2014-2015 University of Arizona - Phoenix Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I just got accepted to my home state school.... I am hesitant to do so, but will be withdrawing from AZ-Phx. Loved this school! I hope that spot goes to someone anxiously waiting! :)

Members don't see this ad.

I just got accepted to my home state school.... I am hesitant to do so, but will be withdrawing from AZ-Phx. Loved this school! I hope that spot goes to someone anxiously waiting! :)
Anxious...and waiting :) Congrats on your acceptance!!

WL movement has begun. Accepted!!! Can't believe it!! Will be matriculating! For those still waiting, stay hopeful!

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Just accepted yesterday! I was wondering if there is a facebook page to get added to?

Dr. Cunningham,
I am currently a health sciences student at ASU. I was born and raised in AZ and I am very interested in the pathway scholars program but I have a couple questions. I did not do so well my first couple semesters at ASU and took a year off to adjust my financial stability. Since then, I have been doing very well in my classes and have retaken some sciences due to a low grade the first attempt. I still have quite a few sciences to finish up which should raise my Science GPA significantly. I am also a scribe in the ER at two banner facilities. I want to apply for this program after graduation Dec 2016. Are my odds of being accepted into UA COM significantly greater after this program? Will I be considered a strong applicant for this program even with having some retakes on sciences? I am also a first generation college student.

I appreciate your insight!

Dr. Cunningham,
I am currently a health sciences student at ASU. I was born and raised in AZ and I am very interested in the pathway scholars program but I have a couple questions. I did not do so well my first couple semesters at ASU and took a year off to adjust my financial stability. Since then, I have been doing very well in my classes and have retaken some sciences due to a low grade the first attempt. I still have quite a few sciences to finish up which should raise my Science GPA significantly. I am also a scribe in the ER at two banner facilities. I want to apply for this program after graduation Dec 2016. Are my odds of being accepted into UA COM significantly greater after this program? Will I be considered a strong applicant for this program even with having some retakes on sciences? I am also a first generation college student.

I appreciate your insight!

I would post this in the 2015-2016 forum.