-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2015-2016 Tufts University Application Thread
Started by Ismet
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
They said we'd find out the result in like January right?The committee's meeting today to decide on the late Nov - early Dec interviews....
Yeah... but they said that last year too and calls went out from Dean Neumeyer the week of Christmas. So it could be Tuesday or January. Regardless, it's time to start taking some Valium.They said we'd find out the result in like January right?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah... but they said that last year too and calls went out from Dean Neumeyer the week of Christmas. So it could be Tuesday or January. Regardless, it's time to start taking some Valium.
Sorry if I'm missing something obvious, but if the committee met today, wouldn't we hear back tmrw (Friday)? Regardless, best of luck everyone!! 🙂
Complete 9/14 and still no word...
OOS but have been living in MA for 4 years. Would love to have a shot at Tufts!
OOS but have been living in MA for 4 years. Would love to have a shot at Tufts!
I heard back exactly a week after the meeting.Sorry if I'm missing something obvious, but if the committee met today, wouldn't we hear back tmrw (Friday)? Regardless, best of luck everyone!! 🙂
Does tufts send out pre II rejections?
+1Does tufts send out pre II rejections?
Yes they doDoes tufts send out pre II rejections?
What's funny is that actually give me more anxiety because now I can't assume I got a silent rejectionYes they do
So you're never stressed but you do have anxiety huh? 😉What's funny is that actually give me more anxiety because now I can't assume I got a silent rejection
It's quite the ironic name lolSo you're never stressed but you do have anxiety huh? 😉
Fake it till you make it!It's quite the ironic name lol
Opinion question... I'm a resident of Maine (school in MA) and applying for the regular track, not Maine track at Tufts... does that seem incongruous? I'm just not sure I want to move back home for a while...
If you have the extra bucks I'd do it to increase your chances. Better to go back to Maine than to not go anywhere.Opinion question... I'm a resident of Maine (school in MA) and applying for the regular track, not Maine track at Tufts... does that seem incongruous? I'm just not sure I want to move back home for a while...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Accepted to the Maine Track just now!!!!! Dream come true. This is my top choice program. Best Christmas gift ever!!
To those accepted, does your portal get updated as well? (And much congratulations to yall!)
Delete
Do most Tufts students have cars? Can you manage without one?
I think on the tour they said it's more necessary for third and fourth year since you'll have some away rotations but first two years you can get by using the bus systemDo most Tufts students have cars? Can you manage without one?
anyone know when interview season ends here?
+35anyone know when interview season ends here?
Any non-Maine track acceptances?
Yup, got the acceptance thru voice mail today! Interviewed dec 4thAny non-Maine track acceptances?
Congratulations!! Are you from the east coast by chance getting so nervous over here. I interviewed December 10th and still haven't heard anything (I'm from California).Yup, got the acceptance thru voice mail today! Interviewed dec 4th
Thanks! Not originally, but currently living in Boston so maybe that helped?Congratulations!! Are you from the east coast by chance getting so nervous over here. I interviewed December 10th and still haven't heard anything (I'm from California).
There are 15 interview days that still have openings, and the last day is March 15th.anyone know when interview season ends here?
I think there were about 25 to 30 people on my interview day, so that leaves quite a lot of open spots for 2016 IIs 🙂
Just got the acceptance call this morning!!! Super excited, definitely my top choice so far. Interviewed 11/24
I wish they'd just get to either interviewing or rejecting me already. All this false hope is ****ing killer
Maine track?Just got the acceptance call this morning!!! Super excited, definitely my top choice so far. Interviewed 11/24
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Maine track?
This one was actually for the regular Boston program! I haven't had my interview yet for the Maine track
Accepted! Re-applicant. So excited. Got the call at 5:45am while on my honeymoon in Hawaii.
To everyone still waiting on a II, keep you spirits up. I know the struggle but can certainly say the payoff is there.
To everyone still waiting on a II, keep you spirits up. I know the struggle but can certainly say the payoff is there.
Congratulations! Now turn your phone off and enjoy the honeymoon 🙂Accepted! Re-applicant. So excited. Got the call at 5:45am while on my honeymoon in Hawaii.
To everyone still waiting on a II, keep you spirits up. I know the struggle but can certainly say the payoff is there.
Accepted! Re-applicant. So excited. Got the call at 5:45am while on my honeymoon in Hawaii.
To everyone still waiting on a II, keep you spirits up. I know the struggle but can certainly say the payoff is there.
the struggle is real!
edit: oh, and congrats! enjoy the honeymoon!
Last edited:
Accepted! Got the call at 11:02 this morning PST. OOS California resident.
Congrats!! When did you interview if you don't mind me asking?Accepted! Got the call at 11:02 this morning PST. OOS California resident.
Accepted!!!!! This morning via phone call! Interviewed 12/10! I can barely believe it!!!
Also accepted; this afternoon by phone call. SO PSYCHED! Interviewed 12/3!
Thank you!! 🙂 I interviewed 12/10 also. This is my first acceptance to any school so definitely exciting!Congrats!! When did you interview if you don't mind me asking?
Ugh I feel like one of my interviews went really well and the other one was just terrible, I wonder if they'll balance out favorably.
I felt the same and got in. So it's definitely possible 🙂Ugh I feel like one of my interviews went really well and the other one was just terrible, I wonder if they'll balance out favorably.
For thank you letters, can you just email it to the office of admissions to be forwarded?
has anyone seen the admitted students fb page yet?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
has anyone seen the admitted students fb page yet?
When I emailed the admissions office some questions recently after my acceptance they told me that they don't oversee a FB page. Do you know of one that's been set up?
If someone does set one up, please PM the link to me.When I emailed the admissions office some questions recently after my acceptance they told me that they don't oversee a FB page. Do you know of one that's been set up?
If someone does set one up, please PM the link to me.
It's set up, it's called Tufts University School of Medicine, Class of 2020When I emailed the admissions office some questions recently after my acceptance they told me that they don't oversee a FB page. Do you know of one that's been set up?
For anonymity purposes I'm going to really for a bit before joining that group.It's set up, it's called Tufts University School of Medicine, Class of 2020
I'm excited for it to get bigger though!
Accepted students here's the link to join the FB page if you're so inclined
https://m.facebook.com/groups/75808...¬if_t=group_r2j_approved&actorid=644090216
https://m.facebook.com/groups/75808...¬if_t=group_r2j_approved&actorid=644090216
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K
- Replies
- 35
- Views
- 11K