You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2016-2017 Brown University (Alpert) Application Thread
Started by WedgeDawg
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
rejected, also received 3 random complete emails.application completed early August...not surprised lmao
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted702279
Sorry to hear that, when were you guys complete?
Both of their posts mention when they were complete.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Sorry I said complete, I meant to ask about stats lol.
D
deleted702279
Sorry I said complete, I meant to ask about stats lol.
Haha I gotcha.
Sorry to those rejected. The statistics overwhelmingly point to me joining you soon. Ad Astra per Aspera.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
D
deleted702279
And as soon as I post, guess what pops into my email? Rejected, complete early-ish August.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Seems like the rejections are all early August. I may or may not be refreshing my portal nonstop
B
BadNewsBears2016
And as soon as I post, guess what pops into my email? Rejected, complete early-ish August.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Did you get the "complete email repeats"?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Finally got my rejection today. Good luck to everyone else! Honestly, this rejection felt so relieving. I'm just glad to hear back from schools.
Joining all those rejected pre-II. Complete 8/30.
Yup, I got the triple emails.Did everyone rejected get the triple complete emails earlier on during the cycle?
-hits table- give! me! my! september! rejection!
Did you get the triple complete email?-hits table- give! me! my! september! rejection!
If so brace yourself for the outcome.
I did! I just want to get the actual rejection so I can stop anxious refreshingDid you get the triple complete email?
If so brace yourself for the outcome.
Complete early August and still nothing...however, I did not receive the triple confirmation email. Just tell me either way!
Knew it.So far the trend is triple confirmation email = rejection
Hopefully they don't send us triple rejections.
complete mid august and nothing...but did not get 3x emails
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No triple completion email and reject pre-II today so it's definitely not an indicator of anything :/ glitches are just glitches sometimes, peeps.
When were you complete?No triple completion email and reject pre-II today so it's definitely not an indicator of anything :/ glitches are just glitches sometimes, peeps.
Knew it.
Hopefully they don't send us triple rejections.
nooooo sorry to hear casper 🙁
4
455424
i was complete in early September - anyone from September get rejected?
Not yet.
-hits table- give! me! my! september! rejection!
+1
D
deleted779782
Rejected pre-II today, complete 7/9. Did NOT receive the random 'complete' emails recently, for those of you keeping track.
no, rejected and didn't get the triple complete emailsDid everyone rejected get the triple complete emails earlier on during the cycle?
+1no, rejected and didn't get the triple complete emails
Mine came at 3:03 pm. Not sure how that relates to everyone else.Are the rejection emails still going out? Or did they all go out at one time?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted702279
Well today is veteran's day so their office of admissions might not be open.Damn I'm so scared for Friday. Completed mid/late July, no triple confirmation. If I don't get rejected on Friday then I'm gonna be sending in mad updates to them this weekend. Pls Brown, spare meeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Mid July!When were you complete?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K
