2016-2017 Rutgers University - RWJMS Application Thread

Started by WedgeDawg
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Really hoping the "no order" thing is real, I know a few people who interviewed the same day as me and got the call but I haven't. at least no one's received an email saying they stopped calling yet!
 
Really hoping the "no order" thing is real, I know a few people who interviewed the same day as me and got the call but I haven't. at least no one's received an email saying they stopped calling yet!
I interviewed 9/12 and my last name is towards the end of the alphabet and hear back at 1 PM, whereas someone who interviewed only 3 days ago heard back before me. I really don't think there is an actual order that we could figure out, perhaps its based on the composite score they got after the MMI, perhaps it truly is 100% random but it is stressful and there isn't much we can do about the wait 🙁
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I really want an interview here but they havent gotten back to me yet :/

No IS love :/ Should i call them to see what stage my app is in the review process?
I'm OOS. But I always contemplate calling, but I don't think it really serves any purpose other than freaking you out for all of 5 minutes that the conversation typically is.

Be patient, your time will come.
 
"If you are accepting the place at RWJMS please send us a brief letter/email indicating your acceptance of the place within two weeks. We ask that you also include the signed copies of the criminal background check authorization, disclosure and essential function forms. Please respond to the offer no later than: January 5, 2017"
Does accepting the place mean that you will definitely attend? Or can you accept the place while still waiting to hear back from other places to decide?
 
"If you are accepting the place at RWJMS please send us a brief letter/email indicating your acceptance of the place within two weeks. We ask that you also include the signed copies of the criminal background check authorization, disclosure and essential function forms. Please respond to the offer no later than: January 5, 2017"
Does accepting the place mean that you will definitely attend? Or can you accept the place while still waiting to hear back from other places to decide?
The latter. You're just holding a spot; it isn't binding
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
interviewed Monday December 12. Am I correct in assuming that if I have not heard anything by now (2:30 pm) that I was not accepted, or is it possible that I will hear in March?. It does seem like other people who interviewed in Monday did hear. Also, any idea when rejections will be sent out? Just trying to get closure...
 
interviewed Monday December 12. Am I correct in assuming that if I have not heard anything by now (2:30 pm) that I was not accepted, or is it possible that I will hear in March?. It does seem like other people who interviewed in Monday did hear. Also, any idea when rejections will be sent out? Just trying to get closure...

I think someone got accepted who interviewed on 12/12 if you scroll back a page or two.


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
 
interviewed Monday December 12. Am I correct in assuming that if I have not heard anything by now (2:30 pm) that I was not accepted, or is it possible that I will hear in March?. It does seem like other people who interviewed in Monday did hear. Also, any idea when rejections will be sent out? Just trying to get closure...

If you don't get a rejection, you are probably still in the running. You might get a later acceptance.