2022-2023 Drew @ UCLA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
once again we must wait

Members don't see this ad.

Do y’all think the new CDUMD program opening might affect the timeline? Totally speculating lol 😭

Calls go out in waves. They began today and will continue in batches. My call came the second day last year

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Will they call into the weekend or resume on Monday? Thank you for providing updates

Got the A by email just now! I’m crying 😭😭😭

• Love
Reactions: 10 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Just got the A! This sure buffered my UCSF rejection!! 🎉

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
so I guess we can assume all accepted applicants have been emailed and those on the WL will receive no emails?

I looked at last year's thread and seems some ppl were accepted in March? I wonder if those were the WL ppl or was that just a second wave of admissions?

• Hmm
Reactions: 1 user
I looked at last year's thread and seems some ppl were accepted in March? I wonder if those were the WL ppl or was that just a second wave of admissions?
i have a feeling its the applicants they pulled from the WL as folks declined the initial wave of acceptances. its well within the 2 week turnaround time and perhaps the first wave folks got their financial aid award updates

i have a feeling its the applicants they pulled from the WL as folks declined the initial wave of acceptances. its well within the 2 week turnaround time and perhaps the first wave folks got their financial aid award updates
Could you explain to me the 2 week turnaround thing, pls? I don't think I'm familiar with it

this is the common pattern that you have 2 weeks or so to let the school know if you accept or decline an acceptance
Oooh I didn't know that, thanks! I thought that happens in April. I'm assuming then that at this point, people can say yes to multiple acceptance offers?

Oooh I didn't know that, thanks! I thought that happens in April. I'm assuming then that at this point, people can say yes to multiple acceptance offers?
yup! and then it goes to 3 and then ultimately one when the commit to enroll (CTE) date approaches

Do y’all think if I haven’t heard back yet for a II it’s most likely a R?

Declining waitlist position. Best wishes to everyone :)

• Care