2016-2017 George Washington University Application Thread

Started by WedgeDawg
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Placed in Alternate pool as well

Does anyone know if you decide to accept anotber offer of admission in April if you will be removed from the alternate pool??
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I had my interview yesterday, and she said it would be about 10 weeks until we hear a decision.. which would be like, days before May 1st..

Otherwise, I REALLY like this school. Tons of great opportunities, nice people, and can you really beat the location?
 
Complete August, been on hold since I think October? Or possible even September. Any chance at an II remaining at this point?
 
Complete since October with utter silence. No, I have not been put on hold. The portal just says the admissions committee will be periodically reviewing my application along with those still under consideration. I sent in an update to speed things along. Hopefully, I will soon be rejected, or get an II in the next few weeks. It's all the unknown that's frustrating.... 😕
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
They have not given the decisions for mid December yet so I would not hold my breath for January decisions this week. Hopefully I am wrong though and we all find out today! This is my 11th week waiting.
 
They have not given the decisions for mid December yet so I would not hold my breath for January decisions this week. Hopefully I am wrong though and we all find out today! This is my 11th week waiting.
on the last page two people posted getting the alternate list after a mid-december interview
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad