You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2015-2016 Meharry Medical College Application Thread
Started by Ismet
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
They're already into 8/12?! I wonder if they're going in order...
8/17 here, hoping for some love.
Congrats to all!
Sent from my C5306 using Tapatalk
8/17 here, hoping for some love.
Congrats to all!
Sent from my C5306 using Tapatalk
8/18... Hoping for amor too
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
mind sharing stats those who got II?
@AJMicro and @Stereotaxic, when were you guys complete?
completed 8/10 🙁
@AJMicro and @Stereotaxic, when were you guys complete?
Completed 8/10
And for those who requested stats: 27, 3.55 cGPA, OOS
Best of luck!
II this morning! Complete 8/13
Congrats everyone!
Looks like they're going in order of completion?
Sent from my C5306 using Tapatalk
Looks like they're going in order of completion?
Sent from my C5306 using Tapatalk
Also completed on 8/17---hopefully we hear this week!
Stats: 29 MCAT 4.0 GPA URM
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
II this morning! Complete 8/13
I was actually complete 8/17 lol sorry
Congrats everyone!
Looks like they're going in order of completion?
Sent from my C5306 using Tapatalk
I guess I need to move on. Completed 8/5 🙁
Naah that's just a guess, don't lose hope!!I guess I need to move on. Completed 8/5 🙁
Can someone please share the secondary questions?
@YaleBound
Based on my secondary: "Why do you wish to attend Meharry Medical College, School of Medicine?"
Last edited:
Hey all how do you guys know if your complete? I submitted secondary and got an email saying it was sent successfully? do i assume they have my recs etc?
They email you when complete!Hey all how do you guys know if your complete? I submitted secondary and got an email saying it was sent successfully? do i assume they have my recs etc?
X
Last edited:
Just now?
Complete?
Think I was complete on 8/12 and no, not just now.
When they say they will forward hotel and travel accommodations to us...does that mean they're paying? Lmao
When they say they will forward hotel and travel accommodations to us...does that mean they're paying? Lmao
Wishful thinking. Nothing wrong with fantasizing 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just got rejected 🙁 complete on the 17th. Really appreciate the prompt response by meharry though!
congratsII! LizzyM of 65, complete 8/31 (at least that's when I got the "we got all your stuff" email). Date is for October 5th. I look forward to maybe running into/meeting up with a few of you down there!
Congrats!!! Thats when I got my complete email too, what time did you get the interview email today?II! LizzyM of 65, complete 8/31 (at least that's when I got the "we got all your stuff" email). Date is for October 5th. I look forward to maybe running into/meeting up with a few of you down there!
Congrats!!! Thats when I got my complete email too, what time did you get the interview email today?
I actually got the email on September 1st, I've just been out of town and away from the internet until today so I posted here when I first got the chance.
Though, I don't think it's totally in order. It seems like quite a few people who were compete before 8/31, myself included, haven't heard anything...They're already at 8/31? Moving fast!
Yeah, same here. I was complete 8/24Though, I don't think it's totally in order. It seems like quite a few people who were compete before 8/31, myself included, haven't heard anything...
how did you all confirm your interview? Did you just reply and say you are confirming?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
how did you all confirm your interview? Did you just reply and say you are confirming?
Yeah, I replied, said I was going, and replaced the line where it said "__ I will attend my interview listed above" with a "X I will attend my interview listed above". Then I erased the last 3 options and put my name and number where it said to.
I don't know if all of that was necessary, but that's what I did. I have yet to hear back yet, though, if that matters.
Yeah, I replied, said I was going, and replaced the line where it said "__ I will attend my interview listed above" with a "X I will attend my interview listed above". Then I erased the last 3 options and put my name and number where it said to.
I don't know if all of that was necessary, but that's what I did. I have yet to hear back yet, though, if that matters.
Okay I did the same exact thing! Haven't heard back either.
Congrats! Complete date?II invite just now!