You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2015-2016 Rutgers University - RWJMS Application Thread
Started by Ismet
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
just now? congrats!I was just accepted via phone call from Dean Terregino! I am IS and interviewed 11/20!! 🙂
just now? congrats!
Thanks, around 3:30!! Good luck to those still waiting to hear!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ACCEPTED!!! 


I can't stop smiling!!
Congratulations to all who have been accepted! I am also thinking about all of you still waiting for your phone calls

Interviewed 11/20 OOS. Got the call around 3PM EST.
I can't stop smiling!!
Congratulations to all who have been accepted! I am also thinking about all of you still waiting for your phone calls


Interviewed 11/20 OOS. Got the call around 3PM EST.
I absolutely loved my MMI experience. The best advice I can give you is to be confident in yourself, take a deep breath, and smile! This was my first and only MMI and I thought this was one of the best interviews I've had. It is the most fair and can actually be fun if you just go with it. Good luck!Any tips for the interview here? Also anybody know the interview/acceptance rates?
Last edited:
D
deleted672821
Accepted! Interviewed 12/7
What time did the call come?Accepted! Interviewed 12/7
So does this mean if we interviewed on 12/7 and didn't get the call we should assume waitlist?ACCEPTED!!!! my first acceptance! Ahhh can't wait to meet my potential future classmates in January!!!
Interviewed 12/7, got the call at exactly 6:15!!!
Can someone just post once you get the email (or if you've gotten it yet) please? Thanks.
I will post when I get the email!! I know @soswim said s/he would post as well.Can someone just post once you get the email (or if you've gotten it yet) please? Thanks.
Yeah thanks, I appreciate it. Congrats 🙂
yep, still haven't gotten it yet, so you're still in the running!Can someone just post once you get the email (or if you've gotten it yet) please? Thanks.
Haha I wouldn't quite go that far, but I do appreciate the support 🙂
Are calls going out again tomorrow?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just got the email!Haha I wouldn't quite go that far, but I do appreciate the support 🙂
Dang, this makes it feel so much more real! So thrilled to be accepted!! 🙂
Thanks for letting me know. Congrats to you and everyone else! 

Also got the email!Just got the email!
Dang, this makes it feel so much more real! So thrilled to be accepted!! 🙂
I called to ask about rejections/waitlists. They said its being sent through email (unsure starting when) and that they still have a few more acceptances to call about.
got the call...but not the email.
hmmm... slightly distressing lmao.
hmmm... slightly distressing lmao.I'm in the exact same boat lol!got the call...but not the email.hmmm... slightly distressing lmao.
I'm in the exact same boat lol!
I'm going to call on Friday if I get nothing by then lol
Is the interview open or closed file?
Email received at 9:15 this morning!!!I'm going to call on Friday if I get nothing by then lol
It's MMI format haha so I guess closed? You're given scenarios to respond to in a set period of time so your application isn't ever brought up.Is the interview open or closed file?
It's MMI format haha so I guess closed? You're given scenarios to respond to in a set period of time so your application isn't ever brought up.
Ok thank you!
For more information about the format you should visit the admissions website under interview! They explain it in full detailOk thank you!
Email received at 9:15 this morning!!!
I received it this morning too 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
just to confirm, the writing a letter accepting a spot is not binding right?
Rejected post interview
Email? And when did you interview?Rejected post interview
anyone who interviewed on 12/11 hear back yet?
12/7 thEmail? And when did you interview?
I also interviewed the 7th but I havent gotten a call or a rejection email...
Is there a facebook group for the recently accepted?
Check your emails, just sent out updates.
was put on the alternate list :/
Anyone know if there is a high priority alternate list this year?
Nope!just to confirm, the writing a letter accepting a spot is not binding right?
Is the alternate list just a waitlist? There's also a "competitive category" but I have no idea what that is or what it is in relation to the alternate list.was put on the alternate list :/
Does the waitlisted email say "competitive"? Did anyone get an email saying that they were put into any list other than just the alternate list?
^ditto
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know this difference between alternative list and competitive category?
Alternative list you are on the waitlist. The competitive category, you still have a shot for a direct acceptance in coming months or they will put you on the alternative list
Hi Everyone,
On behalf of the Student Admissions Representatives at RWJMS, we want to congratulate those who have been accepted so far!! We've loved meeting all of you through the MMI days and we hope you'll join us at Accepted Students Day on Wednesday January 6. Please join the Class of 2020 Facebook page so you can meet your potential new classmates and keep abreast of any information we might like to share with you. If you have any questions, please just reply to this message, or if you'd like questions answered privately, feel free to email [email protected] or send a direct message. Congrats again, and enjoy the holidays!
- RWJMS SARS Reps
On behalf of the Student Admissions Representatives at RWJMS, we want to congratulate those who have been accepted so far!! We've loved meeting all of you through the MMI days and we hope you'll join us at Accepted Students Day on Wednesday January 6. Please join the Class of 2020 Facebook page so you can meet your potential new classmates and keep abreast of any information we might like to share with you. If you have any questions, please just reply to this message, or if you'd like questions answered privately, feel free to email [email protected] or send a direct message. Congrats again, and enjoy the holidays!
- RWJMS SARS Reps
Unfortunately I have something going on on January 6th. How important is it to attend the accepted students day? Will there be more days scheduled later? Is this basically same as second look?
Hey, current RWJMS M2 here! There will be another accepted student's day in the spring if you can't make this one; it's usually in April. The event is mostly for you to meet some current and accepted students and to see the clinical sites available at the University Hospital in New Brunswick. It differs from a traditional second look in the way that the reception is held on a different campus than the one you were at on your MMI day, which was in Piscataway. The information won't be any different though!Unfortunately I have something going on on January 6th. How important is it to attend the accepted students day? Will there be more days scheduled later? Is this basically same as second look?
Can anyone comment on how many people have already accepted a seat in the class / how many acceptances have been given out. Is there a live tracker like at other schools?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K
- Replies
- 253
- Views
- 93K