Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats to those accepted! Do you mind sharing stats and state residency?
I was just complete a few days ago.
Detroit Michigan, 32, 3.97
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Congrats to those accepted! Do you mind sharing stats and state residency?
I was just complete a few days ago.
I'm in the same situation; completed mid August. I have heard nothing!I've been complete on the portal for over two months but never received an email. Is that not normal?
I'm in the same situation; completed mid August. I have heard nothing!
Do we know if they are receptive to in the area emails? My father is living in Chicago for work until December and I'm going to visit come late November.
+1. Come on, Rush! I like you and I live so close by!!How about IIs as well?!
Has anyone else heard back from Rush regarding accept/WL/reject?
sorry to hear that. when did you interview?Wait listed few days ago 🙁 I was not expecting this considering the fact that I thought my interview went very well.
Does anyone know what is the prospective for applicants who are wait listed?
What percentage of wait list people get accepted?
Mid Octobersorry to hear that. when did you interview?
+1.. Feels like a silent rejectioncomplete early august...no news :-(
do you mind saying what date exactly you interviewed on? sorry to hear that..Mid October
Wait listed few days ago 🙁 I was not expecting this considering the fact that I thought my interview went very well.
Does anyone know what is the prospective for applicants who are wait listed?
What percentage of wait list people get accepted?
Woke up to an email from RUSM and was I was like "yay Rush!!.." too stoked until I saw it was from some Caribbean school 🙁
Yes mine did.Does anyone know if decisions go out by email?
same.. I thought the interview went well so not really sure what happened. 🙁Unfortunately rejected this morning post-interview. Interviewed mid October. Good luck to everyone else!
I can totally relate. I did not receive anything from them after I confirmed my acceptance, but the portal shows that I have confirmed a spot in their class.For those who have accepted their offer for admission, did you receive an email from Rush themselves confirming that you confirmed? (I have nightmares about missing the deadline because of an administration problem)
I can totally relate. I did not receive anything from them after I confirmed my acceptance, but the portal shows that I have confirmed a spot in their class.

I can totally relate. I did not receive anything from them after I confirmed my acceptance, but the portal shows that I have confirmed a spot in their class.
You said that the portal shows that you confirmed a spot in the class.
Where exactly is that notification? Thanks in advance!
+1Anyone complete mid-Sept receive an II yet?
I interviewed on the 15th and was accepted via email on October 31st. I remember at the interview they said it may be sooner or later depending on when the interviewers write the report. Best of luck!Has anyone who interviewed on October 15 heard back? They said to expect an email within three weeks, and I wanted to ask since today marks the third week. Thanks!
My friend interviewed on the 15th and heard back last Friday.
All decisions are released on Fridays, so if you don't hear anything at the end of this week, I would reach out.
I interviewed on the 15th and was accepted via email on October 31st. I remember at the interview they said it may be sooner or later depending on when the interviewers write the report. Best of luck!
They were not with me. Polite but unaccommodating. Still, can't hurt.Does anyone know if the school is receptive to "In the Area" emails?
Does anyone know if the school is receptive to "In the Area" emails?
So then it seems like from your and NervousNerd's responses that a formal letter was attached to an email? And I agree, as the worst that they can say is No.They were not with me. Polite but unaccommodating. Still, can't hurt.
No I didn't attach a formal letter. I just followed a normal format for an email.So then it seems like from your and NervousNerd's responses that a formal letter was attached to an email? And I agree, as the worst that they can say is No.
I interviewed on the 15th and was accepted via email on October 31st. I remember at the interview they said it may be sooner or later depending on when the interviewers write the report. Best of luck!
9 am exactlyWhat time did you receive the email on October 31?
9 am exactly
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.