2013-2014 Ohio State University College of Medicine

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I got accepted off the deferred list today! Can someone link me the fb group?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
For those who were recently accepted off the deferred list, did you get any information/links regarding financial aid?
Like what forms to submit, where to submit them, etc

Members don't see this ad :)
Just got the call wooooo! Definitely going. This is totally crazy...loved OSU!

Reactions: 1 user
Accepted M1s, I need housing, and I'd rather not live alone >.< let me know if you know of any housing situations walking distance to campus available this late in the game!

Anyone want one of those OSU College of Medicine laptop bags?

I withdrew, but still have that bag lying around...

Accepted M1s, I need housing, and I'd rather not live alone >.< let me know if you know of any housing situations walking distance to campus available this late in the game!

Hey, I might have a room you can rent with other med students which is 0.5 mi from campus (11 minute walk). It's affordable too. Message me if you are still looking for a place.

Hey, I might have a room you can rent with other med students which is 0.5 mi from campus (11 minute walk). It's affordable too. Message me if you are still looking for a place.
Messaged :)

Hey guys, just got off of the deffered list today! Super excited however I am trying to weigh against an acceptance elsewhere. If any Ohio residents or current students would PM me it would be greatly appreciated :)

So I heard there were some biochem modules we have to complete before orientation. Has anyone received them?

Orientation is in one week. Last minute changes to the class seem unlikely.