2016-2017 Quinnipiac University (Netter) Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Releasing my seat. Best of luck.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 4 users
II this morning! OOS, complete late August, LizzyM mid-70's.

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I'm sorry to hear about the pre-II rejections :( Would you guys mind sharing when you were complete?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

My Lizzy is 67. My brethren have fallen. I am next.

If this were golf, we'd be golden.

Members don't see this ad :)
Just wondering, would an interview here in late march essentially be interviewing for the wait-list?

Sorry for all the rejections yesterday =( Has anyone interviewed a long time ago and just not heard back?

Reactions: 1 user
Sorry for all the rejections yesterday =( Has anyone interviewed a long time ago and just not heard back?

Mine was 2/20 so I guess that's not too long ago, but I still haven't heard back yet! :(

Edit: He did say we should hear back hopefully by Mid-March.

Last edited:

Last edited:
is there a chance/examples of folks getting full scholarships here?

When does this school interview till? I've been completed since September, but haven't received a pre II rejection yet. Slim hopes..

When does this school interview till? I've been completed since September, but haven't received a pre II rejection yet. Slim hopes..
Pretty sure the last interview date is 3/27. They said the last date was 3/24 in the II invite email I got, but when I went to schedule, 3/27 was also available.

Pretty sure the last interview date is 3/27. They said the last date was 3/24 in the II invite email I got, but when I went to schedule, 3/27 was also available.

Thank you for the info! Looks like I'll find out my fate soon

Accepted this morning. Interviewed 2/3, OOS

Been on SDN for years trolling and dreaming. Dreams do come true!

Reactions: 8 users
Accepted this morning. Interviewed 2/3, OOS

Been on SDN for years trolling and dreaming. Dreams do come true!

+1! First acceptance!! Still can't believe it!! Interviewed the same day!

Reactions: 5 users
ACCEPTED! OOS and interviewed on 2/6!! This is my first med school acceptance!! I'M GONNA BE A DOCTOR!!!

Reactions: 9 users
Will be releasing my seat this morning. Sending good vibes to everyone else waiting to hear!

Does anyone know if there is a Facebook group for the Class of 2021?

Complete since September with no word but have been refraining from contacting admissions per instructions. Anyone else in the same boat?

Complete since September with no word but have been refraining from contacting admissions per instructions. Anyone else in the same boat?
Same here

100% match for our first graduating class! 12 got into IM, 7 FM, 9 EM, 7 General Surgery, 9 Peds, 3 OB/GYN, 3 Psych, 2 radiology, and 1 each into Ortho/Urology/ENT/Anesthesiology/Vascular Surgery/Pathology.
11 headed to California, ~50% staying in the Northeast.
Some places mentioned were Baylor, Johns Hopkins, Yale, UCLA, UCSF, UNC, Brown, Rochester, Dartmouth, Duke, Columbia, and Mt. Sinai.
Hopefully the match list will be out soon! Congrats to our fourth years!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 19 users
100% match for our first graduating class! 12 got into IM, 7 FM, 9 EM, 7 General Surgery, 9 Peds, 3 OB/GYN, 3 Psych, 2 radiology, and 1 each into Ortho/Urology/ENT/Anesthesiology/Vascular Surgery/Pathology.
Some places mentioned were Baylor, Johns Hopkins, Yale, UCLA, UCSF, UNC, Brown, Rochester, Dartmouth, Duke, Columbia, and Mt. Sinai.

DAMN. 2 Rad, 7 gen surg, and 1 into all those specialties?? Well freaking done Netter 4th years!

This is such incredible news for Netter! Congrats to all 4th Years!

Just rejected pre-II. Good luck to all who are waiting on decisions!:)

Well, now I've been rejected.

Complete mid-Sep

Netter Class of 2017 - pretty impressive!
17389134_10212635218974835_8804267855109196142_o.jpg

17358680_10212635219014836_1367470282495580852_o.jpg

Reactions: 13 users
Thanks for posting. Out of curiosity, where did you get those images? Can't find them on Netter's website.

Someone posted them on Netter's Facebook page for the 2017 incoming class.

From there, I wouldn't know.