May 19, 2012
Status
Pre-Medical
From the program website it states interview invites would start late november/early december. Has anyone been invited for an interview?

justAstudent

7+ Year Member
Apr 12, 2011
California
Status
Medical Student
From the program website it states interview invites would start late november/early december. Has anyone been invited for an interview?
I think there's already a thread for this, but to answer your question - yes therr has been invites. I remember a few people posting about invites a while back. I'm hoping I get one!

montyman

5+ Year Member
Feb 11, 2012
Status
I noticed people discussing PRIME in the UCLA thread, but I think we should use this thread. Anyone heard anything new from PRIME? Are they still giving out secondaries?

Jul 5, 2011
www.openmindedhealth.com
Status
Pre-Medical
Had a lovely interview on Saturday. Really really hopeful.

Will not say much because of non disclosure agreement but they said decisions will be released end of February. :) Must.... Not... Check email... Every.... Five... Minutes....

Anyone know if letters of intent/interest are welcome?

Medicalhopeful

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Apr 23, 2008
Status
Pre-Medical
Did everyone show up to interview? I'm currently on the interview waitlist. Any info would help!

OP
L
May 19, 2012
Status
Pre-Medical
Did everyone show up to interview? I'm currently on the interview waitlist. Any info would help!
If someone doesnt show up( without notice) for an interview im not sure if that interviewee can be replaced by someone on the waitlist. The only way an interviewee can be placed on interview list is if someone cancels ahead of time.

Jul 5, 2011
www.openmindedhealth.com
Status
Pre-Medical
Believe interviews are all done at this point. How's everyone else dealing with the wait? Everyone sent all their transcripts? I had to resend mine because one of them never arrived - auuuugh!

Trying to keep myself busy with all the other things and not think about the waiting time... I'm not counting the days, really I'm not.

Jan 21, 2013
Status
Medical Student
Believe interviews are all done at this point. How's everyone else dealing with the wait? Everyone sent all their transcripts? I had to resend mine because one of them never arrived - auuuugh!

Trying to keep myself busy with all the other things and not think about the waiting time... I'm not counting the days, really I'm not.
I'm just patiently waiting and keeping busy. :)

Do you know how many total people they interviewed?

Reactions: Lexipi
Aug 18, 2013
Status
Pre-Medical
Does anyone know exactly when we will be hearing back?? I could've sworn they said two weeks after the last interview date? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Feb 12, 2013
Status
Medical Student
Does anyone know exactly when we will be hearing back?? I could've sworn they said two weeks after the last interview date? Correct me if I'm wrong.
Is that what they said? I've been wondering that too

My heart skips a beat every time someone posts here lol

lobo.solo

7+ Year Member
May 4, 2011
Status
Medical Student
I think last year's they accepted people at the end of March. I think they said this year they would start at the end of Feb...

Reactions: Lexipi
Jun 3, 2013
Status
Pre-Medical
Does anyone know if they'll let us know about rejections/wait lists as well this week or just acceptances?

Aug 18, 2013
Status
Pre-Medical
Has anyone tried calling them and asking if all acceptance calls will be made by tomorrow?

(I'm getting very anxious, I'm sure you guys can tell)

Reactions: positivity33

lobo.solo

7+ Year Member
May 4, 2011
Status
Medical Student
Game over then? How come accepted applicants don't post on here?? It kind of makes it worse.