2020-2021 Ohio State

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Congrats!! That’s so relieving! I just wanted to ask if you were IS/OOS and stats if you are comfortable sharing. I’m currently waitlisted there with no acceptances so trying to find some hope!
OOS 3.5 GPA 519 MCAT

Keep your head up! Wishing the best for you :)

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
Hey guys reapplying here this cycle and was wondering if anyone that got accepted or if any current students can read my secondary essays and give me advice?

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone currently living in Columbus have any advice for where to move? I am currently looking at apartments down town and in short north.

Reactions: 1 users
Does anyone currently living in Columbus have any advice for where to move? I am currently looking at apartments down town and in short north.
There's apartments around campus that are super cheap but campus is surrounded by a horrible area so I'd be careful walking at night and such

Anyone know what the group me number is sitting at right now? I know it was 142 at the end of of May.

From the Toledo SDN, group Me is not accurate. In previous years there was movement during this week before CTE. Anyone recently contact admissions about waitlist chances?