2017-2018 Boston University

Started by gyngyn
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have a question for those who applied last cycle with AP Physics. I see BU only takes it case by case and that they recommend supplementing with another physics course but I didn’t do that. For those of you who also used AP Physics to fulfill the Physics requirement, was this a problem in your app cycle with BU? Did they mention it in interviews? Or did you explain it on the secondary somewhere why you didn’t take advanced physics courses?
Used AP physics. Didn't take any other physics courses in undergrad. Wasn't brought up in the interview and I didn't mention it anywhere on my secondary. Im on the waitlist, but I doubt it's because of me using AP physics to fulfill their requirement.
 
Used AP physics. Didn't take any other physics courses in undergrad. Wasn't brought up in the interview and I didn't mention it anywhere on my secondary. Im on the waitlist, but I doubt it's because of me using AP physics to fulfill their requirement.
thank you for your reply! good to know
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So did anyone get rejected yet off the waitlist? My friend caught the axe but I still haven’t yet so not sure what that means
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad