You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2016-2017 Quinnipiac University (Netter) Application Thread
Started by WedgeDawg
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
haven't heard a peep and I interviewed over a month ago...anyone in the same boat?
Yep interviewed 2/13 and nothing
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
I wonder if it's okay to call and ask for an update
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I wonder if it's okay to call and ask for an update
I was thinking the same thing, I'm going to wait until Monday though. I have a feeling we'll hear back tomorrow based on some previous decisions being on Fridays. I'm hoping they're just behind a bit due to the snow storm, match day, etc.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
haven't heard a peep and I interviewed over a month ago...anyone in the same boat?
Same here. 🙁
Fingers crossed for tomorrow!
I was thinking the same thing, I'm going to wait until Monday though. I have a feeling we'll hear back tomorrow based on some previous decisions being on Fridays. I'm hoping they're just behind a bit due to the snow storm, match day, etc.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Okay that sounds like a plan... lets hope for good news tomorrow. Good luck y'all!!Same here. 🙁
Fingers crossed for tomorrow!
Okay that sounds like a plan... lets hope for good news tomorrow. Good luck y'all!!
You too!!
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
haven't heard a peep and I interviewed over a month ago...anyone in the same boat?
I interviewed recently and they said they were behind on making decisions due to recent snow days. The committee meets alternating Tuesday's and Thursday's so you can expect decisions on Wednesday's or Friday's.
Can anyone who's been accepted share what time they got the email? Thank you!
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
I got mine first thing in the morning, like around 8:00 AM.Can anyone who's been accepted share what time they got the email? Thank you!
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
It was around 9:30 AM in my stats class. Which is funny, bc I also got the II to Netter at 9:30 in stats.Can anyone who's been accepted share what time they got the email? Thank you!
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Can anyone who's been accepted share what time they got the email? Thank you!
Got my email at like 7am. It took more than 4 weeks though because of breaks/snow days. Hang in there!
Got my email at like 7am. It took more than 4 weeks though because of breaks/snow days. Hang in there!I got mine first thing in the morning, like around 8:00 AM.
Besides filling out the FAFSA are there any other required steps to complete in order to get a financial aid letter?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Okay that sounds like a plan... lets hope for good news tomorrow. Good luck y'all!!
I totally forgot to call to check today, did anyone else happen to?
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
I was just going to inquire as to if we'll be getting decisions this week, but idk if they'll even tell me that haha
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Waitlisted just now, lol at the "I accept the opportunity to be placed on the wait list for the Fall 2016 Entering Class" option on their portal though...
Do you mind sharing when you interviewed?Waitlisted just now, lol at the "I accept the opportunity to be placed on the wait list for the Fall 2016 Entering Class" option on their portal though...
late feb.
do you remember exactly what day it was hahalate feb.
I guess by saying we'd hear "sometime in March" they really meant "on the last day of March"
Or maybe it was just an April fools joke
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Or maybe it was just an April fools joke
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
I guess by saying we'd hear "sometime in March" they really meant "on the last day of March"
Or maybe it was just an April fools joke
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
they told my group mid-march at the latest
Random question: is there a dress code for Second Look Weekend?
Business casual and comfortable shoes
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
they told my group mid-march at the latest
What day did you interview? I was 2/13
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
When is second look?Business casual and comfortable shoes
My day was later in february
Second look is April 21st and 22nd!When is second look?
Second look is April 21st and 22nd!
Curious at this point if I'll even have a decision by then haha
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Have you called yet?I totally forgot to call to check today, did anyone else happen to?
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Have you called yet?
Called last week. The person I spoke with was really nice but essentially referred to what I was told at my interview, "sometime in march"
Which is obviously super not helpful now
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
wait listed today
wait listed today
When did you interview??
When did you interview??
3/20
please tell me you meant to say 2/20 lol3/20
please tell me you meant to say 2/20 lol
nope, haha. I meant 3/20... 🙁
nope, haha. I meant 3/20... 🙁
Wow thats quite a quick turnover. After my 3/27 interview, they told us that we probably won't hear back till the end of April. Hopefully my cohort will get some news soon too! Finger crossed.
Waitlisted as well. Interviewed 2/13 so I've been waiting quite a while already
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Waitlisted this morning. Interviewed early march.wait listed today
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Waitlisted, interview 2/17
Has anyone that interviewed on 2/20 or before not heard anything?
Last edited:
Hi everyone! What are you guys considering wearing to Second Look? They said "business casual--" wondering if I should break out my suit.
I feel like a suit is definetly too formal.
I would do button down and slacks. Suit is a bit much hahaHi everyone! What are you guys considering wearing to Second Look? They said "business casual--" wondering if I should break out my suit.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K