2016-2017 Brown University (Alpert) Application Thread

Started by WedgeDawg
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've had 2 mini heart attacks the past two mornings getting emails from this school telling me they're ready. Alpert sure knows how to foreplay before giving me dat II.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I feel like I am going to get rejected for not getting these duplicate complete emails. We are all stressed. Sending positive vibes your way!


Thank you! Sending good vibes your way too 🙂 I appreciate the positive support! It's amazing how nice anonymous support is haha because you guys are definitely not obligated to be nice to me or anything
 
Afraid to check my email this morning after yesterday's fiasco of duplicate emails.
Guess we survived the slaughtering for now:wacky:.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Looks like the ones who got II's didn't get the triple complete emails:arghh:.
Hoping for the best but still bracing for the worst:nailbiting:.
 
Listening to Simon and Garfunkel "like a bridge to troubled waters"😢😢😢.
Why is brown torturing us?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Don't you know things can change
Things will go your way
If you can hold on one more day
So hold on...