You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2015-2016 Rutgers University - RWJMS Application Thread
Started by Ismet
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
What date did you guys take Casper? Or did you do the other secondary option?
July 15 Casper, didn't receive a complete email until Mid September.
July 15 Casper, didn't receive a complete email until Mid September.
So I guess I can assume I'll be complete in November if I took the September CASPer?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Also took CASPer in July.What date did you guys take Casper? Or did you do the other secondary option?
I am an out-of-state student, CASPer test taken on 9/16.
---Did you get a confirmation email about CASPer because I still haven't gotten one?
-------Does this mean that the schools also haven't received my score?
---Is there any way to check what the status of my application is?
---Did you get a confirmation email about CASPer because I still haven't gotten one?
-------Does this mean that the schools also haven't received my score?
---Is there any way to check what the status of my application is?
I am an out-of-state student, CASPer test taken on 9/16.
---Did you get a confirmation email about CASPer because I still haven't gotten one?
-------Does this mean that the schools also haven't received my score?
---Is there any way to check what the status of my application is?
Hey, so here's what I've gathered: CASPer scores have been taking ~1 month to be sent out to your schools. I didn't get a confirmation email from CASPer. I only found out by checking my status at another school. There isn't a way to check your status (as far as I know, at least), but I got a complete email about a month after I took my CASPer.
I took the August CASPer and got the complete email in early October. (Everything else had already reached them beforehand)
Do they send you a confirmation when they get the first part of your secondary or is the complete email the only one?
Do they send you a confirmation when they get the first part of your secondary or is the complete email the only one?
I got an email that said they had received part I of my application and that they would begin the review process while they awaited my CASPer results
Has anyone OOS gotten an II?
Me!! 🙂 So excitedHas anyone OOS gotten an II?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey, So I finally submitted my secondary yesterday, today at 8am I got an e-mail, "Read Notification: Message has been read", but that's it.So yiu actually got an e-mail that you sent all they needed? I am worried now... I didn't take the test, I just wrote the short essays for part I and II. I e-mailed them together to the same e-mail address, did you? The e-mail I used is [email protected].Do they send you a confirmation when they get the first part of your secondary or is the complete email the only one?
Congrats to all those with a II. MCATs please to help out fellow applicants?
OOSer over here with a 33Congrats to all those with a II. MCATs please to help out fellow applicants?
OOSer over here with a 33
do you have ties to new jersey?
Very strong tiesdo you have ties to new jersey?
Nothing stronger than living in the state lmaoVery strong ties
for those who recently received a II, can you please share your interview date?
North of November
II earlier today, 35 3.88, IS complete a week and half ago
D
deleted702292
II today, OOS
Delete
Last edited:
Complete on Sept. 22nd....haven't heard anything since.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Delete
Last edited:
Would it be a good idea to send an letter of interest if I haven't heard anything yet and I really like this school? Or should I wait?
Has anyone complete before Sept. 22nd heard back for an II?
Delete
Last edited:
Would it be a good idea to send an letter of interest if I haven't heard anything yet and I really like this school? Or should I wait?
Bump!
II today! 
Complete early October. The interview dates were for early February and early March.

Complete early October. The interview dates were for early February and early March.
In the email they said the interview day runs for about 2 to 2.5 hours. The starting time could be either 11 am or 1 pm. Along with the MMI there will be an orientation session, a tour of the facilities, and an informal talk with medical students.Can anyone comment on when the interview day runs until?
how bad would it look to not attend the post-interview happy hour? I have work later that night and I can't stay behind...but I also don't want to seem like I'm not interested in the program 🙁
we didn't even have this on our interview day, everyone left after the interviews. so it shouldn't affect your application at all!how bad would it look to not attend the post-interview happy hour? I have work later that night and I can't stay behind...but I also don't want to seem like I'm not interested in the program 🙁
we didn't even have this on our interview day, everyone left after the interviews. so it shouldn't affect your application at all!
Ok cool. could you tell me if the school tour is really 2 hours? i've been on a few interviews and have never had a tour that long lol.
it wasn'tOk cool. could you tell me if the school tour is really 2 hours? i've been on a few interviews and have never had a tour that long lol.
doesn't matter in the least. it's just a chance for you to meet some studentshow bad would it look to not attend the post-interview happy hour? I have work later that night and I can't stay behind...but I also don't want to seem like I'm not interested in the program 🙁
I don't get it. I had an interview here but no II from NJMS. If they're both Rutgers, are they separated similar to how the UCs are?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
They are two entirely different schools. Cooper and Rowan SOM are both Rowan, but have no connection either.I don't get it. I had an interview here but no II from NJMS. If they're both Rutgers, are they separated similar to how the UCs are?
Have any acceptances been received? Judging by last year's thread, the first round was given out around this time
Acceptances will not be going out until Dec 8th
I thought MSAR said 12/15?
Hmmm, yes it does say Dec 15th on MSAR. However from my emails with the committee, they told me that acceptance decisions won't be made until the 8th, perhaps they'll release on the 15th?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K
- Replies
- 253
- Views
- 93K