2022-2023 Northeast Ohio (NEOMed)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Just withdrew my acceptance yesterday. Was a very difficult decision--but I'm happy to think it will go to a better candidate who is more deserving. Best of luck to everyone in her
I might have gotten your A! Just got a call yesterday (5/31) at 4pm and was stoked! I had applied to the Global Health Master's and was supposed to have an interview on 5/31, but had withdrawn from the interview after getting my first A from another school on 5/30. It's been a wild ride lol

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
I might have gotten your A! Just got a call yesterday (5/31) at 4pm and was stoked!
Interesting that they do calls, I only got an email when I was accepted but congratulations!! there is an FB group you can join and also a class group em embedded in the facebook page

Interesting that they do calls, I only got an email when I was accepted but congratulations!! there is an FB group you can join and also a class group em embedded in the facebook page
Thanks!! They emailed me first but then called ~40 min later to confirm I got the email. Is the group me the same one posted in this thread from a few days ago?

Members don't see this ad :)
I might have gotten your A! Just got a call yesterday (5/31) at 4pm and was stoked! I had applied to the Global Health Master's and was supposed to have an interview on 5/31, but had withdrawn from the interview after getting my first A from another school on 5/30. It's been a wild ride lol
Congratulations!! Haha it truly is such a wild process. Does this mean now you're sitting pretty with two acceptances?

Congratulations!! Haha it truly is such a wild process. Does this mean now you're sitting pretty with two acceptances?
Thank you! And yeah! I was preparing for reapplication and then I got off two waitlists (NEOMED and a NY school) within 26 hrs😮 still cannot believe it and am still recovering from the whiplash haha

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Thank you! And yeah! I was preparing got reapplication and then I got off two waitlists (NEOMED and a NY school) within 26 hrs😮 still cannot believe it and am still recovering from the whiplash haha
Congratulations!! That is amazing, hoping to hear some good news for myself soon🤞🏻

Is anyone planning on living off campus (aka not at The Village)?

I do not think this is info they will release🥲
For my one friend who applied a few years ago, Neomed released the rank list for the WL. I expected the same thing. It definitely would make things easier as it seems a lot of people are on the WL

Reactions: 2 users
For my one friend who applied a few years ago, Neomed released the rank list for the WL. I expected the same thing. It definitely would make things easier as it seems a lot of people are on the WL
They said they stopped releasing it this year because they didn't see any benefit to releasing the information. I disagree but that is their stance.

Reactions: 4 users
In one of the info sessions I think they said they plan to have their class full by 6/16. It’s getting rather difficult to stay hopeful as an alternate lister

Members don't see this ad :)
In one of the info sessions I think they said they plan to have their class full by 6/16. It’s getting rather difficult to stay hopeful as an alternate lister
In their 2027 Class FB page there are only 69 members. This year, I guess they will admitting 181 students. Does it mean that most of accepted students didn't sign in?

Last edited:

They also said in their info sessions that they admit people in groups rather than everyday. It seems like most of the recent admissions has been wednesdays and Friday’s.

Reactions: 1 users
In their 2027 Class FB page there are only 69 members. This year, I guess they will admitting 181 students. Does it mean that most of accepted students didn't sign in?

The FB group isn't an accurate number. There are about 170 people on the canvas page which is more indicative. Not sure if they are actually aiming to accept 181

They said they stopped releasing it this year because they didn't see any benefit to releasing the information. I disagree but that is their stance.
I totally disagree too. when my friend had the opportunity to see his rank, he was like 212. I mean, a lot of people at that point would just withdraw from the WL and seek out the other options he or she has.

JUST RECEIVED A PHONE CALL AND EMAIL. MY FIRST MD A!!!!!!!!!! I AM OOS. STILL CAN'T BELIEVE.

• Care
Reactions: 9 users
Anyone receive an A off the WL after interviewing for a masters program???

i thought the total class size is 181, which about half being from the pipeline/assurance programs - making about 90 seats or so for traditional applicants
One of the admitted members above mentioned that they already filled 170 spots as per the canvas page and they don't seem to be aiming at accepting 181. If that's the case, we will see WL movement next week leading upto 15th June (CTE) when folks start withdrawing in favour of their preferred school where they have been accepted.

A off the waitlist today around 10:30am !! OOS, interviewed back in nov.

Reactions: 4 users
Does anyone know what time we are required to CTE this Friday?

Nope :/ thinking the same thing.
I've got everything ready to go (signed a lease at The Village and planning a move) but I am just a few spots away from being accepted to a school in my state. NEOMED is a great program and I would love to attend but ofc I would want to stay close to friends and family back home, so I don't want to CTE until I absolutley have to.

Can anyone from accepted students confirm how many members are there in Canvas? I see their number of members in FB group were 101 on Fri but it rose to 110 this morning.

Can anyone from accepted students confirm how many members are there in Canvas? I see their number of members in FB group were 101 on Fri but it rose to 110 this morning.
165 ish

Wondering tho if its Thursday until 11:59 or a different time we have to CTE by??
Got an email a few minutes ago from NEOMED. CTE is on Thursday, June 15th by 11:59 P.M. The $100 deposit is also due at this time. Good luck everyone!

Will they accept people after the CTE date? I so badly wanna get in :(

Will they accept people after the CTE date? I so badly wanna get in :(
The email said that anyone who doesn't select CTE will have the acceptance revoked and will continue down the WL. I imagine that of the few applicants who have received other offers recently, some will probably give up their seats at NEOMED. There will likely be some more waitlist movement coming up, but it will probably be ending soon.

Does anyone know where we pay the deposit? It said to refer to a previous email but I have not received any email that shows how to make it.

Does anyone know where we pay the deposit? It said to refer to a previous email but I have not received any email that shows how to make it.
its an email to your outlook neomed email

Has anyone been accepted to the masters program?

Has anyone been accepted to the masters program?
I haven’t heard back yet. Interviewed mid May. I am guessing we will all hear back on the same day (tomorrow or friday) after the class is filled.

Just committed to NEOMED. Looks like I'm moving to Ohio lol. Any other Floridians wanna be friends? 😂

Fr though I'm excited to meet everyone here. See you all in a month!

Just committed to NEOMED. Looks like I'm moving to Ohio lol. Any other Floridians wanna be friends? 😂

Fr though I'm excited to meet everyone here. See you all in a month!
im from florida! lol dm me

Is today probably the last day you can be accepted off the alternate list?

Is today probably the last day you can be accepted off the alternate list?
just called them, said there are still seats available and that they're working their way down until class is filled. said it would take however long it would take. for what it's worth i have a friend who was accepted 4 days before white coat a couple years back

Received an email saying I was admitted to their MLHSS program but not sure whether I should accept it. Concerned about the cost of the program and not knowing financial aid (if it’s even still possible this late) in time before I have to give them my decision. I also wish I knew what the class schedule was like in case I am able to keep my current job to work through the year but I can’t seem to find information about that on their website and they didn’t give me a very clear answer when I asked during the interview.

Just got accepted into their BTBI Master's program along with early assurance! Going to take a few days to consider it

just called them, said there are still seats available and that they're working their way down until class is filled. said it would take however long it would take. for what it's worth i have a friend who was accepted 4 days before white coat a couple years back
That's good to know. I called them a couple of days ago to express my concerns about finding housing if one gets 'A' so late in the cycle and close to the start day of the class. The lady mentioned that they were almost full then and their target is 201 this year. Expect see some WL movement starting today at least for the seats that have not been commited to by CTE date (6/15).

Does anyone know if there is a facebook housing group that I can join?