2013-2014 PRIME/UCLA Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
So... any status changes for anyone yet this week? :) *eternally hopeful*

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
So I just called the office and they're officially done making the acceptance calls :(

And whoever did not receive a call is just put on hold and if someone drops they will review everyone's files again and call them.

So I just called the office and they're officially done making the acceptance calls :(

And whoever did not receive a call is just put on hold and if someone drops they will review everyone's files again and call them.

Did they give any indication whether they'd send out emails or other communication to notify us of wait list/hold status?

Reactions: 1 user
Did they give any indication whether they'd send out emails or other communication to notify us of wait list/hold status?

They said they'll just "call us if they decide to offer an acceptance"

Do basically we just have to wait patiently til may 15.

Welp, let's hope for the best in the near future.

They said they'll just "call us if they decide to offer an acceptance"

Do basically we just have to wait patiently til may 15.

Ah well. Would've really liked some formal acknowledgment though.

Congrats to those who got in! And hope everyone who's waitlisted at PRIME got an acceptance elsewhere.

Ah well. Would've really liked some formal acknowledgment though.

Congrats to those who got in! And hope everyone who's waitlisted at PRIME got an acceptance elsewhere.

How sweet! Hope you got an acceptance elsewhere too. Well it was fun while it lasted :)

Just got an official wait list e-mail from PRIME.

They say that in previous years they've taken 4-7 people off the waitlist. Waitlist position will not be disclosed.

Just wanted to pass that along in case it helps someone else. Best of luck to everyone!

I'm pretty sure that everyone not accepted gets waitlisted, so our chances are still pretty slim!

Anyone know if they are done with movement from the waitlist?

Anyone know if they are done with movement from the waitlist?
I think it's pretty easy for UCLA prime to fill their seats so I'm sure their class is at 18 right now. When they drop to 17 is when they'll call the next in line.

So all we can really hope for is that someone who is currently holding a spot is accepted off of a waitlist to somewhere they'd rather attend, and that we're the next one in line.

My friend got a call a few days before may 15 and he turned it down that same moment, so I know they're actively calling when their class dips below 18.