Quick question if anyone is willing to help. Received a secondary about 7 weeks ago. I immediately realized that physio was a required course, and I never took a physio as an undergrad. I sent an email to admissions petitioning that my Biochem II class could count in place of physio. After a couple weeks of silence I decided to just forgo completing the secondary because I sent in 24 others and I have decent stats (LizzyM 72-73).
Well fast forward to today where I get an e-mail saying my request was approved, and the class I took is able to fulfill the physio requirement. Submitted most of my secondaries in mid August and I've heard nothing but silence from all the schools I applied to. Is it too late to submit this secondary, 7 weeks later? Not worth the cost? Not really sure what to do, especially because finances are a pretty big concern of mine right now. Thanks for any suggestions ahead of time!