2015-2016 Hofstra University Application Thread

Started by Ismet
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Rejected pre-Interview, complete mid-July. Expected it at this point.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
rejected. 521 MCAT, 3.73 (up treand), complete around mid september. Thank God I just got an II from Quinnipiac or I would be ****ting my pants after this one.
 
rejected
complete 8/19
it was my top choice - I was really hoping for a chance
spent a lot of time on the secondary as well and thought it was well-written
i guess no homework will be done today
**tries not to tear up**
 
Rejjjjjjeccccted.

First official one. Ouch. This hurts more than I thought it would. Complete mid August, LizzyM 71. I thought we were a perfect match Hofstra.... why did you do this?

Oh well. Peace out!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Wow! This is a painful one.

Rejected Pre-II. Complete mid-August. Best of luck to everyone who survived!
 
Rejected pre-interview. 3.9 science and regular GPA from tier 1 school, years of research and clinical at ivys...that 508 MCAT kills.
 
Similar stats with me! Any luck anywhere? Im at 0 II

I've gotten 3 DO IIs (NYCOM, TUNCOM, LECOM) and an II from Sackler which is in Israel but has a program for NY residents (though you are still an IMG)

Waitlisted from LECOM, still waiting on decisions from the others

As for US MD IIs, I don't have any either... pretty sure my GPA is gonna make it unlikely
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad