2017-2018 Case Western Reserve University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Has there been any waitlist movement yet? Still holding out hope

Members don't see this ad.

My best friend just got off the waitlist a few days ago (May 25th!), so there is still hope!

Reactions: 1 users
Can’t decide which is worse: no movement or movement that doesn’t include you lol

Members don't see this ad :)
I reached out to Case Admissions on May 21 by e-mail. They said it was difficult to predict (see my post above). I understand that may be right in April but by now they should have some idea. It is just so difficult to arrange housing at other school while hoping for Case. Maybe someone else could e-mail Case and see what they say? (Since I already asked them recently.) If I am not getting in (which is likely) I would like to know!

I reached out to Case Admissions on May 21 by e-mail. They said it was difficult to predict (see my post above). I understand that may be right in April but by now they should have some idea. It is just so difficult to arrange housing at other school while hoping for Case. Maybe someone else could e-mail Case and see what they say? (Since I already asked them recently.) If I am not getting in (which is likely) I would like to know!

Reached out today and got the same response.

Reached out today and got the same response.

I'm sure that all schools at this point would give similar responses. The class at Case is probably already full but admissions can't definitively say there are no more waitlist movement since there is always the possibility that a seat opens up. ex: Johns Hopkins, some Cali schools had waitlist movement today where someone at Case may opt instead to go, therefore opening up a seat at Case

Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone have any experience renting from Zipkin? Are they good?

I rented from them the first year I lived in Cleveland. The apartment was is great shape and we never had too many issues with the place, but I do remember the couple of times we needed something we had to do some prodding to get them out there to fix it. They have quite a few properties and at the time had only one property manager, but he did good work. Other than that it was fine.

Hi all,

Prewriting my secondaries, and I had a quick question about the character limit on CWRU's College and University Track essays.

For these, I understand the character limit is a little fuzzy, but should I use with or without spaces included as my starting point? What did everyone do last year?

Thanks

Hi all,

Prewriting my secondaries, and I had a quick question about the character limit on CWRU's College and University Track essays.

For these, I understand the character limit is a little fuzzy, but should I use with or without spaces included as my starting point? What did everyone do last year?

Thanks
Include the spaces, it always looks better when you follow requests properly. The more concise you can write, the better. That's a general rule. Good luck!

This might be asked and answered, but is there a reliable way to know who hasn't found a roommate yet on the room mate spreadsheet? Can any current students weigh in on finding room mates especially when you're accepted later in the cycle

Thank you!

About to pull the plug on this waitlist, I really don't feel like I can justify the scramble it would take at this point to go here. Plus, it seems like the waitlist here is massive and the openings just aren't there. Later taters, hope some more of you boiz get in.

Withdrew yesterday for another school. Sad, as I know I would have loved Case! Making a sacrifice on the curriculum for the sake of cost. Hopefully one of you guys gets the spot (and the scholarship)! Best of luck!

Reactions: 3 users