2016-2017 Washington University in St. Louis Application Thread

Started by WedgeDawg
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If I recall correctly the way it works here is they go out over a few weeks, and then any time someone turns it down / commits elsewhere it gets recycled and offered to a new person. I think either last year's thread or the year before that someone said they were already planning to attend and then in like May or June found out they wouldn't have to pay any tuition!
 
If I recall correctly the way it works here is they go out over a few weeks, and then any time someone turns it down / commits elsewhere it gets recycled and offered to a new person. I think either last year's thread or the year before that someone said they were already planning to attend and then in like May or June found out they wouldn't have to pay any tuition!

God, that would be nice. Anyone know when the massive waitlist may be going out?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Obligatory:

1m5rzb.jpg
 
Do we know it's this week, or are we just assuming based on past years? Has anyone called to verify or some such?
 
Anyone who interviewed in February heard back yet? Trying to see if I should still have hope or start preparing myself for the shotgun waitlist
 
Anyone who interviewed in February heard back yet? Trying to see if I should still have hope or start preparing myself for the shotgun waitlist

A couple have; I have not. I'm assuming waitlist or reject at this point, but luckily the waitlist usually has some decent movement.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad