You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2014-2015 Oakland University Application Thread
Started by gettheleadout
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
What did the email say exactly?
rejected...29 mcat...IS
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
this lack of communication since i was complete on 7/2 is driving me up the wall.... 

this lack of communication since i was complete on 7/2 is driving me up the wall....![]()
I know it's hard to be patient but if they haven't rejected you then you are still currently being considered for an interview. Stay in there!
II last night!
II last night!
congrats! stats/Is or OOS? if you don't mind..when were you complete?
Sure - I'm OOS & complete first week in July.
Congrats!
Just completed my secondary today
Patience is a virtuesilence is driving me crazy!! complete 7/13
I've been complete since June. If I don't hear by the middle of September I may call though.silence is driving me crazy!! complete 7/13
As of yesterday 110 interview spots are filled out of 475. That seems like a lot to me this early in the game! Almost 25%... Looks like IIs go out Wednesdays.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No they go out all week. They only update it once a week. trust me. I've checked. 😉As of yesterday 110 interview spots are filled out of 475. That seems like a lot to me this early in the game! Almost 25%... Looks like IIs go out Wednesdays.
As of yesterday 110 interview spots are filled out of 475. That seems like a lot to me this early in the game! Almost 25%... Looks like IIs go out Wednesdays.
u called the admissions? damn a lot got filled up...
No its their tracker.u called the admissions? damn a lot got filled up...
Ouch. I really liked OUWB...
Rejection?Ouch. I really liked OUWB...
Yup. Sucks big time. I loved this school.Rejection?
Yup. Sucks big time. I loved this school.
**** really sorry to hear that 🙁 Hopefully you get some good news from other schools soon!
I think you and I are in pretty similar situations at this point, will feel better when that first MD II comes in...
Last edited:
Still waiting lolafter being a complete for over a month, finally got put on hold lol
Yup. Sucks big time. I loved this school.
very sorry to hear that🙁...I'm very nervous...when were you complete?
Thanks. This was my first school- got the supplemental June 27, complete June 30.
very sorry to hear that🙁...I'm very nervous...when were you complete?
after being a complete for over a month, finally got put on hold lol
when were you complete?
Cool. Thanks. Did they email you about your status change?7/8 for me
Cool. Thanks. Did they email you about your status change?
yeah
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
6
605536
Secondary submitted
+2Secondary submitted
does anyone have information regarding oakland uni's match lists for the last couple years?
OUWB hasn't had a graduating class yet. This year is their first year with M4 students I believe.
Ignore posted by acc.
Crossing the complete for 6 weeks threshold and still haven't heard a thing, at this point I'm just waiting for a sign they still know my application exists...
Last edited:
Crossing the complete for 6 weeks threshold and still haven't hear a thing, at this point I'm just waiting for a sign they still know my application exists...
+1
It ok! It's definitely about fit here and I was complete for a while so I'm not too surprised. Best of luck everyone!sorry man
Rejected this morning as well. LizzyM ~70, complete in mid July.
Pretty bummed, I liked what I saw from this school. I also have no II yet, so I'm feeling down about things. Good luck to the rest of you.
I'm sorry to hear this blackkrim and claduva94-- keep your chins up, I'm sure those II's are on their way, y'all seem like fantastic applicants 👍! Best of luck!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted628330
Anyone else going to be at OUWB next Friday, the 29th, for an interview?!
complete on 7/2, finally heard back today and was put on hold!
complete on 7/2, finally heard back today and was put on hold!
stats if you don't mind?
Lizzy M ~66, Low MCAT
OOS
OOS
Put on hold this morning. Boo.
Complete 7/11, OOS.
Complete 7/11, OOS.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K
