Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Being invited to SL (but you are not in the first 32 accepted) indicates that you are high on the WL. That is why I have written in my prior posts that if you attend SL, treat this like a second interview. Be careful what you say or do because there will be feedback from current CCLCM students. Be professional. Be humble. Show sincere interest for CCLCM. This is your chance to see if the CCLCM environment is right for you. If you appear arrogant and indicate that you have been accepted to this med school or that med school etc, that is NOT going to be good! I doubt that it is from any PI comment because if that is so, you would not have been invited to SL.I noticed that 2 people on last year’s thread reported attending SL but not ultimately getting accepted. That’s kind of surprising to me because wasn’t last year the year they accepted ~60 total? I wonder if it’s possible that both of them acted unprofessionally at SL, or maybe their PIs made poor comments during phone calls? Otherwise I’m not sure why they wouldn’t have made it off the waitlist since @adcom101 has said SL invite is kind of like a high WL. 😕