2022-2023 Northeast Ohio (NEOMed)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
did you receive an email as well? I am abroad without phone access but am checking my email diligently and assumed this would be sufficient as per instructions in the initial Waitlist email. Thank you.
They told me during the phone call to lookout for the acceptance email that they would send shortly after the call, which I received. I would imagine if they couldn't reach your phone they would leave a message and send the email to you.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I think it was if you said you were interested in learning more about their early assurance programs in that last survey email they sent out around early April.
I didnt express interest and I got it today :/ got excited for no reason when I saw the email.

• Sad
has anyone else received any acceptances off the waitlist? do we think they just sent out a batch of acceptances on monday and thats it for the week?

has anyone else received any acceptances off the waitlist? do we think they just sent out a batch of acceptances on monday and thats it for the week?
they said in their info session that the majority of WL acceptances are sent out starting in May

Reactions: 2 users
just to make sure i'm not missing anything, is the express application for the master's program literally just one page of initials and a signature?

just to make sure i'm not missing anything, is the express application for the master's program literally just one page of initials and a signature?
yes, and you can provide an update in the form of a resume if you have any via email!

Anybody on the wait list get their financial aid package. Anybody with a received package, is it decent??

Withdrew from the WL as well. Best of luck everyone!

Reactions: 2 users
Is there a portal to withdraw an acceptance? If not— which email are you sending the request to?

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
good luck to everyone hoping for some good news this month! we got this!

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
good luck to you all, I hope everyone lands on their feet regardless of how the cycle plays out. rooting for you all.

Reactions: 4 users
Still on the waitlist :(. Happy to see some movement though!! congrats to everyone so far :)

Reactions: 3 users
Got the A off the waitlist yesterday! However, I will be withdrawing to attend another school, so hopefully it goes to one of you!

• Care
Reactions: 15 users
Just got the A!!! Good luck to everyone still on the waitlist!! I hope to see ya'll soon!!

Reactions: 5 users
Just got the A!!! Good luck to everyone still on the waitlist!! I hope to see ya'll soon!!
Okay just being totally neurotic out here but what time did you get the email

Received an acceptance off the waitlist around 1 PM yesterday! Best of luck to everyone!

Reactions: 5 users
Anyone who applied to the masters programs or said they were interest been pulled off the WL?

Anyone who applied to the masters programs or said they were interest been pulled off the WL?
I had applied and when I received my acceptance the masters program director contacted me and asked if id like to pull my application

Accepted off the waitlist today at 11:45 AM! Non-trad, ORM, IS, interviewed 11/3, AL on 1/26. Been following this SDN for practically ever, it feels good to finally be able to post! First MD acceptance--like so many others, I was 100% preparing for a reapplication.
Stats for those interested: MCAT 513, GPA 3.63, pretty decent research background with a few publications, but pretty low clinical and volunteer hours. Not really sure how SDN works, but if anyone wanted to know more, feel free to DM (if that's an option)! Wishing everyone still waiting the best of luck!! Truly!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10 users
Accepted off the waitlist today at 11:45 AM! Non-trad, interviewed 11/3, AL on 1/26. Been following this SDN for practically ever, it feels good to finally be able to post! First MD acceptance--like so many others, I was 100% preparing for a reapplication.
Stats for those interested: MCAT 513, GPA 3.63, pretty decent research background with a few publications, but pretty low clinical and volunteer hours. Not really sure how SDN works, but if anyone wanted to know more, feel free to DM (if that's an option)! Wishing everyone still waiting the best of luck!! Truly!

Are you in state or out of state? Also CONGRATS!!

Sorry if it's been asked but is NEOMED pass/fail?

Was reading the website and thought that with all the WL movement this might be informative for some:

The first day of medical school classes for NEOMED is in mid to late July. We will notify all candidates for whom we were unable to offer a seat of the final decision during the first week of class. We will not leave alternate-list candidates without the courtesy of final notification. Until that time an acceptance offer is always possible. Late acceptance offers happen every year due to a variety of reasons.

Reactions: 1 users
for NEOMED's early assurance master's program thing, do you guys know if are we allowed to apply to multiple master's programs or only one?

for NEOMED's early assurance master's program thing, do you guys know if are we allowed to apply to multiple master's programs or only one?
I asked- only one masters program

Sent today? Nothing on my end today so far
Yup, this morning. Pretty much the same content from the last 2 updates but this one was a little different saying to reach out for assistance. How about an acceptance :cryi: these are too many updates.