2016-2017 Brown University (Alpert) Application Thread

Started by WedgeDawg
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
+1 I got the first complete email in July, and another one today. I was so sure it was a rejection email, so I am actually quite relieved! lolol
 
Yeah, noticed that. I wonder if they got the double complete email before they were rejected😵.
Now I'm procrastinating by reading through last year's thread. Didn't see any reference to a double complete e-mail but some people got two rejection e-mails. Maybe it's just a yearly glitch in their system
 
Now I'm procrastinating by reading through last year's thread. Didn't see any reference to a double complete e-mail but some people got two rejection e-mails. Maybe it's just a yearly glitch in their system
Great, so this year they decided to send out double complete emails to soften the rejection blow coming out this week😢.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
They replied to me that they ran a system update that accidentally triggered the resending of complete emails.


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Interesting!
They ran a system update where some got a second complete email and others didn't.
Just more confusion since second complete emails were from different dates.
Looks like they are playing bingo😵.
 
Not to drastically increase anyone's anxiety or anything, but someone mentioned that rejections went out right about now at this point last year- but also, many were silent rejections via the portal.