2015-2016 Meharry Medical College Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Congrats! Notified via email?

Members don't see this ad.

They're already into 8/12?! I wonder if they're going in order...
8/17 here, hoping for some love.
Congrats to all!

Sent from my C5306 using Tapatalk

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks! Yeah I got an email 45 min ago. It's scheduled for October 5th--not much time to get a cheap flight but hell, I'm just happy I heard back :)

Reactions: 2 users
II here for Oct. 5th also.
Excited to (probably unknowingly) meet you all!
Best of luck to everyone

Reactions: 1 users
Congrats everyone!
Looks like they're going in order of completion?

Sent from my C5306 using Tapatalk

Reactions: 1 user
Completed on 08/17 so hopefully!

Also completed on 8/17---hopefully we hear this week!

Members don't see this ad :)
stats: 32 MCAT, 3.25 ugpa, 3.5 SMP gpa, OOS . Good luck everybody, cya on the 5th AJMicro!

Can someone please share the secondary questions?

Hey all how do you guys know if your complete? I submitted secondary and got an email saying it was sent successfully? do i assume they have my recs etc?

Submitted and paid for AMCAS 7/31. Should I be worried about not receiving a secondary, this "late?"

X

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
Think I was complete on 8/12 and no, not just now.

When they say they will forward hotel and travel accommodations to us...does that mean they're paying? Lmao

Rejection. Complete 8/10. Canadian applicant. Good luck to those with II!

Rejection as well. Complete 08/17. Good luck everyone

Sorry to hear that. I didn't kno they sent out rejections pre-interview.

Good luck to you both!

Just got rejected :( complete on the 17th. Really appreciate the prompt response by meharry though!

That many rejects? That is carnage just before the long weekend. I am done checking my emails until Tuesday.

Many good candidates lay fallen on the ground of heroes....

II! LizzyM of 65, complete 8/31 (at least that's when I got the "we got all your stuff" email). Date is for October 5th. I look forward to maybe running into/meeting up with a few of you down there!

II! LizzyM of 65, complete 8/31 (at least that's when I got the "we got all your stuff" email). Date is for October 5th. I look forward to maybe running into/meeting up with a few of you down there!
congrats

Congrats!!! Thats when I got my complete email too, what time did you get the interview email today?

Congrats!!! Thats when I got my complete email too, what time did you get the interview email today?

I actually got the email on September 1st, I've just been out of town and away from the internet until today so I posted here when I first got the chance.

how did you all confirm your interview? Did you just reply and say you are confirming?

how did you all confirm your interview? Did you just reply and say you are confirming?

Yeah, I replied, said I was going, and replaced the line where it said "__ I will attend my interview listed above" with a "X I will attend my interview listed above". Then I erased the last 3 options and put my name and number where it said to.

I don't know if all of that was necessary, but that's what I did. I have yet to hear back yet, though, if that matters.

Yeah, I replied, said I was going, and replaced the line where it said "__ I will attend my interview listed above" with a "X I will attend my interview listed above". Then I erased the last 3 options and put my name and number where it said to.

I don't know if all of that was necessary, but that's what I did. I have yet to hear back yet, though, if that matters.

Okay I did the same exact thing! Haven't heard back either.

II invite just now!

Reactions: 3 users