2022-2023 Ohio State

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
I thought that was when commit to enroll opens on AMCAS. OSU sent an email out saying their deadline for CTE is july 17th. Anyone-- please correct me if I am wrong.

After 5/1 you can hold only 1 acceptance but remain on however many waitlists you would like.

Commit deadline is different at each school. That means you have committed and have withdrawn from everywhere else including waitlists.

Reactions: 1 users
Is OSUCOM still accepting letters of interest/intent?
Sorry do you mean like options for housing through OSU? They never mentioned that so I don’t think it’s very common but that is a thing that OSU offers. In general though, everyone I talked to for housing lives off campus. From the search that my future roommate and I did, there are plenty of options remaining, although obviously the price and distance becomes less and less attractive as time goes on.
N =1 but I recently emailed a letter of intent! Fingers crossed

Members don't see this ad :)
When can we expect WL movement to start?

• Hmm
A ton of people left today. It's down to 174 from 195 or whatever it was a week ago. I assume people will keep leaving throughout the day.

Reactions: 5 users
I'm wondering this as well. Does anyone know when, historically, people have heard back from the waitlist?
i saw movement happening the day of the deadline in previous threads. i wonder if they are moving slow this year or people just arent posting?

Any admitted get a scholarship email? They said I will be getting a scholarship but they haven’t told me how much it would be. This definitely narrows my decision

Anyone know if OSU typically does calls during the day or in the evening?

Any admitted get a scholarship email? They said I will be getting a scholarship but they haven’t told me how much it would be. This definitely narrows my decision
I asked when they would release scholarships and they said it is undecided, only as they come back. But if you already got the email that you would be getting one then others have said that they got theirs in about 4 days.

Not sure how much WL movement there'll be here... last year on May 5th there were 129 people in the accepted students GM. Today there's 172

• Hmm
Reactions: 1 user
Not sure how much WL movement there'll be here... last year on May 5th there were 129 people in the accepted students GM. Today there's 172
are they all incoming students? or it could be that a lot are upperclassmen or people who just withdrew but haven't left yet (trying to delude myself lol)

• Hmm
Does anyone know if they started calling yet? Has anyone gotten off WL?

Is there any way that all of the people who have moved off the waitlist don't use SDN? It just seems unlikely to me, but it's also hard to believe that no waitlist movement has started as of May 3rd...

Is there any way that all of the people who have moved off the waitlist don't use SDN? It just seems unlikely to me, but it's also hard to believe that no waitlist movement has started as of May 3rd...
Its possible they’re just waiting until friday to release results like they’ve done thusfar?

Does anyone who’s in the GroupMe see if people have joined in the past few days?

Does anyone who’s in the GroupMe see if people have joined in the past few days?
A lot of people have joined the GroupMe on May 1st and 2nd

Has anyone gotten off a waitlist yet…my heart can’t take it anymore lmao…

Has anyone gotten off a waitlist yet…my heart can’t take it anymore lmao…
It doesn't seem like it based on this thread. I'm wondering if the people who joined the GroupMe on May 1st and 2nd were people who were already accepted but just hadn't joined yet

I added a friend yesterday who had already been accepted a few months ago. He just didn't know about the group me