You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2021-2022 Ohio State
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
MotorLover
Full Member
Who knows. There's also people who aren't on SDN, so it's hard to tell. I think they probably have some small amount of IIs leftThat was probably the last one huh
Don’t do that don’t give me hopeWho knows. There's also people who aren't on SDN, so it's hard to tell. I think they probably have some small amount of IIs left
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Guys, wanna hear a tragedy(lol not really)? It's funny actually...I was all like let's get ready for that interview... and decided to get a nice haircut, but my luck...she messed up and now I'm having a military buzz cut instead of Devon pravesh type hair from the resident. I guess imma just be trying to holt(get it???) it together at the 'view. Thought that might help with the stress just a bit!😭😭🤣
MotorLover
Full Member
dw you're hot af kingGuys, wanna hear a tragedy(lol not really)? It's funny actually...I was all like let's get ready for that interview... and decided to get a nice haircut, but my luck...she messed up and now I'm having a military buzz cut instead of Devon pravesh type hair from the resident. I guess imma just be trying to holt(get it???) it together at the 'view. Thought that might help with the stress just a bit!😭😭🤣
Alex Karev? It’s all good. Maybe your interviewer will be bald/have a buzz cut too 🤷🏻♂️Guys, wanna hear a tragedy(lol not really)? It's funny actually...I was all like let's get ready for that interview... and decided to get a nice haircut, but my luck...she messed up and now I'm having a military buzz cut instead of Devon pravesh type hair from the resident. I guess imma just be trying to holt(get it???) it together at the 'view. Thought that might help with the stress just a bit!😭😭🤣
That's the hope...fingers crossed!Alex Karev? It’s all good. Maybe your interviewer will be bald/have a buzz cut too 🤷🏻♂️
Hello, I was looking for my secondary to prepare for my interview next week but wasn't able to access it, any suggestions on how to get about it? should I call the office? and would that affect their decision-making process at all? Any advice is much appreciated
jjm518
New Member
March 18th! So Friday, I interviewed on 3/7, hoping for that A!When is the next decision date? Is it always biweekly on Wed?
jjm518
New Member
I'd say look at the questions on the front pages of the forum and try to reformulate your answers, I am sure you will be able to create an answer close to what you originally wrote.Hello, I was looking for my secondary to prepare for my interview next week but wasn't able to access it, any suggestions on how to get about it? should I call the office? and would that affect their decision-making process at all? Any advice is much appreciated
OMG that's my bday! Good luck 🙂)March 18th! So Friday, I interviewed on 3/7, hoping for that A!
Any other accepted peeps who received a merit scholarship email this week?
Yeah, but didn't hear back yet about the follow-up with specifics.Any other accepted peeps who received a merit scholarship email this week?
I just checked AMCAS CYMS and it shows that I was accepted to OSU this morning!!! Based on what I read here, I'll wait to receive the official acceptance tomorrow I assume, but I'm still stoked. OSU is my top choice. I've been deferred from OSU since 12/15 so I am beyond ecstatic. Good luck to everyone else still waiting.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
That is amazing!! Has anyone else heard back? Also, do we know the next decision date? 🙂I just checked AMCAS CYMS and it shows that I was accepted to OSU this morning!!! Based on what I read here, I'll wait to receive the official acceptance tomorrow I assume, but I'm still stoked. OSU is my top choice. I've been deferred from OSU since 12/15 so I am beyond ecstatic. Good luck to everyone else still waiting.
April/ MayFor those of you who might know, when does most of the deferred/waitlist movement occur?
Hey, I got my merit scholarship info today! I am super happy to have gotten 100% tuition covered but was a little confused on what this meant. I am out of state and it says it covers 100% of baseline instructional fees (tuition) but not non-resident surcharges for out-of-state students. As I’m out of state, does that mean it covers in state tuition but not fully OOS? Probably will email and ask but wanted to see if I’m understanding that correctly.
You will just be paying the OOS surcharge on top of your own living expenses. Details are on the OSU Financial Aid website.Hey, I got my merit scholarship info today! I am super happy to have gotten 100% tuition covered but was a little confused on what this meant. I am out of state and it says it covers 100% of baseline instructional fees (tuition) but not non-resident surcharges for out-of-state students. As I’m out of state, does that mean it covers in state tuition but not fully OOS? Probably will email and ask but wanted to see if I’m understanding that correctly.
jjm518
New Member
Do you know if everyone's AMCAS gets changed before tomorrow?I just checked AMCAS CYMS and it shows that I was accepted to OSU this morning!!! Based on what I read here, I'll wait to receive the official acceptance tomorrow I assume, but I'm still stoked. OSU is my top choice. I've been deferred from OSU since 12/15 so I am beyond ecstatic. Good luck to everyone else still waiting.
DuckyxPatrol
Full Member
Mine did not update, I interviewed on 3/7. Fearing the worst.Do you know if everyone's AMCAS gets changed before tomorrow?
I just checked AMCAS CYMS and it shows that I was accepted to OSU this morning!!! Based on what I read here, I'll wait to receive the official acceptance tomorrow I assume, but I'm still stoked. OSU is my top choice. I've been deferred from OSU since 12/15 so I am beyond ecstatic. Good luck to everyone else still waiting.
I feel like if it didn't update then that means deferred. Does anyone know the next decision date?mine didn't update, interviewed late February 🙁. Also fearing the worst. anyone know if CYMS doesn't update immediately?
DuckyxPatrol
Full Member
Deferred. Interviewed 3/7. IS.
Accepted today after being deferred in November!
premedgeek101
New Member
does anyone who got accepted feel comfortable sharing the email they got?? i’m just super curious lol
Best of luck to the ones interviewing today!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
When is the next decision date?Best of luck to the ones interviewing today!!
During the Interview they said March 30th, so a pretty fast turnaround time for us!When is the next decision date?
sassypug101
Full Member
Does anybody know where we're supposed to send thank you letters? They didn't mention it on the day, so I'm thinking just email them to my interviewers directly?
OscillationX
Full Member
Are acceptances always released on AMCAS one day early before its officially reported on VITALS or was that a one-off occurrence?
I think the last day is March 30th. If you haven’t received an interview then it’s pretty unlikely thoughIs Ohio state still interviewing?
Well I checked but it didn't show up....so I guess I'm deferred...Did anyone's AMCAS CYMS update today?
OscillationX
Full Member
Nothing has shown up for me either yetWell I checked but it didn't show up....so I guess I'm deferred...
So did no one get any news today? Did they figure out the system(cyms)or just something else going on? Or just someone who did see it didn't post anything(not on sdn)?
Congratulations on the A my friend!!!!!!!
callisto777
Full Member
my CYMS also updated to accepted today around 8:45 am !
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congratulations to all who got that A!!!!!!!! do we know when the next decision date is going to be?
Congrats!!!!!!Just got accepted out of the blue after being deferred since November 🥳
well if the end of this cycle plays out similarly to last year, I'm gonna expect a pre-II R on Friday lol
Momo45984
Full Member
Congratulations!! Was deferred early February and am praying for the same energy 🙏🙏Just got accepted out of the blue after being deferred since November 🥳