Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Good luck today everybody!
Good luck to you, too... I am compulsively checking this board about every 5 minutes lol 😕 Just wondering when the calls will start and hoping to get 1!
Good luck to ALL!!!



Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Good luck today everybody!



I'm surprised no one here posted that they got a call today.

From what I can tell, calls usually go out the day after the meeting.
Seems like for the past few years there are usually a few people who get them afternoon/evening on the day of the meeting. Maybe it's just that no one who got in early posts on SDN.
Possibly? :/ only other thing I'm wondering if since it was such a large applicant pool this year for EDP if the committee took longer to review files; there was 120 interviewed for EDP this year if I recall correctly versus about 85-100 from previous years? Idk still hanging on to a little hope until tomorrow comes
Possibly? :/ only other thing I'm wondering if since it was such a large applicant pool this year for EDP if the committee took longer to review files; there was 120 interviewed for EDP this year if I recall correctly versus about 85-100 from previous years? Idk still hanging on to a little hope until tomorrow comes

So, now that there are 13 people looking at this thread (and I am assuming that its only because we are all trying to figure out how EDP went)... did ANYONE get a call yet?
just got the call!! Accepted!
Congrats and thanks for letting us know calls started. When did the call come?
It came around 10:45 EST. Wish I could give you guys more info! Best of luck!
Just got an acceptance email! Has anyone else gotten an email or have they all been phone calls?
Congrats to all the email acceptances! Was the email from admissions or from your interviewer? It seems like past announcements came by phone be by the interviewer themselves. Just trying to hold onto that last thread of hope. 🙁
Do you know when exactly the email comes that tells people they're deferred?
If we are wait listed/rejected do you still get an email today or tomorrow letting us know what the status is
Congrats to all the email acceptances! Was the email from admissions or from your interviewer? It seems like past announcements came by phone be by the interviewer themselves. Just trying to hold onto that last thread of hope. 🙁
The email came from admissions but the call came from my interviewer. Good Luck!
I just got an email for wait list status. Congrats to all those accepted! Good luck to my fellow wait list applicants!
How do you know you're waitlisted? The waitlist doesn't generally come out until February or March. My email says I am in the regular pool applicants now. Please confirm.
I really wish Mercer would expand its number of spots from 100 to at least 150. 🙁 Especially now that they have 3 campuses.
I really wish Mercer would expand its number of spots from 100 to at least 150. 🙁 Especially now that they have 3 campuses.
Does the campus we interview at affect which campus we get placed at if we get accepted?
I really wish Mercer would expand its number of spots from 100 to at least 150. 🙁 Especially now that they have 3 campuses.
Hi! so I have an interview for Mercer in October! I'm very excited / nervous!! I'm a regular decision applicant. I was just looking at the sample interview schedule and there were 2 interviews mid-day and then the last thing of the day was an " Interview/Dismissal". Does that mean if they like you, you get another interview and if they don't you will just have the two interviews?
No it means you might have your 2 interviews back to back or you might have 1 then lunch then have your second interview after lunch depends on your interviewer- we only had 2 people in our group that had to do a split schedule like that when I interviewed though
No it means you might have your 2 interviews back to back or you might have 1 then lunch then have your second interview after lunch depends on your interviewer- we only had 2 people in our group that had to do a split schedule like that when I interviewed though
Did you interview on the 27th in savannah?
Nope I was on the 12th in Macon, another interesting thing is that myself and only one other person in my group were 1st year apps everyone else in our group applied last year and got either wait listed or even rejected post interview. I guess second years the charm for most? :/

Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.