful?
Sent from my Android phone using Tapatalk
Why?
Because I feel like it. Plus, I'm hoping people will notice.
😉
Because I feel like it. Plus, I'm hoping people will notice.
😉
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Why?
Because I feel like it. Plus, I'm hoping people will notice.
😉
Raising suspicion, are we?😀
😏
I know not what you are talking about?
So, have any of the new MS1s figured out who Myuu or Vc7777 IRL are? 🙂
I know not what you are talking about?
So, have any of the new MS1s figured out who Myuu or Vc7777 IRL are? 🙂
😏
I know not what you are talking about?
So, have any of the new MS1s figured out who Myuu or Vc7777 IRL are? 🙂
I've met one. Another one knows who I am, but I have yet to meet him.🙂
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K

