2010-2011 Loyola (Stritch) Application Thread

Started by ksmi117
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just withdrew my acceptance today, so I suppose a seat may be opening up. Good luck to everyone. This is a great school and I'm sad I won't be attending.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Any other incoming medical students having trouble with the odd checklists required for pre-matriculation? I turned in the health evaluation form but they called today saying I need titers for each of the immunizations not just a record of the shots and that I had received multiple emails about it. Checking my email I have received a grand total of zero about this. So I checked my records and I have lab results for Hep B but not for any others. I guess I'll be faxing that in tomorrow. Anyone know what they are referring to and anyone else having trouble with this?
 
Any other incoming medical students having trouble with the odd checklists required for pre-matriculation? I turned in the health evaluation form but they called today saying I need titers for each of the immunizations not just a record of the shots and that I had received multiple emails about it. Checking my email I have received a grand total of zero about this. So I checked my records and I have lab results for Hep B but not for any others. I guess I'll be faxing that in tomorrow. Anyone know what they are referring to and anyone else having trouble with this?

It was quite difficult to find, but now that I navigate the website, I can't even find it anymore. Here are the requirements:

1. IgG titers showing serologic immunity to Measles, Mumps, Rubella, Hep B, and Varicella.
2. A negative TB skin test dated no earlier than April 1 2011 (I think that was the date).
3. Vaccination history for Polio and Tetanus
4. A Tetanus booster (TDap) given no earlier than July 1, 2001.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.